What the!! :O 😑 😑 How am I illegal?! 😑 😑

Never say never...Justin Beiber πŸ˜†
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

What the!! :O 😑 😑 How am I illegal?! 😑 😑

Never say never...Justin Beiber πŸ˜†

cuz ur 17 and checking out a much older guy and 24/7 going β˜ΊοΈ. . .this is not HALAAL 🀣🀣

boy does his name irk me. . .but yeah him [LOl]

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

cuz ur 17 and checking out a much older guy and 24/7 going☺️. . .this is not HALAAL 🀣🀣

boy does his name irk me. . .but yeah him [LOl]

Oh so a guy Going ☺️ over a woman way older is fine! Or a Girl drooling over a girl is all fine but me, an innocent Baby drooling over an older man is wrong?! He's not old btw 😑 I mean...I love him..Blush Blush..

Haha I hate Beiber πŸ˜†
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Oh so a guy Going ☺️ over a woman way older is fine! Or a Girl drooling over a girl is all fine but me, an innocent Baby drooling over an older man is wrong?! He's not old btw 😑 I mean...I love him..Blush Blush..

Haha I hate Beiber πŸ˜†

u have a point!

a guy eyeing an older guy is unfortunately called a gold digger , while a young guy eyeing an older woman depends i guess. . HOt to many ppl *shaking my head*

and no of course u don't like beiber. . he is around your age that's why 🀣🀣 older men only remember 🀣🀣 

i am just kidding 🀣 i love teasing you!🀣

u have a point!

a guy eyeing an older guy is unfortunately called a gold digger , while a young guy eyeing an older woman depends i guess. . HOt to many ppl *shaking my head*

and no of course u don't like beiber. . he is around your age that's why 🀣🀣 older men only remember 🀣🀣

i am just kidding 🀣 i love teasing you!🀣

I assume you mean girl and not guy 🀣
Gold digger? 😭
I didnt even know how old they were until I googled them... I mean I almost got a heart attack on couple of occasions..
Come on! Stop being so nasty to me! :@

And bieber looked young, sang like a toddler what do u want me to do? Drool over a child?! He's not good looking in my view...so screw him!

And Grrr !! It's not my fault that I fall for guys that are at least 5 years older than me...In this case..*Cough* 26 years..*Cough*
But he's so hot ☺️ Patrick Jane...☺️

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

I assume you mean girl and not guy 🀣
Gold digger? 😭
I didnt even know how old they were until I googled them... I mean I almost got a heart attack on couple of occasions..
Come on! Stop being so nasty to me! :@

And bieber looked young, sang like a toddler what do u want me to do? Drool over a child?! He's not good looking in my view...so screw him!

And Grrr !! It's not my fault that I fall for guys that are at least 5 years older than me...In this case..*Cough* 26 years..*Cough*
But he's so hot ☺️ Patrick Jane...☺️

yes i meant gal not guy πŸ˜†
ur not a gold digger jii πŸ€— i am just saying the double standards that is out there . . for girls its looks bad. . .but for guys hot😳

ur poor heart. . .hmmm i don't think that's ever happened to me. . it's always been at max 10 years i think. . .which is okay for loving a celebrity. no wait i take that back. . .i am such a liar 🀣🀣

he is charming. . .i can't fall for a man that is 43 and has a kid my age. . .that just disturbs me for some reason πŸ€”
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago

yes i meant gal not guyπŸ˜†
ur not a gold digger jiiπŸ€—i am just saying the double standards that is out there . . for girls its looks bad. . .but for guys hot😳

ur poor heart. . .hmmm i don't think that's ever happened to me. . it's always been at max 10 years i think. . .which is okay for loving a celebrity. no wait i take that back. . .i am such a liar 🀣🀣

he is charming. . .i can't fall for a man that is 43 and has a kid my age. . .that just disturbs me for some reasonπŸ€”

It's not like I'm interested in loving a man double my age, dude they're Celebs anyway; I don't like them in that sense.. You know..reflecting my own choices through the age ranges of these Celebs ... I'm not Actually gonna fall for someone double my age in life and you know that :/

I mean in 10 years time my age range isn't gonna jump over to drooling over men in their 60s - Hell no! W*F I Can't believe I even said that! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Take SRK & salman for example, both are 30 years older to me yet I find em very very very *Faints* Good looking...Thud...
Yet here comes GC who's like what? 11 years older to me and I find him the same... Don't tell me you wouldn't have fallen for GC if he was a father of a kid your age and irresistibly hot ..☺️

Oh well, to each their own πŸ˜›
Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

It's not like I'm interested in loving a man double my age, dude they're Celebs anyway; I don't like them in that sense.. You know..reflecting my own choices through the age ranges of these Celebs ... I'm not Actually gonna fall for someone double my age in life and you know that :/

I mean in 10 years time my age range isn't gonna jump over to drooling over men in their 60s - Hell no! W*F I Can't believe I even said that! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Take SRK & salman for example, both are 30 years older to me yet I find em very very very *Faints* Good looking...Thud...
Yet here comes GC who's like what? 11 years older to me and I find him the same... Don't tell me you wouldn't have fallen for GC if he was a father of a kid your age and irresistibly hot ..☺️

Oh well, to each their own πŸ˜›

lol i know that kamini πŸ˜† they are celebrities inni :P
omg. .. so ur saying you might fall in love with someone not double your age??:O what? when? how? why? where? πŸ˜†
hmmm i like the sound of that 😳 . . .don't be scared twinnie. . let it happen. . although when it does you won't be able to stop it. . unless you decide to go into denial .. which i won't let you πŸ˜‰ i won't let you find out years later that you like him. . .don't make my mistake.

I don't know. . i can't say. . .maybe GC would be an exception to the rule. .. SRK, Salman, etc. . i love them, but i won't be daydreaming about them randomly or something like that πŸ˜†

i can't believe you just said that either 🀣🀣

i would be dreaming about zayn malik if i were you. . .he is HOT! and paki too. . .u never know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

what the hell r u doing up??

i have an exam and an excuse . .u . . u r just a vamp *shakes my head*

p.s you said dude

and also i was joking . . . and if you do fall for a man double your age. . .i am no one to judge.. . as long as you love the person. . .it could happen to me to. . though currently i am in love with someone else. .. but you get my point. it happened to that movie where the song" cheeni kam haI" is from πŸ˜†

just saying i was teasing ya. . .i thought i had made that clear :P

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oooh i'm so confused about reading this fic
on one hand you're a great writer and love love love your style...but you're not a regular updater 🀒. and then i'd have to stalk the story...
but suuuch a good writer...

ugh

waht a problem to have no?πŸ˜†

just saying i was teasing ya. . .i thought i had made that clear :P

We twins have this habit of debating even though we're teasing one another...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†