ABHIYA OS:ETERNAL FLAMES..OF UNDYING LOVE

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
-----edited------

hmm...now am  really confused from where should i start...?!!! 

the concept is not just new but unique too!!!!
the backdrop that you have chosen namely sapphire...was brilliant in itself!!!!!!!  πŸ‘ i loved the name btw...😊  
and Irina n tristan...? they stole my heart the moment they entered the scene that means from the very beginning...!!!!!!!!!!! their forbidden love...unbounding faith on it's immortality...the purity of their heart...the fearlesness...each and every other thing was soo...beautifully written that i felt...i was watching their bountless love from one of those pillars...hiding behind them you know...!!!! i was literally transported  to sapphire...it was that beautiful...!!!!!!!!!! β­οΈ

and then they got what love always gets in reward...exile...!! .but true love never dies and they uniting once again after 300 years proved that once more...!!!!!!!! wonderful...πŸ‘

but their transportation to earth was very unique...!!!! i was wondering how n in what way would they land on earth..but the the way they landed and found each other again was not only unique but also very innovative...!!!!!!!!!   πŸ˜³  you surely have a spectacular imaginative power my princess...!!!!!!    everytime you just blow me away with your extraordinary concepts!!!!  β­οΈ

and their meeting...the way the realisation sank in...and they found their lost love in eachother was so so...lovely!!!!!  πŸ˜³

wonderful and mesmerizing OS..it was...dear.!!..please come up with more such unique concepts princess...loved it...thank you...πŸ€—
Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great os plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read
thanks for the pm
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS ToraπŸ‘ The Quotes In between are beautiful😊
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tora man, wat r u made of? 😲 It was fantastic πŸ‘ The concept was mindblowing πŸ‘ A seperate galaxy all together, WOW! It was unique πŸ‘ Tristan n Irina - nice names 😊 Their love story was beautifully written  It was so dreamy, so pure πŸ˜³ Damn that Victoria 😑 But if it wasn for her, how else would Abhiya meet? πŸ˜› It was so sad to see a father mete out punishment to his own child but with certain position comes certain responsiblities n he was left with no choice  He told them they would have no recollection of their previous lives but true love will always find a way  So Misha n Kabir turned out to be catalysts in uniting Abhiya? πŸ˜ƒ Loved their reunion n how they connected with each other 😳 The last part was awesome, the skies being lit with the spark of their undying love n heavens rejoicing over it πŸ‘ The lines u had chosen were beautiful n apt for this OS ⭐️ Fantastic piece of writing Tora dear πŸ€— Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS. I loved it. πŸ˜›
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazingly beautiful OS!
True love finally found its way back;even d time n distance cudnt separate them! How Piya cried when their eyes met it was soo touchy!
U know what this rebirth concept was wandering in my mind from a long time;of course d situations n treatment were diff bt u wrote it sooo beautifully,i wud never hav been able 2 do justice 2 it.

One last thing : arey yaar saare ke saare aaj hi update de do ge kya? 1st Tanzie,then Indu,Shreya n now it is U!
Lovely OS.Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome update.I loved it.It was unique & heart touching. I mean Iriana & tristan were born as Abhiya after 300 years.They didn't knew who they r but their love was still same & as strong as in planet sapphire
Uff awesome.Write moreπŸ˜†
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing work tora a mixed emotion cute love story... unhe milena tha wo mile pyar ke dushman dekhte raha gaye... see tora ur story make me shayar...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fab os. True luv nva fails even though abhiya didn't remember anything they found each other. wonderful update & thanx 4 pm