Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvi04 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 muje kahi kahi lag raha hai ki maan ko koi samjhne ki koshish hi nahi kar raha hai uska piont of view bhi sahi hai haan par abortion is not at all correct us jagah par vo worng par uski insecuriti for mannat is totally right but geet aur dadi ne maan ke point of view ko samjhna hi nahi chaha use samah ke vo use samjha sakte the par nahi geet ghar chod kar aa gayi this decsion is totally wrong sach kahu to muje ye update itna acha nahi laga for this geet is wrong
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanvi04

muje kahi kahi lag raha hai ki maan ko koi samjhne ki koshish hi nahi kar raha hai uska piont of view bhi sahi hai haan par abortion is not at all correct us jagah par vo worng par uski insecuriti for mannat is totally right but geet aur dadi ne maan ke point of view ko samjhna hi nahi chaha use samah ke vo use samjha sakte the par nahi geet ghar chod kar aa gayi this decsion is totally wrong sach kahu to muje ye update itna acha nahi laga for this geet is wrong

Meri back na dard kar rahi thi otherwise I had planned to make Maan dance on Sheela 😆...Poor me and u ...but yaar try to understand Geet she is not wrong.Here is one point like other serials where heroines select to go away from her parents house too ...she went to Handa House isn't it different.Now track to banana he padega .U didn't likes this part it means u read with concent.

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

Note

Oye u all mujhe curse kar rahe ho not to reveal story.But tum logo ne theek se pada bhi k nahi.Go and read adhi story to reveal ho gayi hai.Ya Rehaan ka stairs walla scene maine miss kar diya but that is future track but for past read karlo samjh aa jaega also why u not comment fir mat kehna update nahi deti.Jo silent hai unke hath dukhte hai type karne mai.Me typing with back pain.

I ll give pms to deserving otherwise 😡

Jaldi comment and like hit karo to get pms for nxt.😆

Khamoshiyan per bhi comment karo otherwise tumhara tangay todd dungi...to get good bear me for some time

commented on KSZ yar,now eagerly waiting for next updates😃😃
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
looking forward to it...⭐️
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was a very painful update
Rehaan- Geet - Mannat😭
Maan 😡 moron ruined the whole happy family in his stupidity
Poor Rehaan n Mannat unaware of the impending storm
But I still feel Geet should get Rehaan too with Dadi's permission
Continue soon
😊
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Note</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Oye u all mujhe curse kar rahe ho not to reveal story.But tum logo ne theek se pada bhi k nahi.Go and read adhi story to reveal ho gayi hai.Ya Rehaan ka stairs walla scene maine miss kar diya but that is future track but for past read karlo samjh aa jaega also why u not comment fir mat kehna update nahi deti.Jo silent hai unke hath dukhte hai type karne mai.Me typing with back pain.</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I ll give pms to deserving otherwise😡</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Jaldi comment and like hit karo to get pms for nxt.😆</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Khamoshiyan per bhi comment karo otherwise tumhara tangay todd dungi...to get good bear me for some time</font>
</font>

commented on khamoshiyan...now update soon...
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Untill 10 pages and 100 likes nahi hongay wait karo next update I gonna drop bomb
Cherishh thumbnail
The way Geet left the house was so emotional...how difficult it was for her to make dat decision is very hard to feel and explain, but u just did amazingly.

Me always confused and worried for Maan...what is it that is not allowing him to accept his feelings...and why is he in so much pain

Luved the respect and bonding of Nakul with Geet.

Still need time to make all clear I guess.

Great update as usual...luking forward to it as Geet is adamant to not come back...and of course Daadi-Maan's convo as the truth is out about Maan's decision about the unborn baby...of all waiting for Manaat and Rehaan's reaction to all these.

Please update soon...

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh just amazinggg and why maan, nahi samjh raha apne feelinggg
now i cant waitt next parttt,plz update soon and get wel soon dearrr
dolly10 thumbnail
Awesome n Emotional update
 poor rehan Feeling bad for him he is going to suffer