Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshifan4life

superb post i am scared with the 100% similarity betwen arnav and arav; love the kid he us adorable but also hate him as he might come between arshi.
I have never been jealous in my life; but i dnt knw why every timei see heetal i feel like giving her the worst death in the world; i ahve nevetr hated someone so much in life which is why i am scared.

he can be his cousins son too...😉
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmir24

my husband so me sitting with the a pen and paper in front of my laptop.he was stunned for a second😲" Are you preparing for some exame ?????!!!!!what are you doing are you doing PHD  in literterature".😳me-"Yah trying to get a PHD on zila'spost reply and IIPKKND".He was like this🤣 for an hour I guess... and me  😃

😊Ameen for the prayer
😳she hugged and it looked genuine.- had the same thought she is positive,😕but was confused with the precap.was she tenseed ?????or I just felt it wrong ????!!!!😲
😉Nk .yes buddy he have a soft corner with shitall,😕but yah God knows???
the kid hiding - 🤔does  that scense try to convey some thing else .do they want to show that the kid is very comfortable with ASR and want to avoid res t of his family thank god kjushi not involved in Pampering him😳.And yes the talk between them is to show their love towards Kushi,You know some thing when we love someone  so deeply we love to talk about their charater in a way we make fun off them .😛😳And the appolagy just showed how much they love her and care for her feelings.😳the JNR follows senior for this too you are right😃.
 kushi annoyed-😆 he made ASR sit on his knee 😳and he did that for her wow !!!!! the people who says ASR loves sheethal too just like he loves KUshi  will change their veiw i guess on this.😡
😳😛yah little one also went on his Knee.😳he love this lady yar and he also dont want go away from her heart.😳
Sheethal camme inside without knocking the door-😳that is a special rule meant only for RH any one can enter any where when they like even to the bathroom oops!! 🤬sorry.😕and this habbit is automatically spread to all the guest who come there.😲
😡 yes What the What the What the What the cvs ...😲till the end !!!!!! what is that for .{all my nails are cut by teeth now adays my nail clipper in rest] these cvs
😊yes he learned that through his mom and she learned through his dad.😲who is his dad??????? 😊yes not Arnav😲 but he said he is like his dad!!!!!! no nail left to bite now
😃It wud have been nice if some one take saturday and sunday and throw them off
I need to keep some thing in my hand on monday other wise i may bite my fingers off, no nails remainig ...
😃👍🏼It was  a good one buddy .😉will be back with another sharp knife with your next post inshallah...😃

Arnav never loved shital...i dont know who n how ppl see this serial... thanks buddy...hugs...😳 n Eid mubarak 🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

Wow... seems like lots of things happened in one epi!!!
Thanks for the update dear!! 😃
I don't really hate the kid..
I want shitall's plan to be revealed very soon, and also that Aaranv is not her son.
Shitall then leaves Aarav at RM forever, and Anjali accepts him as a son! ❤️

P.S. Eid Mubarak!! How was your Eid? ⭐️

Im in love with the kid...am getting ready for bashing hahahaha...

Khair mubarak...it was gr8..went to Angels stadium for prayers 😉

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey fuzzy EID MUBARAK dear...
Amazing post yaa... Loved it...
Loved the episode,, I too don't want to hate that child, he's cute... But am not liking this sheetal...
Woh thoda ajeeb hai 
Don't know what's going to happen on monday... Am unable to predict IPKKND, b'coz it's truly unpredictable...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Hey fuzzy EID MUBARAK dear...

Amazing post yaa... Loved it...
Loved the episode,, I too don't want to hate that child, he's cute... But am not liking this sheetal...
Woh thoda ajeeb hai 
Don't know what's going to happen on monday... Am unable to predict IPKKND, b'coz it's truly unpredictable...

HI... Khair Mubarak...totally agree with u... lol...why u think we all r here??? IPK is ajeeb hahahah n totally unpredictable...😆😉

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Arnav never loved shital...i dont know who n how ppl see this serial... thanks buddy...hugs...😳 n Eid mubarak 🤗

Shocked I was shocked to see some people who I  counted as one among the best opinion writers said so  Stern Smile.never mind they will change their opinion soon...thay have to
yes sweety Embarrassed luv u  and  Eid mubarak🤗.
dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

n he also said..everyone knew that she was allergic...so it was not something that only he knew...😉

thanks fuzzy for mentioning this... actually, i was only thinking about khushi's pain that she has been undergoing through since the day of sheetal's arrival in their lives.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmir24

😲 I was shocked to see some people who I  counted as one among the best opinion writers said so  😳.never mind they will change their opinion soon...thay have to
yes sweety 😳 luv u  and  Eid mubarak🤗.

Khair mubarak...love u 2...hugsss 🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimple288

thanks fuzzy for mentioning this... actually, i was only thinking about khushi's pain that she has been undergoing through since the day of sheetal's arrival in their lives.

:) ..no worries dear...🤗
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for the amazing post Fuzzy... I didt watch friday's episode but loved your post... I just hope the test to be negative and Sheetal to be positive.. BAS!!