Khushis Mission Impossible...DNA test..10/26/2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Eid mubarak Fuzzy!

thanx again for this post !

hmm... Arhi scenes dekhe ka pari!
nice epi... May be Shit-all have changed the reports! Who can predict IPK?..sigh...no one ðŸ˜•

yayayayaya!!!
m first!!
dhinka chika dhinka chika!
Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 11 years ago
Manisha_PJB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow
amazing
hate that shit-all
between nice post
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely write up on the episode Fuzzy ! Waiting to see what happens on Monday,I'm sure that Arnav will be hurt that Khushi couldnt trust him despite him telling her that there was nothing between him and Shit-All but I'm sure he'll come around and will realise that Khushi is doing all this only because she loves him.Great post Fuzzy 🤗 Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
D epi was execellent...
loved it...
sply when arnav and arav caught hold of khushi's dupatta and were on their knees dat was really sweet...
but wen i saw arnav taking d dna report from khushi i was like nooo...
plz yr... n d epi ended...
argh i so hate clifhangers... how wil this weekend pass
Punkin22 thumbnail
The entire episode has several themes running through today that will be starting to open up secrets to Sheetal and Aarav.  The family has already taken a strong like to young Aarav.  Arnav has found himself bonding with the child.  Khushi has watched as Sheetal is now embedded herself and Aarav into the Raizadas.

Khushi believes that Arnav could be Aarav father and she has been trying to find out for the past week all unsuccessful.  But now she has heard of DNA that can tell if Aarav is Arnav son.  So she has pluck the hairs and sends them off.  Next morning she receives them and fights with herself on whether to open this envelope that could change her life.  As she begins to open letter Arnav comes in and ask her what are you doing, and see envelope behind her and takes it and read the front and realizes that Khushi has not beieved him and has done a DNA test between him and Aarav.

Arnav is angry at Khushi for not trusting him in precap he tells her open it, but the damage is done.  She lied to Arnav and went behind his back to get DNA.  Arnav is furious.  From some of SBS or NE17, it shows DNA test negative.  But Khushi doesn't believe it and she will start an investigation to find truth.  She will find pictures from Harvard Days and personal diary of Arnav.  We will then see Khushi's dressed as the devil and Angel and each try to get her to do right/wrong thing.

We are not near the ending of the track for a while...

Thanks Fuzzy...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post fuzzy...well written...i love ur posts...
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heheheheh! 

Thank you! 
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
amazng write up
i don't know what this sheetal s upto
waiting to know what happens on monday
if report s +ve then arnav wll try his best to prove himself innocent n wll know how it feels when sumone whom u expect didn't trust u

if d report s -ve then khushi s in big trouble for sure

third option s she might tore d report bcoz in sbs she was shown in delima wether to read arnav's diary or not

CVs always show unexpected
waiting to know what they hv stored for us
Sim96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm hell scared for this. :/
I hope everything goes fine.