Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All is turban s pre-tied ones, it was shown when the girls wore them, they were on the side in a line.  I agree he is well co-ordinated.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for me it looks like readymade
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

he tie those turbans every day becase sikh can wear that in 5 minutes or less.because they have practice .they show that those turbans are already in shape put to wear it they have to make it roll (i mean to fold it and then they can wear) . In BB house may be know body knows how to fold it so sidhu ji prepare it from his house .

if they just put it on his head as it is then it cant be tight on your head ,it remains loose.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bratz007

he tie those turbans every day becase sikh can wear that in 5 minutes or less.because they have practice .they show that those turbans are already in shape put to wear it they have to make it roll (i mean to fold it and then they can wear) . In BB house may be know body knows how to fold it so sidhu ji prepare it from his house .

if they just put it on his head as it is then it cant be tight on your head ,it remains loose.

👏👏👏 wowww😛
superb👍🏼
🤗Great singh⭐️
 🤗Great singh⭐️
Mehr-k thumbnail
He wears the best attire .  His persona is quite impactful.True son of sardar. Sorry yaar  duniya bekaar bina son of sardar .love to paaji👏⭐️
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
his dressing is nyc decent and clean

not like aseem wearing the same black shirt over 3 weeks know! 

this is actualy the real pehchan of a punjabi , to keep them in their turban to show respect to the culture 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I still have a gut feeling they're the ready-made ones.  Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago