WU OF 26/oct/2012 nk past revealed

Posted: 11 years ago
                                   [THIS IS AUTHORS ONLY POST]

The Author of the post have chosen to restrict the content of the post to members only

PART1:
  Episode starts with ms stitching coat for ananya.rj told to sunaina"I feel happy if ananya wears this coat".vish and omi busy in their business discussion"
   in ss: Akshara cooks allo ka halwa,antara comes there and asks her what happened? is there any problem between u and nk, if u want i will talk with him😡
but akshi said "am fine" we can handle our problems very well"don't worry👏

dadi asks vish"why are u worrying about shourya" he can manage.

PART2:
     Antara comes to nks room for pendrive and asks him shall i returned it tomorrow.akshara enters the room, antara starts her overacting before her and say good night to them.before leaving the room,she saw naksh honeymoon photo,she feels jealous by seeing them close😡 and left from there.
      naksh want to talk each other but cn't bg music(pyar ek to jaise hai...)they go to bed and slept in opposite directions.😭
      at ms, shourya phone rings, vash asks him whts the matter,he said "i have to go there is someproblem in the hotel, i don't watn to disturb bavuji, ican handle it alone.

in ss:
      At morning ss starts pooja,suddenly nk pulled ak aside from the lamp and said be careful.dadaji says to akshi "make lalla ready we have to go for a morning walk" bma wants to come with them but dj said"no need to come any body with me" ak asks dj "can i prepare ginger tea for u" to divert his mood.dj went to his room.
    bma and g3 praises akshi as she  handles everything in a wonderful manner and all. but antara didn't like this. in ms, rj serves food to every body and calls shourya for breakfast but varsha tells them he already went to the office.vish worries about shourya and said "how can he handle all the businesses at a time".

in naksh room:
  nk office keliye ready horaha hai and antara comes there with tea.and start asking him"are u ok"
why are u shouting on ak"she felt very bad.i didn't expect this from u.he asks how do u know about this😕 did u hear my voice from our room?at last night .she said no.ak told me each and every thing about u,sory u are insisting me to say otherwise i don't
    antara starts her tactics she put a photo on laptops background in which nk hugs her from the back.ye sab akshi dekhne keliye,ak saw this photo but g3 calls akshi so she left from there.

PART3:
    In ms tanu asks varsha to clarify a doubt.
anshu also asks the same.rj tells to varsha"try to teach both of them by sitting at one place"
   vish comes to home very early,rj asks him wht happened?he said nothing iam not feeling well.please call akshara and duggu.i want to see them.

PART4:
     Akshi enters into the room,nk asks her "why areu looking at me like that"whts wrong with u.akshi asks him antara sirf apke doshta hai or more than that.nk asks her"wht do u mean" she is ur girl friend isn't it asks akshi.nk didn't say any thing.matlab app donom shadi karna chahte hai 😡ak said that is it true.why are u not sharing about this ?don't u think it i have right to know each and every thing about ur past.why are u hidding it from me.
   nk tells to her"there is nothing like that to share with u"yes we both of them were very close friends, she proposed me but i have no such feelings on her.i already told u at our suhagrat "u r the first girl in my life" moreover dj and bm never accepted her as their bahu.ye sab kahne ke jarurat
kya hai,ak asked him"ruturaj ke samay app kyo poocha muzse ye sab"ab mai puchliya to apko itna gussa kyu araha hai 😡
  nk asks her" i don't understand one thing why are u asking all these questions now" i saw both of ur photo" its not clear but maine jobhi dekha vo kafi hai tumne poochne kelliyesaid ak.
   aisa kya dekha hai apko itna gussa araha hai.just show me first.both went to antaras room but  she already replaces  that photo with antara and sid photo.😡😡akshi shocked by seeing that photo.

PRECAP:
   antara tells to akshi"yes we both were very close friends first but later we start loving and want to marry each other😡😡😭

sorry for any mistake

PLEASE DON'T COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIAN FORUM MEMBERS

Edited by navya123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maha_femir4ever thumbnail

cvs ne nachne laik chora kab hai🤣
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maha_Naksh4ever

cvs ne nachne laik chora kab hai🤣

humhe lachar kar diya hai 😭😆
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU..  the precap is a forgone conclusion.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update.

Antara is such a liar!🤢

There was nothing between her and Naitik and never will. 🤬

I really hope that after listening to what Antara said to her in the precap Akshara will realise what a BOOB and Looser Antara is. 😡

As for that photo I feel that Antara has manipulated with it and put Naitik's photo in place of Sid's or if Naitik was there she is presenting it in the wrong way. 🥱 

I just want to know what will happen tomorrow.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the    written update navya  😃
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Antara is extremely selfish and she doesn't have a conscience. Badtameez hai.
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for update navya.. 
naitik...😡🤢
sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my god, i hate this anthra to the core.🤢.. i feel like slapping her 😡

Thanks for the update navya...😛