Interesting twist! Update soon!
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting for arshi scenes...
Drama.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is very interesting ... Does it mean Karan just wants to marry Khushi she can work with him and blast project ?
Boy if you think so then she hasn't even agreed to the proposal

Haha nice twist he update soon dear
melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
interesting precap would love to read the actual part, continue soon dear and thanks for the pm
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Part-10

At RM (same night)
Arnav just got freshen up...then went to his study...he asked HP to call Akash there...they needed discuss the fact...which may create rifts between him and Khushi...

Akash came in the room with some papers...well Akash is a lawyer and the legal advisor of AK design...he is kind of Arnav's right hand...Arnav doesn't take any decision without consulting him if Khushi can't give her opinion...mainly for Arnav Akash comes just after Khushi...so one can say he can't even move without these two...

Arnav: Akash you here...now tell me what's the progress??
Akash: vai...i don't know...i was just looking some old documents of Singhania's...they are quite confusing...
Arnav: what do you mean by that??
Akash: I mean...look...after checking their annual performance report...I saw that at 1st hand they never got any project from the big companies like us...whatever work they have done all have come for 2nd time...i mean they never bagged any project in 1st round...and according to my judgement these all are indicating with some illegal act..
Arnav: hmmm...i got that...but this time they were very reasonable with all the facts and demands...so how can it be illegal act??
Akash: I don't know vai...but something is really fishy...well you don't worry about that...I have talked to Jijaji...he'll be here so I think we can get it clear once he is here...
Arnav: hmm...oo...and what about that Natasha??
Akash: well vai...till now my sources gather the information that she is planning to ruin your upcoming fashion show...
Arnav: what the?!
Akash: yeah vai...my men followed her after i got your call this afternoon...they were stalking her all over till the time she went to hotel...we got to know this...
Arnav: hmm...i thought she was up to something...when she came to AK again...though lavanya called her...but when she was trying to apologize i got suspicious about her acts...but didn't think this one...by the way...who can be behind her??
Akash: well i am sorry vai...couldn't get any info about it till now...but will surely find it out...
Arnav: hmm...(taking deep breath...and looking at some files...sipping his coffee...)

Akash thought something...took a deep breath and then started his enquiry about Khushi...
Akash: ummm...vai...can i ask you something??
Arnav: ya sure...(still looking at the files and sipping his coffee)
Akash: vai what about Khushi??
Arnav: meaning??
Akash: i mean...you were with Khushi today right??
Arnav: yeah...we had dinner together..
Akash: really?? why?
Arnav: why means?? can't we have dinner together??
Akash: no no..of course vai...woh kya hai na...today i met Lavanya...she told me that Khushi is seeing Karan now so...(Arnav was sipping his coffee when his coffee stroke his throat and he started coughing...yeah the news came to him as a shock..) what happened vai?? (Akash stood and massaged Arnav's back to ease him...but knew why it happened...Akash has a small smile in his lip...) vai you ok??
Arnav: ye...yeah...so...what you were saying?? Khushi and Karan...(looking at Akash)
Akash: yeah...Lavanya told me Khushi and Karan are seeing each other...so I was just wondering that why were you having dinner with her...when Karan is there...(with a naughty smirk)
Arnav flinched a little...and then answer bit rudely...
Arnav: listen...she doesn't like him...she had a very time in their lunch...so when I went to hotel I thought i should cheer her up...thats why...and we also talked some business so...(he was trying to avoid looking at Akash)
Akash: vai...thats fine...but...what were you doing in the hotel?? and so early?? i mean she had gone for lunch...so its obvious you shouldn't have been there that time...
Arnav: woh...i had a meeting..with one of my old friends after the lunch...then i met Khush there...she told me about her lunch with Karan...so...and you know i called Natasha there...
Akash: oh yeah...i know...spying on Natasha was the reason...by the way which old friend?? i mean...Aman and Lavanya are here...(with a confident smirk that ASR is trapped)
Arnav: umm..mmm..aa..woohh...you don't know him...(Arnav was now definitely started sweating and he can't take risk anymore..)
Akash: o o o...ok...
Arnav: Akash...i'm very sleepy now...(without looking at Akash)
Arnav started to move from the table to go to his room...and he went out...Akash was having a victory smile on his face...well he is  lawyer...and he'll not ask Arnav anything so directly...but whatever happened now...that surely indicate that fire has started...just need some blow...thinking this Akash also moved to his room...

At GH
Khushi was flipping on her bed...couldn't have any sleep...after the hot discussion with her father she was now really confused...why are they just can't accept Arnav as her friendly easily...why are they hell bent to ruin their relation...no...she can't leave him...no matter what...whoever she marry she'll always be with her Arnie...yes...and no one can raise any question on their relation...thinking these things she sat on the bed...she moved to the balcony of her room...

Payal was doing some work in balcony attached to her room...Khushi saw her there...and thought to talk to her elder sister...she went to Payal's room...
Payal: areh Khushi...you are still awake??
Khushi: jij...not feeling sleepy...
Payal: oh come sit here...
Khushi sat on the other side of table where Payal was working...
Khushi: jij...want to discuss with you something...
Payal: ask Khushi...(looking at laptop)
Khushi: jiji...why Dad is always asking me to stay from Arnie...when I have already started to talking to Karan??(with frustrated voice)
Payal smiled at her sister...
Payal: You know Khushi...when me and Akash were just friends...Akash never had any problem with any of my male friends...but when we realised that we are in love and we were sure about our relation...he started to feel jealous of them...he expressed that how he feels when he sees me with other men...
Khushi: hmmm...jealousy...
Payal: actually not jealous...i would say this as possessiveness...protectiveness...when a man is in love with a girl...he never likes to see her with any other man...no matter if its her friend...or her brother...or his own brother...
Khushi: just possessiveness and protectiveness define Love??(very innocently)
Payal: no Khushi...when there is love there must be trust...look this is human nature...trusting someone is very difficult...that's why these two words come in a relation...which people call jealousy...
Khushi: then why Dad want me to stay away from Arnie??(with confused look)
Payal: so that Karan doesn't feel any insecurity...
Khushi: what??!! he doesn't love me...actually...leave him...Arnie was very protective today...
Payal: what??!!
Khushi: yeah...

Khushi explained everything what happened in the hotel today...and Payal was shocked but happy...yeah she understood...but now its important to make her little sister understand which is pretty tough...she is a great businessman...but illiterate about LOVE!!
Payal:ok...forget that Karan...you tell me Khushi...what do you want??
Khushi: jiji I didn't get you...
Payal: ok let me ask it more clearly...What do you want from Arnav and your relation...this friendship...
Khushi was really confused now...the question was so direct...she never thought about it...what does she actually want...she want Arnav with her all the time...yeah...and she said it to her sister...
Khushi: i actually never thought about it...but ya...I just want him to be with me all the time...
Payal: you never thought Khushi because you guys are together for so long...there was no one between you two anytime...but now there is Karan...now you'll have to think it very seriously...you want Arnav to be with you all the time...but how?? as a friend?? or something else?? think Khushi...

Khushi was now hell confused...but she understood one thing...she'll have to think about Arnav and her more seriously...that what she actually feels...its just friendship...or something else?? thinking this she left from there to have some sleep...she was now relaxed...but more confused...she had so many things to do in her business...now there is another matter...its no less than a war for her...wish it was just a deal...she would crack it within a blink of an eye...but alas...

At RM
Arnav was in his room...thinking about the whole day...how he got to know about Karan...then when he was coming out of his cabin after the lunch he heard Natasha talking to someone...that she would take care of everything...and she won't leave a stone unturned to gain goal...he got suspicious on her...and asked Akash to take care of the rest...then how he saw Khushi sitting with Karan...yeah Khushi...where his thought stopped...

Why was he behaving so possessively about her...he was so angry on her...but then when she saw him with Natasha...why he got scared of it...he knew that Khushi is a friend...then he was so uncomfortable with the that fact what Khushi felt...but yeah he was strong enough to put on his mask of ASR...but then...what happened in the room...why Khushi was so upset seeing Natasha there...was she insecure seeing me with her...is feeling the same what i do when i see Karan with her...damn...what the hell is happening?? everything was so perfect until that damn Karan Singhania was here...wait...Singhanias are doubtful...Akash mentioned...now that I need to check out...so many things to sort out...Natasha...Singhanias...and then Khushi...no wait...if Singhania matter get sort out...this awkward feeling will be vanish...coz he is just being protective about Khushi...what else it can...no nothing...then its final...Singhania matter solved...other things will be ok...everything will be back to the place again...

Arnav was happy thinking like this...and a little bit of relaxed...when his phone rang...it was Khushi...at midnight...so he got worried...
Arnav: Khush...is everything ok??
Khushi: Arnie...you won't be with that Natasha...
Arnav was shocked to hear all this...where he was thinking that Karan matter will solve the dilemma of his awkward feelings...and now Khushi is directly asking to stay away from Natasha...wait...why is she asking so??
Arnav: Khush...all ok??
Khushi: yeah..but i don;t like that girl...you won't be with her...
Arnav: Khush..from when you started liking my gfs??(with a smirk...yeah he was enjoying...)
Khushi: you never had this kind of cheesy gf...she is so sticky with you..today in the hotel room..she was sticking to you like she was doing fevicol ad...
Arnav: ok...yeah she is..i guess..(tried to stop laughing)
Khushi: you guess?? you better be...you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...stay away from that girl...you understood??
Arnav: oo..oo...ook Khush...relax...(thinking about the possessiveness she was showing...like he was doing before..)
Khushi: i am relaxed...now you go and sleep...(she cut the call)
Arnav was shocked again...he moved the cell from his ear...stared the screen for sometime...then jerked himself..went to his bed...by the way he was again confused now...

At GH
Khushi kept the call...and thought what she just did?? did she actually asked him to stay from Natasha...but why?? here she was thinking about giving a chance to their friendship...wait wait...friendship...or the feelings she is having now...she was having when she saw him with Natasha...when he didn't talk to her seeing her with Karan...what the hell...damn...she was cursing herself for talking to Payal...she didn't spare a chance to fuel her doubt...ufff...thinking that she went to her bed...trying to get some sleep...

**one of the longest update...after all I have to post the birthday update next...and here i tried to show a strong between siblings...which i really missed in the actual show...so i hope you'll enjoy...don't forget to comment and like...HAPPY READING!!😊
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it ... superb... akash n payal did a very nice thing... love them..for dat!!!
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love d update
hope dey realise their feelings soon
thanx for pm😊
Kshweta thumbnail
Superb update, enjoyed it throughout. Both Arnie and Khush are hell confused and love to see them in this  state.