Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: swash2

this prabha irritates me. it is high time he lost his puppy looks and acts and starts growing up and acts matured.

Well said swash.  He cannot act for a cents.  He should be replaced. 

Thanks Shamz
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Shammu🤗...Sorry for leaving u alone.

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

WOW TA burst out like a volcano today. 😆 GW is incorrigible. Kumaran gave vetti hopes...😒 over aa sothichifiing his porumai... some of his dialogues were awesome. Raasi yana marumaga ta poga vendi dhaane. 👏😛 Ivalavu vaangi kattindum poi Padma family la doing adutha kalagam. I swear indha madhiri lady laam old age home la vidrathula thappe illa. 😡

Bhu vaala undaana sothu dhaan adhu she herself azhichified it.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shamz for the wonderful update and comments...you got a lovely episode today, in terms of the return of TA!
great one at GW gettting it back...wish more of such scenes..and gisel rofl - T learning to close the door..good one!
the property issue is getting interesting...looks like bhu's words may come true but am interested to know what happens after that? the accident incident shud come up as a fiery court scene..lets see...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shamz!

Wow unexpected intense scene with Tamil!!!  Never expected this coming.  Deepak was great, but it kinda scares me to see him like this...lol.  I want the sweet Tamil back.

I sure hope we don't have to see Deepa crying also...Prabha has cried quite a lot already. 

GW will never change...and Tps mother is so lame.