Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rash2222

don't worry their will be some twist in it. moreover cv's thought they have 1 hr episode so they can show both track but now they are again half an hour and they don't know what to do...

Hope you are right dear otherwise I am seeing leap
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archana has done rigth,she has given Soham a chance to do wat he wants neither r the ppl he consider his parents in jail nor is Arman going to be running after him,now the question is how long will it take for Soham to understand Sachin words.It seems like the leap is inevitable now.Lets see wat will happen with Arjun,Ovi and Purvi,Ovi needs to stop being so angry with Arjun as he and Purvi just always meet by coincidents but Ovi won't understand because to marry the guy she had to put forth a deal and thus is very insecure,wat can Arjun do i don't no and Poor Purvi will always be caught in the crossfire of cunning Punni and insecure Ovi.
pujli07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

It was not a guilty expression, it was a harrassed look from all those demands of his wifey !! 😊

BTW, Loved the way Vishnu said with such an attitude ."JaiRamJiKi, Mother India !!" ..

haha yes, just watched the episode... it was a harrased look like... what right are you talking about???...loll
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Eid mubarak everyone  🤗 ..

Busy day for me today , just now watched the show .

It was a bit slow but in some ways the story is moving forward ..

I thought Archana was the most foolish character of this show but Arjun is catching up soon and there is a chance that he can even beat her in this game ..He is thinking about Purvi all the time and also telling Ovi that they should work on their marriage together ...

He looks rather terrified of Ovi actually ... I don't blame him , the way she starts shrieking and making  scary faces .She is sitting on his head and the nagging has started full on ...I don't think it will stop till Arjun gives Ovi a baby ...

I think what Archana did today was risky but she had to take this risk to get back in Soham's good books .Slowly but surely she will make a place in his heart .It will not be easy but Archana has faith that deep inside Soham is hurt and he is a good person ...

Good to see the team of Teju and Savita back together , They are so smart and if they go in the right direction then they can do a lot of good ..It was excellent how they have figured out Manju  up to being no good ...also it was funny that chawl lady who likes to gossip .

Varsha thinks that she has won because Vishnu got her out but actually it is her first defeat today .The very fact that Vishnu went to Archana in all good faith that she will give him what he is asking for is Archana's victory .He trusts Archana somewhere and knows very well that she loves him , he is angry with her and for good reasons too ...

No Manav today but I think he will be angry first when he finds out that Varsha and Balan  are out .Hope he understands why Archu did this ...

Star Of The Day ...
Sachin for understanding Archana and helping her ..I am loving this new relationship of Sachin and Archana , it is the same as it used to be when Sachin was a little boy ...
It was so good the way he spoke to Soham .Varsha was scared when she heard what Sachin  was saying to Soham ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@tanya even i am liking the new build sachu and archana relationship... but i was thinking cv's have opened so many track manju, soham , love triangle and they have just half an hour how will they cope up and more than cv's i pitty archana... all these tracks will end up on her head... how many problem will she handle but good thing is that there are people to support her not like earlier where she had to solve her problem alone...
i noticed ovi when alone never thinks bad but punni's influence on her is too much ... punni is spreading negativity in others life... 

900 episode..100 more to make a 1000...WOW...

Thanks for the update

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy 900th episode P.R. team! Especially to Ankita who has been there from the start..
Loving how Savita and Teju bonding is storting again anlong with Arvhu and her sons!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rash2222

@tanya even i am liking the new build sachu and archana relationship... but i was thinking cv's have opened so many track manju, soham , love triangle and they have just half an hour how will they cope up and more than cv's i pitty archana... all these tracks will end up on her head... how many problem will she handle but good thing is that there are people to support her not like earlier where she had to solve her problem alone...

i noticed ovi when alone never thinks bad but punni's influence on her is too much ... punni is spreading negativity in others life... 

Rashi , I don't like Ovi .I don't think she is a good human being .I say this because of some  of her actions ..

When Purvi was kidnapped , she stopped Manav from saving her and actually said ' let her die ' or something like that .At that time Purvi was in the hands of kidnappers .How can anyone think about her own love life and not about the life of  an innocent girl who is in the hands of butchers .Ovi showed no sign of any humanity then ..She is nothing like Archana .True , Archana is also nuts about Manav ...all her life is about loving him only but Archana's love was not selfish .She gave him divorce so he can marry Shravani ...she even left the city so that he can start a new life with Shravani...Ovi cannot even think of something like this in her dreams ...

At that point , even Savita was praying that Purvi comes home safely .

Also the deal she made and used Archana to emotionaly black mail Purvi ...that was disgusting .I hope Ovi's marriage never works .. I  know I sound a bit bad here but I don't wan tthis spoilt brat to get everything she wants in life ..
In fact I am angry with Arjun because he is way too scared of this Ovi ...what a mouse he is turning out to be ...😡

Sachin and Archana were so nice together ...Thank God he is standing besides her as her support , Soham needs both of them ..

True , all these problems are definitely falling on Archana's head ...I guess she will tackle them one at a time ..😆
First of all she has to deal with Pati's gussa when he finds out about Varsha being out ...😲

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rashi re for the update..Very well done dear 👏
Highlight of epi was Sachu..He clearly maintained his composure and told Soham the best advice a elder bro could give to a younger one..Well done Sachu..
Not sure Archu's ideas of once again not consulting Manav before making a decision especially where Varsha & Balan are involved is a right one.Of course Manav guess would not have agreed to it and I am hoping that Archu took this decision knowing how much Manav would be pissed ,more pissed with Sachu n Archu for not taking him into their discussion and freeing Varsha & Balan on bail without consulting him.Not a good idea and I am not sure how  good was it to bail Varsha n Balan to get on to the good books of Soham.Only time will tell I guess but one thing Manav is going to explode very badly and I wont blame him.
I am sure Varsha & Co will create a havoc again and if it happens not sure how will Manav  react and may be Archu n Sachu might have to face the brunt of out of control Manav.
Circumstance is such that you cant exactly blame anyone.Archu I am hoping and well aware of Manav's reactions and that he will not agree to bail Varsha ,guess she went ahead to take Sachu's help.
Sachu decided to support Archu and went ahead hopefully knowing Manav's reactions.
Manav's reactions is no way going to be friendly and unfortunately it has happened in a wrong time.Already the man is so pissed with Soham and in rage and when he comes to know this , Archu n Sachu are in some blasting here.
Guess even if folks try to calm Manav down,circumstances wont allow it.
Liked Savita n Tej's interactions.Really both are smart cookie in nailing out the situation..Good Archu has them besides her otherwise once again she would make a fool of herself.
Priority no 1 for Archu is tell to Manav about this before he comes to know from other resources.She needs to tell Manav ASAP.
Soham is slowly softening up towards Archu but no way he is going to soften up to Manav and vice-versa.
Father - Son duo clash is full of sparks and high voltage.

PS : I am positive Anki will win the popular face female 😃 as usual.
Disappointed that Hiten was not even nominated for the male category.He deserved it for giving his best.I thought at least he should be nominated.Guess Ekta's to go man is not lucky in this case.
Good luck to PR in ZRA awards and congrats to PR cast and crew for completing 900 epis..👏..1000 is on the way now..
Missing one guy very badly especially in ZRA 😉.He unveiled the new Zee logo in his grand style..😃

caribbeanchica thumbnail
I see the  blackmail and sacrifice shit  has started all over... and againg its   Archana blood children  emotionally blackmailing the    non biological children..This time  Soham blackmailed Saching into bailing out Varsah and blan so he wouldnt harm  Manav/archu..same shit with ovi and purvi ...And these  dummies just give in... so now  Ovi have the audacity to tell Arjun she cant stand another woman in her way ,what about   her actions with purvi?? this show just going in   bleedy  circles with stupid storyline...