Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜† i will say it again- POOR AREEJ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sorry dear- just think of urself as the 'chosen one' --you will have to put up with our craziness πŸ˜‰

hmmm- what is this ruby??? how can she pick between us? its so obvious that i m the best 😳 πŸ˜† just kidding...no she still cant pick between us cuz she would wanna pick u since u r so sweet and funny but she wouldnt want to make me feel bad 😳 πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† have a nice day answering all of those questions areej πŸ˜†
ruby89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildblossom

πŸ˜† i will say it again- POOR AREEJ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sorry dear- just think of urself as the 'chosen one' --you will have to put up with our craziness πŸ˜‰

hmmm- what is this ruby??? how can she pick between us? its so obvious that i m the best 😳 πŸ˜† just kidding...no she still cant pick between us cuz she would wanna pick u since u r so sweet and funny but she wouldnt want to make me feel bad 😳 πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† have a nice day answering all of those questions areej πŸ˜†

that is just a day jee imagine a whole week πŸ˜†

wildblossom thumbnail
i think in a week this will become a topic filled with our chatting! πŸ˜† what will areej think when she comes back here and sees our posts. she will think we r not paying attention to her and only torturing her with our random questions πŸ˜†
Shezaadi thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: wildblossom

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I am so glad you picked Fanaa!! And because of Kajol!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sorry for limiting you πŸ˜‰  Nah I'd choose Fanaa anywayzπŸ˜‰

Ok- so ruby has decided that we should make you truly feel the heat in the hot seat this time!! thats why i m adding more questions right away! sorry they will get silly soon because i will run out of ideas! 😳 lol okay.... I think I'm ready!πŸ˜• 

-If someone told you that you were the sexiest person alive, you would....

I would blush sooo hard and then realise how stupid my reaction is and laugh real hard, and then feel stupid cuz of my laugh and laugh harder 

-If you were on a boat in the middle of the ocean, who would you want to be with? (ejaz? πŸ˜‰ ) U got it itπŸ˜‰ Who else? can't pick anyone over Ejaz!!❀️

-If you could play any character from a movie, which one would you want to play? (name movie and role) I rly can't think of anyπŸ˜• hmm all i can say is it would be a romantic or serious movie and i would obviously be the leadπŸ˜‰

-If any movie could be your REAL life, which one would you choose to be your life? I can't think of a movieπŸ˜• I'm blank right now lol sometimes when I watch movies i think how cool it would be if that would happen in my life but I can't think of any of those right now😭

-If you could meet anyone in the world- dead or alive- who would you want to meet? lol this is gonna sound like an oldie thing but i would wanna meet my ancestors hehe😳 my grandfather epecially and Ejaz Khan!

-If you could change your name to any name in the world, what name would you pick? hmmm I like the names Soha and Aaliyah a lot😳

-Whats ur dream date like? A romantic dinner and I guess I wouldn't mind dancing, followed by a walk on the beach OR a long drive😳

-Favorite hobbies? Tv and computerπŸ˜‰

-What is the thing you are scared of must? alone in the dark lolπŸ˜†

-What grosses you out? spiders🀒

ok thats all for now πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ  ok then!πŸ˜› 

-Areej

Shezaadi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruby89

yup we r gonig to make you feel the heat of MOTW.. I'm feeling itπŸ˜‰

here are my questions:

about you:
full name? Areej
where do u live? Quebec
bday? December 26th
with my BEAUTIFUL TITLE of personal herez a list:
Shaizad roy or ali zaffar? Shaizad Roy
pak drama or indian drama? ( no offence to anyone) Pak drama lol no offence

*hinting to my TITLE*

ur dream honeymoon place? Switzerland! Haha n running through the fields like a total Yash raj movie, maybe Greece? iunno
ur prefrences in a guy? He should be perfect!😳 hmm funny and serious at the right times, cute, smart, rich(πŸ˜†), taller than me, n most definately gotta have the looksπŸ˜‰

Favs:
Flavour of chips? sunchips cheddar lol
fav italian food? any pasta
fav place you have been to? lol aww I'm sorry ok no patrism, I liked Florida and I'm hoping that I'll like the Far east the most once I'm back from my vacation
( not being paitriot or else ur gna make me feel bad lol)
hollywood actress? hmmm I change a lot, but I rly like the way Rachel Mcadams fits into like any role and plus she's CanadianπŸ˜‰
hollywood actor? Brad Pitt
fav chocolate? anything wihout nuts lol

Pick:
Water or Coke? coke
Cake or chocolate? chocolate
sunset or sumrise? sunset
morning or night? night

prefrences:
long haor?short?  long
long nail?short? long
dressing style? stylish, fancy
what does ur perfect day looks like? now do you mean a list of things I would do on that day, or what it would look like?? sry I complicate the simplest thingsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

fire round:

heels/runners? heels
heels/flat? heels
red/blue? blue
sharad/Iqbal? Iqbal!!
Amir/Sharukh? Shahrukh
shahid kappor/Salman khan? Salman
walk/car? car I'm lazy

Choice:
KTNM or something else? well I'm in the KTNM Forum so better pick KTNM

Faana or Rang de Basanti? Fanaa

First...

crush? πŸ˜‰ a boy who gave me his red lollypop in kindergarden😳

fav actor Sharukh Khan

first thing u do...

when u wake up? Go on IF
when u get on comp? Go on IF
when u come back from school? Go on IF
when u go to school? Think of IF
when you go to bed? Dream of IF
when you get right in the house from outside? Go on IF

first thought...

first thing that comes to your mind...

heart? Love
death? Pain
love? Dream Guy😳
siblings? annoying
family? loving
school? work
friends? the best
IF? addictive
KTNM? awesome

Your opinion of

Shikha? she seems rly nice and helpful😊 but annoying for posting more and more questionsπŸ˜•

aish? I haven't talked to her a lot but from her posts she sounds like a rly sweet person.

belle? never have talked to her but in every post i've seen of her she's always helping someone or trying to solve a problem so she seem like a really helpful person.

ruby89? The MOST annoying of all!!

best question of al for NOW...
Who is better ME or Shikha? πŸ˜† arre yaar kya museebat mein dal rahi ho?πŸ˜• both are AWeSOME!!!

enjoy, wooh I enjoyed alright lol I think I'm feeling some of that heat you and Shikha keep taling aboutπŸ˜‰

I'll be back I'm not going anywhereπŸ˜›

Rubina

-Areej

aish2 thumbnail

no probs πŸ˜ƒ

aish2 thumbnail
lolzz, Shikha and Ruby asked so much questions, I dunno what to ask more πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and Ruby, u always ask who is better, u or Shikha, u asked that to me 2, ur too much re πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
oh yeah, and one thing more Areej, Shikha and Ruby r both chatter batters πŸ˜† , so they will chat a lot in this topic, lolzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
wildblossom thumbnail
😭 😭 😭
Shezaadi thinks I am annoying
😭
Shezaadi thumbnail

Thank you!!πŸ˜‰

-Areej😊

Shezaadi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish2

oh yeah, and one thing more Areej, Shikha and Ruby r both chatter batters πŸ˜† , so they will chat a lot in this topic, lolzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah lol I noticedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Areej