July3rd-DOTW- What do you think of Demant

wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Whew- what a week!

So many action packed episodes these past few days!

And we definitely learned a lot about DEMANT!!

He is quite a character....

But what exactly are we supposed to think of him??

He is a good guy or a bad guy?

Hmmmmmm......

When I first saw the show, I like him a lot! He was such a good friend and you could tell that he genuinely cared about Sunaina.

Halfway through the show- I hated him!! He really needed to stop interefering between Karun and Sunaina and get his own life!

And now....I don't know what to think.

The story of his burns makes me feel sad and pity him, but then his new attitude towards Sunaina makes him seem obssesive and mentally sick.

So, this week- let's sum up Demant's character and what we really think he is!

• First off- do you like him? How do you feel about Demant?
  • What do you think happened to his wife? They just show that they are married and she is scared of him and runs off- did they get a divorce eventually? Did she just leave him? OR did he kill her....?πŸ˜‰
  • Did Demant deserve what his wife did?
  • Do you think Demant should tell Sunaina about his scars and share his story with her?
  • How old do you think Demant is? He has got to be somewhat older than Sunaina if he has already married once and has such a huge mansion and business.
  • Does he deserve Sunaina?
  • Do you think he is mentally sick?
  • We know Karun is innocent, but Demant does not think so- so is his beating up of Karun justified or is Demant just a little nuts and going to far because he wants Sunaina?
  • Do you think Sunaina would have accepted Demant before she realized Karun was a good guy?
  • What do you think Demant will do when he realizes Sunaina likes Karun? Will he be the tragic hero who gives her up because he loves her so much and wants her to be happy or will he be the next Shamit?
  • Thats all- feel free to share your thoughs on Demant!

Love Wildblossom & the KTNM Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shezaadi thumbnail

First off- do you like him? How do you feel about Demant?

I aslo used to like him as Sunaina's freind but when he started interfering with Karun and Sunaina he just got on my nerves! and now after seeing his new obssessive lover side he just freaks me outπŸ˜•

I feel bad for him and how he's been hurt and all but i just don't like him.

What do you think happened to his wife? They just show that they are married and she is scared of him and runs off- did they get a divorce eventually? Did she just leave him? OR did he kill her....?πŸ˜‰

Hmm haven't really thought of that... but that killing part sounds     coolπŸ˜› But I think she just left him and never really came back

Did Demant deserve what his wife did?

Nobody deserves to be left like that. I think it was very selfish of his wife and obviously she didn't truly love him; if she did she wouldn't have left him because of his burns

Do you think Demant should tell Sunaina about his scars and share his story with her?

I think he should tell Sunaina about his scars. I don't think she would think of Demant any differently.

How old do you think Demant is? He has got to be somewhat older than Sunaina if he has already married once and has such a huge mansion and business.

Yeah he's old, lol am i supposed to guess an age or something?πŸ˜• Well I find him old

Does he deserve Sunaina?

Before maybe I would've thought that he deserved Sunaina, because he does care for her and he could really take good care of her but now I think that he's just being selfish. He wants to marry Sunaina because she can't see his scars and he thinks that no one else would accept him. He's really not being fair to Sunaina

Do you think he is mentally sick?

It seems like it. I don't know, I mean he's getting so obssessive with Sunaina and by the way i see the story in the future Sunaina will end up with Karun. When Demant will lose Sunaina to Karun  I think that'll just push him over the edge.

We know Karun is innocent, but Demant does not think so- so is his beating up of Karun justified or is Demant just a little nuts and going to far because he wants Sunaina?

Yeah I think his reason behind beating up Karun is mainly his obsession with Sunaina. and even if it isn't because of that I don't think him beating up Karun is justified, he always jumps to conclusions and blames Karun and it makes me angry.

Do you think Sunaina would have accepted Demant before she realized Karun was a good guy?

Yeah I think she would have. In the beginning everyone saw how much Demant cared for her and I think she would have accepted him believing that he would take care of her in the future.

What do you think Demant will do when he realizes Sunaina likes Karun? Will he be the tragic hero who gives her up because he loves her so much and wants her to be happy or will he be the next Shamit?

I see Deamant turning into a negative character. I think he's going to try to take revenge and all.

Thats all- feel free to share your thoughs on Demant!

Yeah I just don't like him very much anymore. His obsession is a little freaky and he has just started dreaming of aa future with Sunaina wihtout her consent. Whih in the end will cause him to be hurt bad.

-Areej

wildblossom thumbnail
Wow- my thoughts exactly Areej πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
ruby89 thumbnail
I'll have my answers for you tomorrow 😳
sorry
wese amazing topic for discussion πŸ‘
-Ruby
wildblossom thumbnail
Ok ruby! Cant wait to read it 😊
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

First off- do you like him? How do you feel about Demant?

Well for me I had liked him in the beginning because he seemed like a true friend and cared about Sunaina...Now if you look at him he seems possessive of her and is like her bodyguard than her friend...I think that we all don't know how we feel about him now...

What do you think happened to his wife? They just show that they are married and she is scared of him and runs off- did they get a divorce eventually? Did she just leave him? OR did he kill her....?πŸ˜‰

His wife probably just left him because of his scars.....but why? It was during their marriage that that happened but why was she so scared that he would hurt her??? OR she might have also died in shock! Who knows they might explain this later in the show...

Did Demant deserve what his wife did?

We do not know what his wife did yet......but if it was because of the scar then no...He seemed like a down to earth person before and he had got the scar in an accident during their marriage...but if he did do something to her which made him left alone then yes he deserved it...

Do you think Demant should tell Sunaina about his scars and share his story with her?

Yes, I believe that Sunaina should have a right to know about it..... Sunaina will not think of him differently because she believes Demant is a true friend...If Demant is ready to marry her then she should have the right to know because a true relationship is not complete with hidden truths. Even if they are that close of friends, Sunaina should know about it.

How old do you think Demant is? He has got to be somewhat older than Sunaina if he has already married once and has such a huge mansion and business.

Hmm.....I don't think this a question which can be answered with confidence but we can tell that he is older than Sunaina by I'm guessing maybe 6-8 years.

Does he deserve Sunaina?

Well before there was a possibility but now he is being very selfish and posssessive so NO!!! Demant does not deserve Sunaina now....Does he really love Sunaina I don't know but I think he only said yes for the marriage because he is helping her family....but Demant doesn't listen to her and takes his own decision on Sunaina's problem when Sunaina is giving an answer to it... plus he believs that Sunaina will accept him because she doesn't know about his scars...

Do you think he is mentally sick?

Mentally sick??? Maybe a little of his posssessiveness but I seriously do not know! lol!

We know Karun is innocent, but Demant does not think so- so is his beating up of Karun justified or is Demant just a little nuts and going to far because he wants Sunaina?

I think he just wants to beat him up......he thinks it was him but poor Karun he is telling the truth and now Sunaina is on Karun's side....For God's Sake it happened to Sunaina and she is saying that it couldn't have been him because he only came to return her dupatta! It ould be that he wants Sunaina because he might think that he will leave like a passing cloud and Sunaina can be all his...

Do you think Sunaina would have accepted Demant before she realized Karun was a good guy?

Yes, of course, she would have accepted Demant...but even though she knows that Karun is good she still accepted him for his safety.....don't you think that went a little overboard? Plus she still thinks that Demant is a friend and does not feel the possessiveness in his hands!

What do you think Demant will do when he realizes Sunaina likes Karun? Will he be the tragic hero who gives her up because he loves her so much and wants her to be happy or will he be the next Shamit?

Ha Ha next Shamit!!!! Well looking at him now I don't think he will do either...I don't think he wants to hurt Sunaina because she likes Karun but neither do I think he will give her up.....So I guess we will have to wait and watch on what he does!

Thats all- feel free to share your thoughs on Demant!

~Shradha

ruby89 thumbnail

im back with the answersπŸ˜†

• First off- do you like him? How do you feel about Demant?

I want to go beat him up with an umberella πŸ˜†.. wht a two faced retard he is.... sheessshhhh wht a friend🀒

• What do you think happened to his wife? They just show that they are married and she is scared of him and runs off- did they get a divorce eventually? Did she just leave him? OR did he kill her....?πŸ˜‰

well i dunnoo... lets not say anything bad about herπŸ˜†... i wonder wht she left..... i know why.. Demant PAGAL hai and she fond out AFTER marriage so she ran for itπŸ˜†

• Did Demant deserve what his wife did?

nahi yaar, no matter what a bum you are, nobody deserves that😳

• Do you think Demant should tell Sunaina about his scars and share his story with her?

NO WAYS!!! sunaina is for Karun kick demant out of thisπŸ˜†

• How old do you think Demant is? He has got to be somewhat older than Sunaina if he has already married once and has such a huge mansion and business.

i know!! wht a oldie! brown version of Micheal JaksonπŸ˜†.. sheesh hez probably as old as shamit

• Does he deserve Sunaina?

I like sunaina with Karun so im going to say NO! πŸ˜†

• Do you think he is mentally sick?

YES! i mean he pretends to be an AMAZING friend ... then shows his true colors saying hez gna kill karun😭

• We know Karun is innocent, but Demant does not think so- so is his beating up of Karun justified or is Demant just a little nuts and going to far because he wants Sunaina?

Demant is just doing that because he knows sunina like karun too and he wants sunaina so hez doing this to be another version of Shamit ( like onw wasnt bad enoughπŸ˜†)

• Do you think Sunaina would have accepted Demant before she realized Karun was a good guy?

NAHI! NAHI NAHI! πŸ˜† soman is gonig to make sunaina go to karun ( i just realized all the ladies in tht house name name of S πŸ˜† maybe its sum clue lol)

• What do you think Demant will do when he realizes Sunaina likes Karun? Will he be the tragic hero who gives her up because he loves her so much and wants her to be happy or will he be the next Shamit?

nahi jee. demant knows sunaina likes karun.. the reason he is behaving this way πŸ˜†hez shamit 2... he cant be a tragic hero🀒

• Thats all- feel free to share your thoughs on Demant!

Demant ke bachey let me get to you.. I'll show u!πŸ˜†

lol sorry im in a really hyper mood. I know half the answers are jokes lekin i sorry 😳hahah ENJOY πŸ˜‰

- RubyπŸ˜†

Edited by ruby89 - 17 years ago
wildblossom thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ruby, u r nuts! thats y we r friends cuz i m nuts too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

thanks for sharing ur views sweety! i agree with you on thing about him being the next shamit or not. but i think he will become a little negative- like over possessive about Sunaina....he might go overboard and lock her up or something
ruby89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildblossom

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ruby, u r nuts! thats y we r friends cuz i m nuts too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

thanks for sharing ur views sweety! i agree with you on thing about him being the next shamit or not. but i think he will become a little negative- like over possessive about Sunaina....he might go overboard and lock her up or something

i dont think its going to be locking up its gonig to be more emotional abbuse.. like hurting karun or saying "STUFF" for karun to her etc etc

wildblossom thumbnail
so we all agree- Demant is nuts πŸ˜† πŸ˜†