Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasper75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

That explains your love for our tharki man. We understand, no worries and carry on. We won't interrupt 😛😆😆

if he got kicked out of BB, the show would go from being C grade to F grade. he's perhaps only one of the few who are keeping things somewhat entertaining, which is why a lot of people are supporting him (not here).

Edited by yasper75 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: yasper75

if he got kicked out of BB, the show would go from being C grade to F grade. he's perhaps only one of the few who are keeping things somewhat entertaining, which is why a lot of people are supporting him (not here).

Actually him being in the show has made the show "R" rated, forget about Cs and Fs 😆😆

And yes, please continue your sweet support for our tharki man. Even tharkis need supporters. Have fun 😛
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanasha1993

Ek dum sahi pakra, cruiser! 🤣
Probably it was pillu's way of getting attention and more footage 🤢

🤣
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't watched the epi, but seems it's worth a watch seeing Rajev getting his nose cut, literally.😉

BTW I have a premonition tht the moment Sampat ji is out of the house her Gulabi gang's target is going to be Rajev.😉😆😆 Anyone with me on this one?😛

Awww Cruiser ji u became red aur mein abhi tak green hi hoon...green with envy.😆😆😆 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

BTW I have a premonition tht the moment Sampat ji is out of the house her Gulabi gang's target is going to be Rajev.😉😆😆 Anyone with me on this one?😛

I 100% agree, the way this tharki behaves he should be the main target of gulabi gang😉😆.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cruiser51

What to do?

Pillu timed it to perfection! Ram Lila act going on and suddenly this man, who is called a woman by all female inmates in house, starts shrieking---naak kat gayi-naak kat gayi  kinds!

What to talk of sickos here, Big Boss himself boomed,"Soorpanakha ki naak kat gayi."😕

Sab aise hi hain yahaan...jaisa Big Boss, waise uske fans!😡

@yasper75

See, now Salman also laughed on poor Pillu and said,"Teri naak kat gayi...teri naak kat gayi..."!😛

Jaisa Bign Boss, waisa Salman, waise hi Big Boss ke fans!...
🤢