In the Ramayana act enacted tonight...

Posted: 11 years ago
In the Ramayana act enacted by Housemates tonight...

Rajeev Pillu Paul played the role of Ravana's Sister Soorpanakha!

Got her nose chopped off!!!
😲

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
Exactly. I guess he got jealous of the fact that Shampy Ji played the role of Suparnakha and so to prove how "realistic" his "acting" is he actually went INTO the role of Suparnakha..but unfortunately after the Ram Leela ended!! LOL
first of all...congratss cruiser ji for rockering...

second...rajeev ke kapdon mein laal rang tha...toh i thought ki hanuman toh ise bana dete...but then i realised why he cudn't be hanuman...kyonki woh toh shurpankha hai...!!...naak kata li hanuman ki tarah jump karne ke chakkar mein...!!!...andha pillu...!!
Originally posted by Khushi.

Exactly. I guess he got jealous of the fact that Shampy Ji played the role of Suparnakha and so to prove how "realistic" his "acting" is he actually went INTO the role of Suparnakha..but unfortunately after the Ram Leela ended!! LOL
🤣
Read this on twitter and I so agree :

@coolfunnytshirt: Show the Ramlila version of #BiggBoss to Ravan. He will burn himself!

😆
Originally posted by mishh007

first of all...congratss cruiser ji for rockering...

second...rajeev ke kapdon mein laal rang tha...toh i thought ki hanuman toh ise bana dete...but then i realised why he cudn't be hanuman...kyonki woh toh shurpankha hai...!!...naak kata li hanuman ki tarah jump karne ke chakkar mein...!!!...andha pillu...!!

Thanks mishh ji...Chandru helped me understand the Caste system here...somehow I liked previous shade...if only they could make me Shoodra once again!😭
He POKES his nose everywhere including in doors -----hence the nose injury -- @@ = 
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

He POKES his nose everywhere including in doors -----hence the nose injury -- @@ = 
 🤣🤣 hahahaha true 
Originally posted by cruiser51

In the Ramayana act enacted by Housemates tonight...

Rajeev Pillu Paul played the role of Ravana's Sister Soorpanakha!

Got her nose chopped off!!!
😲

That was the true ROFL🤣 moment of the day, Pillu got what he deserved.

EDIT:-
Sorry i forgot, Congrats for becoming Rockerz⭐️, and keep rocking.
Edited by sscomp32 - 11 years ago
What do u expect from whining pillu??🤢...naak kati hai i wish haat ya kuch aur kat  ta to baat hoti 😈😛

Ps: congo on becoming a rockerz