Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
That was so ironical... Even BB mentioned in his closing quote.. "Soorpanakha ne apni naakh katwayi" ROFL πŸ˜†

That was sooo ironical!

P.S. Yasper75, calm down buddy, we are simply enjoying the show and the situations.. even Rajev would find this hilarious and joke about it at some point in the future.. we are not here to hurt anyone's sentiments.. πŸ˜›
Edited by cl0wn - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yasper75

ppl taking joy in someone getting hurt.

how pathetic!

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

What to do?

Pillu timed it to perfection! Ram Lila act going on and suddenly this man, who is called a woman by all female inmates in house, starts shrieking---naak kat gayi-naak kat gayi  kinds!

What to talk of sickos here, Big Boss himself boomed,"Soorpanakha ki naak kat gayi."πŸ˜•

Sab aise hi hain yahaan...jaisa Big Boss, waise uske fans!😑

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ek dum sahi pakra, cruiser! 🀣
Probably it was pillu's way of getting attention and more footage 🀒
yasper75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Actually it wasn't off tangent, you are taking it in a different dimension all together.

Smoking really, you do not have a tolerance of a tea spoon to hear against your favorite that you wanna get personal with me. Good job for showing me your weakness πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hmmm, I said Rajev is a criminal, when, how, where, when 😲😲

And buddy, for this forum and BB house, one needs to take out their funny bone, or else no point being on the forum IMO. These Celebs have come to the house for OUR entertainment and they are getting paid for the same reason. Btw, you are trying to judge people as if you can peek right in their brain and can point out the required emotions. It doesn't work like that, stop being so naive. Simply my 2 cents, no point banging my head against a fanatic.

Have fun and please build up the tolerance level or you won't survive on this forum supporting that tharki man. Just a suggestion.

u mentioned the words keetle, pot (cannibis πŸ˜›) etc thats where the smoking bit came from.

only some were saying it in a funny way, others clearly felt great.

from where i am, we were taught that one shouldn't even wish harm on his/her enemies...

you are calling him creepy, thraki bascially a low life (close enough to being a criminial)

u mentioned the words keetle, pot (cannibis πŸ˜›) etc thats where the smoking bit came from.

only some were saying it in a funny way, others clearly felt great.

from where i am, we were taught that one shouldn't even wish harm on his/her enemies...

you are calling him creepy, thraki bascially a low life (close enough to being a criminial)

Aye hai, kya logic mara hain
🀣🀣🀣 After your posts, I really need me that pot πŸ˜†

Why are you judging criminals now calling them tharki and creepy  Not all criminals are tharki and creepy. Those terms are exclusively used for our male Surpanakha πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love fanatics, they are so much fun !!!

I did some research specially for you:

Tharki: refers to ho*ny bas****

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tharki

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Tharki doesn't mean criminal🀣 Tharki is usually a term used for those sadachhap majnus and guys who try to lure girls for "Ding dong" things🀣 In short horny guys. It isn't used for Chor's and murders.πŸ˜†
yasper75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
well I only saw that word a couple of days back for the very first time.  πŸ˜†

well I only saw that word a couple of days back for the very first time.  πŸ˜†

That explains your love for our tharki man. We understand, no worries and carry on. We won't interrupt πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I enjoyed the act. It was fun, especially Delu's unexpected bouncing and her English in between. πŸ˜†
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

You mean something like this. I can totally picture Pillu in that get up. Heck I can even see the resemblance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Apt description of PilluπŸ˜†He should have played the role of surphnakha instead of sampy jiπŸ˜†He would have made the perfect jananiπŸ˜†