Yash Chopra's nephew Ravi Chopra in ICU: Condition

Simranz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Just now the family members of Yash Chopra are in utter shock for the sad demise of the filmmaker, and now their one more member is fighting for life and death. Filmmaker Ravi Chopra, who is the beloved nephew of Yash Chopra, has been recently admitted to Breach Candy Hospital (Mumbai) and is under ICU.

Ravi Chopra is been diagnosed with a sever lung failure, and according to the sources his condition is quite critical. The sources from Breach Candy Hospital confirmed the above news by saying, "Yes, he is in the hospital and in ICU."

The 66-year-old Ravi Chopra is the son of the producer-director B R Chopra, who is an elder brother of the legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra. He had directed a number of Bollywood movies such as Zameer (1975), The Burning Train (1980), Baghban (2003), Baabul (2006) and among others. He had also produced Amitabh Bachchan starrer Bhoothnath (2008), and had as well co-directed his father's epic TV serial 'Mahabharata'.

Ravi Chopra's uncle, filmmaker Yash Chopra, passed away on Sunday (Oct 21) due to dengue and multiple organ failure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh dear I hope he gets well soon!!
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This the guy who made Bhagban right? I hope he get well soon. 
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh no! Hope he gets well soon. 
I hope he recovers soon. These are difficult times for the Chopra family.