DON

Midnight escapades!

samana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Midnight escapades!

What comes to your mind when you are asked, "What do you do post midnight?" Naughty, naughty….huh! And we at Tellychakkar.com go hunting for our telly stars and coax them to spill the beans. Clubbing, dining, sleeping (with…?), the options are endless. While some responses are exciting, some whacky, some are simply booooring!!! Read on!

Iqbal Khan-Well, since almost two years I have been shooting round the clock and I am dead tired at the end of the day. I simply crash. The day I am lucky enough to enjoy at night, I prefer taking out my fiance for a midnight buffet. Though J.W. Marriot (a suburban five star) serves one of the best fares, I would avoid going there. You know why? For the simple reason that majority of the telly actors hang there. So it would be like shifting from one set to another!
Mini Mathur-Life, for me, begins post midnight! Once my son hits the bed, I go clubbing. If not partying, then I catch up on some movie. Otherwise, I hop on to my friend's pad.
Parmeet Sethi-Snore!!! You see, I like maintaining my sleep timings. I don't party that often. You will rarely see me out post midnight; say once or twice a year! That's a little surprising, but hey, that's the way I am!
Delnaazz Paul-Sleeeeeep! What else? (laughs). If I have not been shooting that day, then I go out partying or catch a movie for sure.
Gaurav Chopra-You will find me in a gym! The gym which I visit is up till 2 am. So whenever there's a late pack up, I prefer working out (no pun intended!). Otherwise, I will be on the phone, talking to my parents or will be experimenting with various cuisines at a restaurant. And if nothing works out, I'll tune in to some movie.
Pooja Bedi-I never leave my home so late! As I am a single woman, I prefer it that way. Latest, I jump in my bed and hide under my blanket by 10 pm. And if I have to attend a party, food is served by 11.30 max! So I'm home soon.
Shabbir Ahluwalia-These days you find me watching the football matches, that's because the football fever is high man! And trust me, other than that, I don't feel like doing anything else, but catching some zzzzzzzs!
Roshini Chopra-I watch television, and these days I am into soccer. Otherwise, I am at home with friends giving me company or I read books. Going for a long drive with my fiance (Siddharth Anand Kumar) is also a good idea.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apple14 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Moderator's Note:
Already posted. Closing topic