Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As always, Brilliant Update! I love your writing, it is mesmerizing. Thanks for the PM! I'll be waiting for your next update! 😳
Mishti13 thumbnail
nice update
thanks for pm
continue soon
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kdsubs1

@Vanny - thanks dear. This part was dicey - very critical for character development, but not too much story progression. I am glad it still came through as relevant to you. And yes, our "Mouni baba' finally had to open up. I wonder what all he said to Arti...had to be pretty special for her to recall them through her coma-haze.

Welcome! 😃

Yes, character development is critical for me to understand the story because when I read stories based primarily on characters(like yours) I need to know about the characters to get the full feel of the emotions being portrayed! 👏

So true, it makes me wonder what exactly Yash has revealed to Aarti during her subconsciousness! 😉
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Kat: This has been such a beautiful read. 👏Gosh, you are such a flowy writer...smooth, yet intriguing. Not once do the senses shift from the direction the writing takes the reader. I love the characterization of Aman...he is  so genuine and so open with his own emotions. Superb!! I really loved it.  Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow so touching emotional part awesome too i dont know what to say it so wow thx for pm me waiting for next 👏
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update. Loved it.
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely and emotional part dear  😳 

Arthi's relation with sneha has a lot of motherly affection 👏
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Iqra, Mishti, Hansa, Saf, Maha - thank you! You are always so encouraging - thanks.

@Indu - Glad you liked it my friend. Its a difficult one to write - but the story won't leave me alone 😕. Thank you for reading and liking it.

mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdsubs1

@Taahir - thank you! The designing the necklace bit came from real life - I needed a way for Arti to realize what she meant to Sneha without Sneha telling her. Sneha wouldn't tell anyway - not in her character - and words wouldn't convince Arti. So the necklace bit was convenient.

@Vinu - WOW - thank you! You always take so many pains to give me your detailed feedback - thank you so much. Someday I will have to write a special story just to thank you - any requests??

Arre baap re!! That's so sweet yaar! But really M not taking any pains dear and if u call these as pains then I would to take them all the time.

After sooo many days I actually got connected to some I-F fiction writer. This was used to happen when I was active in MJHT forum. There were many writers like you who became my good friends just with their fictions/OS/SS. and now, you. 😊😊😊

I am expressing what I feel about your story, that's it dear. Nothing much.

And regarding my request, at present, nothing. But yeah, surely I will ask, when I want any story.

Koolsmile thumbnail
Fantabulous dude 👏
Just wen I think that how can Aman's story b interesting enough to read , yew prove it to b more pleasurable than I thought 👏
Whole chapter is amazing 😃
Aman's character is beautiful !
All the dialogues, scenes, emotions , everything is 👏
Update soon !

Naureen 😃