Girls shouldnt be given phones!!!

sweetsang thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

"Don't give mobile phones to children, especially girls. I say this at all the places where I make my speeches. And if any of these kids have a mobile, take them away. What are they missing anyway? What are the girls missing without mobile," Rajya Sabha MP Rajpal Singh Saini said. 

"Our mothers, sisters...did they die if there were no mobiles during their time," he said addressing party workers here last night. 

Saini also reportedly conveyed this view to a man who sought his help after his daughter had eloped. 

The BSP leader told him that the mobile phone was the main cause behind his daughter's elopement. 

The BSP leader's comments come months after a panchayat in Baghpat had banned love marriages and barred women below 40 from going out for shopping and using mobile phones outside their homes.

what is wrong with people..and is this helping our nation our nation move forward..so if old times people didnt have cellphones,,Todays children shouldnt as well.And didnt people those days elope as well??
 i was really pissed at this news..everyone has the right  dont they.Women have been barred from shopping!!

ok tell me guys.are girls running way with girls???NO
then shouldnt guys below 40 be banned from using mobiles as well.

what do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I normally advise most ladies to use Telepathy, its free for unlimited talk time. 😆

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Summer3

I normally advise most ladies to use Telepathy, its free for unlimited talk time. 😆

Can men make such calls also? lol

What about the range of such calls? Do they have to be face to face?

What if someone close by intercepts the call?

Is long distance call possible?

I like the concept though. lol.
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetsang

"Don't give mobile phones to children, especially girls. I say this at all the places where I make my speeches. And if any of these kids have a mobile, take them away. What are they missing anyway? What are the girls missing without mobile," Rajya Sabha MP Rajpal Singh Saini said. 

"Our mothers, sisters...did they die if there were no mobiles during their time," he said addressing party workers here last night. 

Saini also reportedly conveyed this view to a man who sought his help after his daughter had eloped. 

The BSP leader told him that the mobile phone was the main cause behind his daughter's elopement. 

The BSP leader's comments come months after a panchayat in Baghpat had banned love marriages and barred women below 40 from going out for shopping and using mobile phones outside their homes.

what is wrong with people..and is this helping our nation our nation move forward..so if old times people didnt have cellphones,,Todays children shouldnt as well.And didnt people those days elope as well??
 i was really pissed at this news..everyone has the right  dont they.Women have been barred from shopping!!

ok tell me guys.are girls running way with girls???NO
then shouldnt guys below 40 be banned from using mobiles as well.

what do u think? --Stupid leader ,stupid thoughts...!!! Phones get thinner and smarter, and people?! We get fatter,older and stupid !!

sweetsang thumbnail
 True.. i dont think the girls will b always the one's saying challo bhaag challo...  its true that we girls talk a lot ..but we know half the things we talk bout r tv actors n study..that doesnt mean we are talking to our boyfriends everytime we r on the phone..does it?

abhi to  ministers keh rahe hai ki phone band karo...for girls..

pahile se they dont have proper toilets for poor girls now phone b nai...

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

True.. i dont think the girls will b always the one's saying challo bhaag challo...  its true that we girls talk a lot ..but we know half the things we talk bout r tv actors n study..that doesnt mean we are talking to our boyfriends everytime we r on the phone..does it?

abhi to  ministers keh rahe hai ki phone band karo...for girls..

pahile se they dont have proper toilets for poor girls now phone b nai...

Taking back mobile from women will solve the problem????...its not the cell phones that are creating problems, rather they save girls from many troubles...and I think its really idiotic to compare this generation with the one some 30,50 years ago...We should stop these bunch of scoundrels from taking the centre stage in our social life...

LeadNitrate thumbnail
if one goes through the comments in the comments section of the TOI article, some very outstanding comments can be seen. One of them being:

And so should all  the cell phones of the MPs be taken away from them. So that they spend lesser time watching blue films  and making such idiotic comments and more time doing for what they are wasting our money.

On topic, the comment already drew flak, the party boss, who incidentally is also a woman, has already ordered corrective measures.

Never mind, haryana and Punjab and  UP MPs, MLA s and police high officials are being caught with their feet firmly in mouth all too often in recent times.

Some police man  scolded a harassed father, whose daughter was abducted as, If i were you I would have killed her instead or lodging a complaint.
sweetsang thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

if one goes through the comments in the comments section of the TOI article, some very outstanding comments can be seen. One of them being:

And so should all  the cell phones of the MPs be taken away from them. So that they spend lesser time watching blue films  and making such idiotic comments and more time doing for what they are wasting our money.

On topic, the comment already drew flak, the party boss, who incidentally is also a woman, has already ordered corrective measures.

Never mind, haryana and Punjab and  UP MPs, MLA s and police high officials are being caught with their feet firmly in mouth all too often in recent times.

Some police man  scolded a harassed father, whose daughter was abducted as, If i were you I would have killed her instead or lodging a complaint.

yes i remeber watching this comment on tv...the police openly said that if i were you mai to sharam che marjata h something like that...is this the sort of police we have...and ministers...seriously...

there was another issue on news ..a friend brought a half dying man to station for help and police ddnt do anything..the footage showed police man walking passing them without caring apne dhun mai... the victim died/...

plus i think that  only for few days news would b having these sort of headlines and nothing would b done.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
everyone has the right to have one whether girl or boy and now-a-days it is difficult to communicate w/o it 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yes i remeber watching this comment on tv...the police openly said that if i were you mai to sharam che marjata h something like that...is this the sort of police we have...and ministers...seriously...

there was another issue on news ..a friend brought a half dying man to station for help and police ddnt do anything..the footage showed police man walking passing them without caring apne dhun mai... the victim died/...

plus i think that  only for few days news would b having these sort of headlines and nothing would b done.

what really and i thought the leaders here in usa were cruel if a cop did that here he would be arrested or something