Too good to be true... Oct 22,2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😛Loved the episode!!!!

Khushi is jealous and Arnav is enjoying it!!!!!!!!!

Loved Khushi's Bankelal!!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post dear.But i am still aprehensive about that past thing.Hope it wont be too serious for their relationship.l believe nothing can seperate arshi but if something really bad they show if will definately affect any relation.

As far today episode concern it was nice but again as you said too many coincidents are coming costantly.
I also find Arnav behaviour a bit different.the hug looked a forced one khushi initiated it so he just complete it without any emotions and he was totally lost in some other thought.He was also very much interested in his clone and happily taking his tips about gardening.
May be the second use of cctv was to train this kid other than not showing the suhaag raat.Edited by LizzieC - 11 years ago
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great post!!👏Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
-Kanha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hey ya fuzzy!

IDK abt the track but hope its good!Trust me that kiddo is trained!ANdShit-all hate her!

ANd mannu felt like Shooting her!she and her blah blah mouth!
Cv's phuleeze dnt make Khushi cry!

ps:Yay im happy he said half of my name!😆

PPS:lagta hai arnav kuch chupa raha hai!
Edited by Barunlicious - 11 years ago
207shikha thumbnail
absolutely loved today's epi..!!!

she was so adorable today.! and the precap

just took all the lime lights .! so excited for tomorrow.!
Punkin22 thumbnail
Fuzzy, you have summarized today's episode very eloquently with your keen insight, love your personal input.

Glad the RM family is seeing all this.  The family will need to protect ASR for a change.  Mamiji said what everyone is thinking.

Shitall is already on my nerves, what psychotic mother would train their child to act like someone else.  Do you have any idea what damage is done to a child's psychological brain growth. Devastating results.  You are right Fuzzy.  Quagmire is coming at full speed.

Di and family don't know anything about ASR private life because never asked or cared.  Khushi was first person who took the time to climb over his protective walls.  How could he not fall in love with Khushi.

So, ASR has a past.  Good grief, he is an attractive, rich, normal male, he likes women and dated them and slept with some.  Personally, I would worry more if he hadn't. 

Khushi is not stupid, she is looking at all the evidence and is coming to a distasteful conclusion.  I don't smell a rat Fuzzy, I smell a large pack of rats.  MU on its way between Arshi.  Can't stop it.  But Arshi will figure it all out and will stand strong.  No one and nothing will separate Arshi for very long.

Thanks Fuzzy, outstanding insight as always.
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well fuzzy i m relieved after today's ep.
Its all shit-all plan. The kid is cute but trained well.
Jealous khushi is a treat very rare to watch. So keep it up cv's.Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
sana11 thumbnail
loved the post n the episode👏
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i just loved the epi...its good arnav .that arnav cleared to khushi everything...

nyc post fazzy.