ArHi RPF: Iss Petitions Ko Kya Naam Doon

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer: No offence intended through anything written, read it in humour as half the things written in the letters are what I have been requesting the CVs to do as well  - namely Barun's haircut. 

Anyway here it goes. 3 hours before the episode, a day after that fateful spoiler, and the state of the forum just made me want to retaliate somehow :)
Hope you are able to find the funny bone in the entire thing, because that was the intention of this OS. :)
I had previously written OS's like   

Iss Show Ko Kya Naam Doon

and    .

Little children - it's got a swear word in here, so please don't read? 

Dear Gul,
Since Star Plus was not responding to us, we write this to you. Do not disappoint. I am extremely disappointed by the recent track of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. You have butchered up the storyline, assassinated the characters, made a mockery of love and the purity of it by introducing the illegitimacy of a child. I am extremely disappointed with this, and as real fans of the show, we demand for Aarav to not be the child of Arnav. The 1000+ likes found on this petition can vouch for the fact that the majority of India wants the change.

Yours sincerely,
Fans

Dear Gul,
A spoiler recently revealed that the storyline of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, was going down the illegitimate child track, and as fans of the show, we are all very disappointed as we know that you cannot handle the seriousness of such issue. We urge you to change the team of IPKKND so this track can be handled in an appropriate way. The 1000+ likes on this petition reveals that the majority of India wants this change.

Yours sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Gul,
A recent spoiler revealed that Aarav, of show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, was in fact not the son of Arnav. I am very disappointed by this change as I was hoping to see some intensity and real drama happen on IPKKND. I was hoping for the intensity to return, I was hoping that you would take this show to new heights. Clearly I was mistaken and now you are no better than Ekta. The 1000+ likes on this petition should tell you that the majority of India hates the change.

Yours, not so happy, yet sincerely,
Fans

Dear Gul,

A spoiler recently revealed that Laxmi the goat was returning to the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. I am, personally, not happy with this change, as the main character is missing in action ' the original Hari Prakash. Tell me something, Gul, do you like interfering with love stories? Do you like making us cry? The 1000+ likes on this petition should tell you that the majority of India is not happy.

Yours, very unhappy, yet sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Gul,
A recent spoiler revealed that Laxmi the goat is coming back to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. I am extremely disappointed with this track, as I thought she was mutton curry, and had mentally cremated her and made my peace with her death. Why are you playing with my feelings like this? The 1000+ likes on this petition will tell you that the majority of India is not happy.

Yours, crying yet, sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Gul,
I am very disappointed by a recent spoiler that was revealed through unnamed sources. It said that Arnav would be shirtless for the next 5 days. I am disappointed because I want to see him pant-less too. The 1000+ likes on this petition will tell you that the majority of India wants this.

Yours, with binoculars and sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Gul,
A recent spoiler told us that Arnav was going to be pantless as well as shirtless. Why would you do that? I watch this show with my parents, and now I can't because of him being half-naked. Do you want the TRPs to drop? Do you hate the show so much? Don't make him pant-less. The 1000+ likes on this petition will reveal that the majority of India feels this way.

Your, frustrated yet, sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Gul,
A recent spoiler revealed that Arnav would be shirtless and pantless ' I love this track, and if you ever make him wear clothes again I will stop watching, as the essence of IPKKND will be gone. The 1000+ likes on this petition show that majority of India feels this way.

Yours, very happy and sincerely,
Fans.

Deal Gul,
A recent spoiler revealed that Khushi is going to go to the sabzi mandi to get some sabzi. I am disappointed by this track, as I feel that Khushi should be modern and go to supermarkets. The 1000+ likes on this petition will reveal that majority of India feels the same way.

Your sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Gul,
A recent spoiler revealed that Khushi goes to supermarkets to get her sabzi. Why Gul? Why are you destroying Khushi's character? The 1000+ likes on this petition reveals that majority of India feels that you are ruining Khushi, and that you hate her.

Yours, very unhappy and NOT sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Barun,
Since Gul nor Star Plus were listening to us, you are our last hope. Don't disappoint us. We want to see you shirtless for a whole year. If you want your show to stay on top, go pant-less too. The 1000+ likes on this petition reveal that majority of India wants this.

Yours only,
Fans

Dear Tintin,
Since nobody listened to us, we write this to you. Don't disappoint. We want Khushi to be more modern. The 1000+ likes show that majority of India wants this.

Yours,
Fans.

Dear Sanaya,
A rumour is going around that Khushi may be turning modern. How could you do this Sanaya? You ruined Khushi for us! Don't do it. 1000+ likes on this petition reveal that majority of India wants this.

Yours sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Pashmeen,
Since nobody is listening to us, we write this to you. Don't disappoint. Tell Barun that he is cheating on every woman if Aarav is his kid. Tell him to be shirtless in the next episode too, and tell him to get a haircut. The 1000+ likes on this petition reveal that majority of India wants this.
Yours sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Mohit,
Can you tell Sanaya to check her email? The 1000+ likes on this petition reveal that majority of India wants this.
Yours sincerely,
Fans.

Dear Gul,
What the f**k?
Yours about to quit actors,
Barun and Sanaya.

PS: Sunny says that her notice will be in the mail tomorrow, because she wants to be part of the notice trend of IPKKND.

~K
Edited by Krani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it!<3

Hilarious dude!!

You have rightly pointed out the fans reaction to an episode!!
The thing is everyone confuses the actors and the characters that they end up bashing everyone!

And the best part :
Dear Gul,
What the f**k?
Yours about to quit actors,
Barun and Sanaya!! 🀣🀣

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!! What did i just read? πŸ€£

Dear Gul,
I am very disappointed by a recent spoiler that was revealed through unnamed sources. It said that Arnav would be shirtless for the next 5 days. I am disappointed because I want to see him pant-less too. The 1000+ likes on this petition will tell you that the majority of India wants this.

I would support such a petition any day! β˜ΊοΈ

Awesome post Krani! Laughed like anything.
But underneath this funny post there lies a message that  says "shut the F**k up and just enjoy the show Dammits" πŸ˜‰

Edited by GayuArnav - 11 years ago
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
My insides are twisted and I'm laughing really loud !

Shirtless and Pant-less! Bwahahhaha

🀣
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL!!!

barun and sanayas email to gul rocked it!!!
cmileyfreaky thumbnail
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! ohhh this made my day :D
Dear Krani

Bwaahahahahaha

#TrusStory

The Bipolarity in the forum is stranger than the mood swings of a PMsing woman.

Why cant forums take a chill -pill and let the makers give us their attempt at a story, before f**king it all up with petitions of 1000+ Likes, Demands that dont  alter the story line *insert eyeroll*.

TFS

RES

Yours Sincerely in hope that Barun and or Sanaya (never) quit
Tiya
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Babes A salute to u

i m laughing with toes to hair,,,,

I loved it Loved it,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†
yeah so, I have to add mine. I think HP and Lakshmi should be given some screen space. (I will never let go of it) and then they should get Sheetal out and then they should give everybody a glimpse of chhotte's not so chhotte, and then they should ask me to shop for Khushi, and then they should let me marry Arav, because face it, he may be supervillian-Sheetal's sidekick (alliteration! :D), but that kid is CUTE.

Oh yeah- and everything else you said :PπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They should send me a million dollars too.

Ps- while they are at it, they should send Shyam some po*n magazines to help him fight his Khushi fix, they should send Anjali some glycerine, poor girl she's lost her stock :( and they should give me a million dollars. Oh wait, I said that.

-V

PS- update soon please. Send me a request and then PM me for stuff. I never comment, but please add me anyway. Update soon. PM me? did I say update soon? Oh yeah, I did say update soon, but still update soon.

PPS- BatShit Crazy mood... perks of being a moody jerkπŸ˜†

Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hilarious post krani..you have written so nicely about whole forum's mood...i m sending you petition to write such funny os regularly πŸ˜‰