richasrivas79 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Pointers against her are

She known rajev is better actor and known personality so she has gone bitched about him to karishma , niketan and sapna . Rajev not even once has gone and spoken against her. He has said all good things abt her . She is an eg of good human being. It takes a lot of courage of people to accept the mistake and work on that

She is trying to win over the sympathy by saying that she has loan on her head, nobody has asked rajev abt

guys I stay in hk Nd I can't vote , but please save him this time 

He needs. Little help, he is great actor but just passing difficult times. Support him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone enlighten me, which soap did Rajeev work on? My soapy knowlege is limited. 😕
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Rajeev has only two soaps to his credit - Parivartan that aired 20 years ago, where he met and married Delnaaz and then a short stint in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.

Delnaaz on the other hand has been a popular TV and Film actress. When Rajeev talks of there being no money problems it is because Delnaaz was working full time in both TV and Films to support his sorry ass.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She had some personal grudges with Rajev off course!! I exactly dont know the reason behind their divorce but to discuss it in National TV doesn't look good
I wouldn't say she is acting cheap. But there is some unfinished business between these two and Bigg Boss isn't the right place for them.

Bigg Boss, evict them both so that they can resolve their differences and move on 😆
richasrivas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Can someone enlighten me, which soap did Rajeev work on? My soapy knowlege is limited. 😕

Well he did had very difficult phase where In he didn't get work but yes has done couple of serials before in fact he is in industry the longest time. I am not saying anything delnaaz tv actors do have phase where in they have downturn may be he is going through that but we can surely judge

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lets not be judgemental here. When tow married people have differences - each one has their own version of the story. Each ones friends will support their theory. Whereas in truth no one knows what really went on behind closed doors. For any marraige to have gone till divorce means the issues were really serious and there was no solutions.  So its really not right to say Delnaz is cheap and Rajeev is good ... tho from personl experience I would say if you are a strong woman - you can not tolerate a spineless guy for too long.😉
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Of course she has issues with him which is why she took the divorce. But she is not the one who is airing the dirty linen on National Television - It is Snake Arms Rajeev.  And then to call her names is beyond enough.

Itni izzat pyari hai Rajev ko, toh akela chod de na Delu ko.
richasrivas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rafa-

I wouldn't say she is acting cheap. But there is some unfinished business between these two and Bigg Boss isn't the right place for them.

Bigg Boss, evict them both so that they can resolve their differences and move on 😆

Well all I can say she has left him for reason of no work , but one is forgetting that rajev married delnaaz when delnaaz was not even started acting. He will def move out of this girl, but right now he needs vote

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Rajeev has only two soaps to his credit - Parivartan that aired 20 years ago, where he met and married Delnaaz and then a short stint in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.

Delnaaz on the other hand has been a popular TV and Film actress. When Rajeev talks of there being no money problems it is because Delnaaz was working full time in both TV and Films to support his sorry ass.

Thanks Chitrashi. :)