OS-Hum Tum...aur ye Baarish -21oct

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

men yaad hun naa???😉bhoole to nhi? missing u all so much.😭enjoyng my vacation.😊.finally gt chance to cm ol-caught cold bcox played in rain wid my little cousin bt good point hai naa gt chance for bed rest;)

Veds itna time hogya bt tum nhi aaien so m posting os dt i wrote for os competition...DEDICATED to all birthday girls of dis month🤗

"HUM TUM AUR YE BAARISH"

"'Rain Rain go away,,Come again another day' She laughed remembering her life time mantra.No,she was not a dry,stone hearted person nor she had special enemity with it but this rain just like a naughty fellow always set pranks on her.From the age of 5,it came only to destroy her plans of picnic,cricket,movie,party e.t.c.She forward her hand to feel delicate rain drops;now-key of happiness,angel of love,infact her best friend.Almost 15 years of cursing,this change came last year when she met him.""
"" 'I hate you..I hate you..I hate you.tum phir aa gai naa?Exam k time,jb mujhe zrurat hoti hai tb to tum aati nhi ho.aur ab meri music class barbad krne k liye tum aagai.""She throw out her muddy sandals & annoying wet dupatta on nearby bench.She continued to blabering'pata nhi ye driver kb aayga'""She frustated look locked coffee shop infront of her'Shefali bhi naa jb se Romit se mili hai pagal ho gai hai.shop band kr k chali gai,usey nhi pta tha men bhi to aa skti hun shelter k lye?Nhi,uska apna logic hai"pyar krne wale baarish men kaam nhi krte"to phir kya krte hen?mujhe kya pta?mujhe konsa pyar hua hai abhi tk.""She again started fighting with rain'tum mujhe kuch krne ka chance do tb naa'""Her words stopped in her mouth as her eyes met with the pair of chocolatey ocean.""
"" Music class got over because of rain.She decided to wait for driver in nearby Shefali coffee.But her fate she found it locked.So she took shelter in old,small,broken cabin covered with a heavy tree infront of it.Ofcourse too busy in her own bak bak that she didnt notice his precense.""
""
""Drenched in embarrasment from head to toe she looked away.Tried to be confident she looked at him that sent shiver all inside her.He was still looking at her;handsome just like her dream boy.She felt nervous,countless knots in her stomach not because she was alone in deserted area with a young,muscular,handsome stranger but because she felt an unknown connection with him.She turned to corner suddenly feeling so exposed in her soaked white kurti.She abruptly picked her drenched dupatta & sandals but it instantly fell down as she saw him standing inches away from her.Her heart skip a beat looking his cute sorry expression.Like a gentleman he handed her his jacket which she instantly accepted."" Only sound was of falling of rain,they both didnt utter a word.She was confused how an unknown intense gaze could reach her heart.How could she felt so protective,so warm in absence of him.Instead of her heart pleading she ran out to her car as driver arrived.""""
""
""
"" After two days,In evening 'tu kis ke khyalon men khoi hai?Apne dream man k' His face appeard in her mind hearing her friends comment.She confused thought'kya sch men pyar hone k lye ek pal kafi hota hai?' She shook her head got up from table.She walked out with a thought'wo ek stranger hai,mujhe us ka naam tk nhi pta'Her heart pinched'aur wo kbhi dubara mile ga bhi nhi.jahan pyar hota hai wahan destiny bhi to hoti hai.kahan ho meri destiny?phir milao mujhe us se'""
"" She bumped with something hard.Her heart skip a beat recognizing the colonge.She looked up in disbelief to found chocolaty oceans gazing at her with intensity.""He cleared his throat as she continued to stare him with an expression'pinch me'""He handed her folder'ye kal cabin men bhool gaii thi '""She took it from him quietly.His influence made her da world famaous Miss bak bak lost of words.He took steps to his car,about to sat inside:welcome""Like a nervous teenager,she only uttered:hun?""His words finally reached her clouded mind:sorry,no,welcome.""But it was too late he drove away.Frustated on her stupidity she shoved her arm.She curisoly looked down at road as something dropped from her folder.She bent down & picked it.Her heart race a marthon reading'Arjun Singhania #523614932""
"" She lay on her stomach,weigh on her elbows.As her new routine she dialed his no. wid just a simple intention;to hear his sexy hello.""'hello..helloo..helleoo She promised herself to cut the call just after one more but seemed destiny worked behind mask of rain.A sudden loud thunder that cause her lost her balance with a cute 'ouch' too.""She instantly bit her lower lip nervously.He seductively:oh to yeh aap hen?""She turned red from head to toe in embarrasment.Yeah she was the one who was giving him blank call each hour from last three days.But it was not her fault;it was his seductive voice which create strange desire inside her all time.""Arohi looking for words:wo..men keh rhi hun..""His voice assured but equally teased:sun raha hun.""She shook her head:mujhe aap ka jacket lautana hai.""Arjun simply:to lauta do.""How simply he spin her world by just a word of him.""kal! Wahi jga,wahi time.""Fluttering butterflies of her stomach followed rhythm of tip tip rain outside.""
"" Adjusting her pink knee length dress she ran to coffee shop but found him on entrance already waiting for her.She was dumbstruck how her heart started humming in his precense.""She handed him:ye aap ka jacket wapis krna tha mujhe.""'bs?' She looked up at him surprised by his brief but deep answer.""Arohi:is men tissue tha wo laundary wale ne phenkh dya.""He shook his head on her too honest answer.""After a moment of awkward silence 'thanks' they both uttered at same time.Their 'welcome' followed by it instantly too at da same time.Giving him silly smile, she looked away.She quickly ran her mind to find a way to continue their convo.She didnt wanted to lose golden chance of her life.She reached on final decision'agr mere 3 tk count krne tk is ne mujhe coffee k lye nhi poucha to men khud hi puch lungi;1 2 3' & unexpectdly her cell rang.""Result of her mom scolding was clearly visible on her face:bs men abhi aa rhi hun.""She explained to him:barish ka mausam hai naa to mom ko fikr ho rhi hai.""He nodded:mausam khrab hai,time pr ghar jana chahey,bye.""Annoyed on his answer,she snapped waving her hairs:bye""She turned her back to him,walked away with a heavy heart.Each step she took away from him felt so heavy,so worst.""
"" She took shower to wash away all stress of day.Helpess craving for him made her wear his shirt.She lay on bed..smell of his colonge mixing in her scent.she closed her eyes deeply listening shower of rain outside.""
""
""
"" No promise,No guarntee but only a strange hope that lead her to same coffee shop next day at same time;instead of rain.""As she walked inside, found da whole coffee shop empty,except two waiteress & Shefali.""Shefali greeted her warmly:hey Arohi!aaj phir music class men late ho gai?agar tum 5 minute aur late ho jati to men bnd kr k chli jati.""Her words reached her ears but didnt made any sense because her mind was too clouded in his thoughts.Instead of Shefali calling she walked to corner table to get a proper view of wooden cabin through glass window."" "" Her thoughts broke as waitress kept coffee infront of her.Before her gaze again shifted to window it frozed in way.""There he was sitting in opposite corner,few tables but exactly infront of her.His handsome face had dreamy expressions,fist settled under his chin,glim in his chocolatey ocean dancing like naughty waves.His soft smile assured her'it is not a dream at all' that brought non stop silly grin on her face.""
"" 'Is he feeling same for her?' Just the thought started salsa of random butterflies in her stomach.Her cheeks sudden turned so warm to bear her wet cool hair strands.She could not stopped herself to lost in him.They didnt exchanged a word but felt their gaze whispering.She didnt realized for how long she stayed in his dreamland.""Shefali shook her from shoulder to broke their long eye lock.""Shefali in disbelief:men yahan keh rhi hun Romit mera wait kr rha hai aur tu teesri(3rd) coffee mangg rhi hai?Ghar nahi jana kya?""Arohi chose to remain quiet while Shefali stole a glance of Arjun who just received a call from some one.She continued:aur ye tumse pehle ka yahan bheta hai,uthne ka naam hi nhi le rha,shop bnd krni hai mene.I m sure apni girlfriend ka wait kr rha hai.""The weird look Arohi gave forced her to continue.Shefali:is U.K return ki mom mere mom k boutique ki regular costumer hen.last 6 months se iske lye ladki dekh rhi hen.mom ko bhi bola tha dekhne k lye.jb baat pakki krne ka time aaya to isne keh dya koi aur pasand hai.""
""
""
"" Rajbeer chachoo called her:arohi..Arohi, backyard men aaja barish men garm garm samose enjoy krte hen.""Arohi controlling her sobs:aap sb enjoy kro mujhe notes complete krne hen.""She couldnt stopped her tears anymore as his foot steps disappeared.She went to window,sound of heavy rain was just like her heart shattering.""'koi aur pasand hai?to phir mujhse milne kyun aaya tha?""Voice inside her taunted:us ne kb kaha wo tum se milne aaya tha?""She softly whispered:kya sb kuch kehna zruri hota hai?""mujhe kyun dard ho rha hai?kyun lag rha hai sb kuch kho gya..""
""
"" Her teary eyes winded,She ran downstairs hurriedly went out where he was drenched in rain head to toe.""Arjun annoyed in rain:ye kesa watchman rkha hua hai tum ne? kb se khra hun andar jane hi nhi de rha tha.""She asked him to follow him to left side of lawn:watchman?shukr kro mere chachu nhi aaey.andar nahi sidha hospital puhnchate.""He instantly tensed noticing her innocent eyes moist:tum ro rhi thi?""She instantly looked away,annoyed:tum ye puchne aaey ho?""He shook his head:nhi,haan.i mean btane aaya tha.mene apni mom ko shadi k lye haan krdi hai.""After a minute she answered:men music classes leti hun iska ye matlb nhi men shadyon men ganne gati hun.""He shook his head:i dont mean that""Arohi:to phir aesa kya urgent kaam tha jo tum itni baarish men yahan aa gaey.""After a long pause:is dunya men hr kisi k lye koi special bna hai,aur destiny ek chance zrur deti hai us. .jb us din baarish men tum mujhe milli.""
""Her heart forgot to beat,her breath caught in her throat as his words sank in her.""He continued to look in her eyes:words emotions ko describe krne k lye kafi nhi hote,aur na hi mujhe unka zyada acha use aata hai aata hai.tumhe dekh kr us pal mujhe aese laga..sch men soul mates hote hen.""
""He poured his heart infront of her:yaad tha mujhe apna jacket bhi aur tumhara folder bhi,but men chup rha...tumse dubara milne k lye.""mujhe pehli hi blank call se pta tha wo tumhara no. hai mene stole kr lya tha tumhare folder se.""agr tum mujhe call nhi krti to men khud hi kr leta.""jb tum mujhe jacket lotane aai,bina kuch kahe chli gaien to us pal mujhe lga mene sb kuch koh dya.phir bhi yakeen tha apni destiny pr..tum aai bhi aur bina baat kye chli gaii.""shefali se tumhara adress milla..men ye pouchne aaya tha..men aese kis method,kis style se poucho jis se tumhara jawab haan ho.""
""She knew it was stupid but she asked:kya?""He replied:Will you marry me?""
""""Three months for dating are not enough for many people but for them they were too long.In bheega bheega December they finally became one.Moment of their wedding night was still so alive in her mind.She flushed remembering his first touch.""how She looked up shyly just like a perfect bride when he hold her hand.'I love you'his these 3 words had everything in them.""
"" She didnt rememberd why she shifted from her pillow to his arm and then to his chest.But she only rememberd rhythm of his heart beat just like pure rain pouring outside.He quietly listened her non stop bak bak while his long fingers brushing in her silky hairs.His strong arm wrapped around her protectively as loud thunder echoed outside.She looked up in his innocent eyes & admit she got treasure of both world.How his mere action innocently show a life time promise.She smiled widely dreaming their beautiful future together.To her surprise he sealed the promise by giving a sweet peck on her red soft lips.She only took a moment to realize its not all sweet sweet about her Hottest Singhania when he again captured her lips in a deep passionate kiss.""
""
""
"" She tossed in bed,memory of his cute confession moist her eyes in joy.She cressed empty side of bed.Unable to resist the loneliness she got up & again went to window,sadly whisperd:men hun barish bhi hai pr tum nhi ho.Her eyes wided as they fall on him.She instantly ran down stairs which directly landed her to lawn from her room.He had used the back door of their home to surprise her like always.He slow for a moment just to admire the beauty of her.Her long silky legs exposed to the night & his shirt damp from the rain clinging close to her body.Beyond the breathtaking beauty & sensuality of her against the night,he smiled she was here for him & soon will be in her arm.Without a word she extended her arms up to encircle his neck & her preety smile turned to hungery,silent passion when he draw her close.Their lips touched to reunite the taste & warmth of eachother.He whispered:i didnt knew""She looked him questionly.he answered:meri shirt itni sexy lag skti hai.""Almost flushed by his words she hugged him:sirf shirt?""He nibble soft skin of her earlobe,whispered:ye to men room men hi btaunga.""She giggled heartly as he carried her in arms to their room.""
"" After getting rid from remaining damp clothes,they drown in passion.His lips stole every drop of rain from her...like a baaren desert.Their love making made made her fell samelike a delicate flower in mercy of rain...slow but teased,soft but piericing,tiny but gaint.""
""She looked up in his eyes:itni baarish men drive kr k aane ki kya zrurt thi?kaam khtm kr k baad men aa jate.""He pulled her even more closer,teased:buht jaldi khyal aagya?""He creased her plumps lips:ddnt u miss me?""She ran fingers in his hairs:pehle tum btao?""He slipped his hand on her stomach:is baarish ne mujhe apna promise yaad dila dya zindagi ka koi bhi mausam ho..ek pal bhi tumhare aur hmari rimjhim k bger nhi.""He pulled covers up,she whispered to rain:thank u best friend.""Arjun:hun?""She nodded in no,sniffed in his chest.""

Hope u like...do commments & hit like...😳

"love u all"🤗

ur mahii😳
Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahah
it was very cute, honest and pure os ...
he come to her home and ask naturally " ye kesa gate keeper he tumhara aor mene shadi ke liye ha kar di he " wow what naturally propose ...i just love his confession.
hope everyone get their soul mates like this
upper 2 lines take my heart mahi dear
just amazing os
below para is the soul of this os

Her teary eyes winded,She ran downstairs hurriedly went out where he was drenched in rain head to toe.""Arjun annoyed in rain:ye kesa watchman rkha hua hai tum ne? kb se khra hun andar jane hi nhi de rha tha.""She asked him to follow him to left side of lawn:watchman?shukr kro mere chachu nhi aaey.andar nahi sidha hospital puhnchate.""He instantly tensed noticing her innocent eyes moist:tum ro rhi thi?""She instantly looked away,annoyed:tum ye puchne aaey ho?""He shook his head:nhi,haan.i mean btane aaya tha.mene apni mom ko shadi k lye haan krdi hai.""After a minute she answered:men music classes leti hun iska ye matlb nhi men shadyon men ganne gati hun.""He shook his head:i dont mean that""Arohi:to phir aesa kya urgent kaam tha jo tum itni baarish men yahan aa gaey.""After a long pause:is dunya men hr kisi k lye koi special bna hai,aur destiny ek chance zrur deti hai us. .jb us din baarish men tum mujhe milli.""
Edited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m 2nd yayyy 😆
mahi g barish ka naam.kam.tha k us pe os b likh dala 😵 ...
chalo baki ka comment os parne k baad ok...tc 😊Edited by M00NA - 11 years ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljaya11

hahahah

it was very cute, honest and pure os ...  thank you😳
he come to her home and ask naturally " ye kesa gate keeper he tumhara aor mene shadi ke liye ha kar di he " wow what naturally propose ...i just love his confession.glad u enjoy
hope everyone get their soul mates like this...yup hope everyone😳
upper 2 lines take my heart mahi dear
just amazing os..g.ladd u enjoy..thankx for lovelgy comment
below para is the soul of this os

Her teary eyes winded,She ran downstairs hurriedly went out where he was drenched in rain head to toe.""Arjun annoyed in rain:ye kesa watchman rkha hua hai tum ne? kb se khra hun andar jane hi nhi de rha tha.""She asked him to follow him to left side of lawn:watchman?shukr kro mere chachu nhi aaey.andar nahi sidha hospital puhnchate.""He instantly tensed noticing her innocent eyes moist:tum ro rhi thi?""She instantly looked away,annoyed:tum ye puchne aaey ho?""He shook his head:nhi,haan.i mean btane aaya tha.mene apni mom ko shadi k lye haan krdi hai.""After a minute she answered:men music classes leti hun iska ye matlb nhi men shadyon men ganne gati hun.""He shook his head:i dont mean that""Arohi:to phir aesa kya urgent kaam tha jo tum itni baarish men yahan aa gaey.""After a long pause:is dunya men hr kisi k lye koi special bna hai,aur destiny ek chance zrur deti hai us. .jb us din baarish men tum mujhe milli.""

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M00NA

m 2nd yayyy 😆
mahi g barish ka naam.kam.tha k us pe os b likh dala 😵 ...
chalo baki ka comment os parne k baad ok...tc 😊

haha... trust me men tumhe jala nhi rhii😆... os isliye hai naa take tum bhi enjoy kro😉
chlo jaldii se cmnt do
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Iam third - Mahi - thx for the surprise OS - I am on my way home - will comment after reaching home dear
Iam happy to see atleast a glimpse of u in the forum
Thx for peeping in and giving us this surprise - lemme read now
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Mahi what an OS yaaar -
Iam speechless
It's about to rain here - bye bye - Iam heading towards my Arjun - Mahi ur OS has spiked up my mood Edited by Arjuhisis - 11 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice to see u back
res
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

how romantic mahi  it was such a cute and sweet love story 👏 

"kya sachme pyaar hone ke liye ek pal kaafi hai???" its an eternal question to which i dont think theres a right answer... but after reading your stories i feel the answer is "ek pal sachme kaafi hai" ☺️ ❤️ 

"After a minute she answered:men music classes leti hun iska ye matlb nhi men shadyon men ganne gati hun." 🤣🤣🤣

so many different shades of humor, romance and love... only you can create the magic 👍🏼  

thanks for posting this... was really missing you a lot 😭 now i know that you remember us and have not forgotten in all the fun you're having 😳 

love you mahi... please keep posting more!!! I MISSS YOUUU 🤗 🤗🤗
Edited by cherry227 - 11 years ago
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os Mahi🤗

I loved the way Arjun proposed:):) 

Baar baar yehi bolungi ki you are the queen of romance:):)

Love you and miss you🤗