fkbutt thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fkbutts

oh u dont remember but .yes raja is .

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

well I find him irritating when he try to woo dello or touches the girls, otherwise I find him quite entertaining in different ways

Hey Rajev, do not touch girls.. You are being watched 24 by 7..
He'll stick around for some time but does he have potential to win it? I highly doubt it. And if there's someone I consider the dark horse of BB6, it would be Sana or Aseem. 
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I say he is the "dark donkey" of this season. Sure he will be remembered, but for all the wrong reasons. Such creeps are bound to be remembered so that we stay far away from them in case we come face to face.

I shall want him in the house only to read more about Pillu Leela of our Cruiser mania ๐Ÿ˜›

hahaha Chandu, u never fail to impress ๐Ÿ˜†
dark donkey... he indeed is ๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree he'll be remembered for all the wrong reasons, but almost all popular contestants (not finalists or winners) of BB were rremembered mostly for wrong reasons be it rakhi, sambhavna, raja, rohit verma, veena, dolly, mahek and pooja mishra.
That's the specialty of this house ๐Ÿ˜†
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I shall want him in the house only to read more about Pillu Leela of our Cruiser mania ๐Ÿ˜›

yups, cruiser is one bad guy (in a good sense ofscourse๐Ÿ˜†) and a genius mind when it comes to bajaaoing the namoonas with his signature creative sense of humor ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How can he be a dark house tanya...??..he's being give max imp...max footage...he's BB's fav.housemate...๐Ÿ˜”
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

How can he be a dark house tanya...??..he's being give max imp...max footage...he's BB's fav.housemate...๐Ÿ˜”

agree... I mean to say from the viewers' point of view as most of us are least interested in him and not hoping much about his chances, but his potential as an entertainer (be it positively or otherwise thats another issue) to show his multi colors in weeks to come is what I am referring to as we dont have much hopes from him... but watching him till now I can see one of the most prominant housemates that will be remembered (for whatever reasons) when the show is over.

Maybe I should have used some other word instead of dark horse in the title... hmmm ๐Ÿ˜• ...don't know
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He irritates with his dillu pillu romance