Rajev ... the dark-horse of BB6

Posted: 11 years ago
Mock him, hate him, ridicule him, laugh at him, dislike him for many reasons or even appreciate him...does not matter to this man... he is one unique piece of his own kind, and such people have the full potential to be one of the dark horses till the finales.

Rajev has many sides to him... he is flirty to the core, he touches almost all girls with intentions no one knows, sometimes it seems friendly and sometimes pure lusty that much dicey this person is.

He is funny intentionally and unintentionally, his self made vilaayati (foreign) accent makes u laugh, he is one angry man when it comes to fight, he also has ability to spread rumors or fireup a situation.
And as an added bonus he has his ex-wife Delnaz's angle too that keep taking turns and twist with interesting incidents means more time for Rajev on screen.
In short he has multi level of entertainment factors involved with him.

Call him with whatever names but man this guy is hell lot of entertaining  and it will show in its full form in weeks to come...just weight and watch.

I bet he will be as popular as Raja Chaudhry became after season 2. I very much believe he will be one of the most prominent and memorable members of this season and will be one of them due to which this season will be remembered.

Whats your take on this ?
i dont know but right nw he gtting very irritating to watch right nw but he has potentials to reach the finals 
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

i dont know but right nw he gtting very irritating to watch right nw but he has potentials to reach the finals 

well I find him irritating when he try to woo dello or touches the girls, otherwise I find him quite entertaining in different ways
i disagree with you..he's not the dark horse he's infact the dark dog of this season...one of the worst contestant in the history of bigg boss... Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago
he is not the dark horse but he is the hero of this season alag che ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by hardyboy09

i disagree with you..he's not the dark horse he's infact the dark dog of this season...one of the worst contestant in the history of bigg boss...

see u r missing my point.
I neither said he is good nor he is a good example to follow.
I am talking strictly on the bases of providing masala and entertainment factor, be it come from flirting angle, confused love story or his unstable furious nature.
dark horse in terms of being memorable for his antics and chances to go longer bcoz of them
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
one thing i mustr say he is not fliry or lusty like raja or shakti...though he touches but he does with man too...so i i do beleive he is a good man even dilnaz said ke u r a good man bus yeh gusugiri chore do...
He has potential to stay on for a few more weeks...but Im not sure if hes winner material
Originally posted by fkbutts

one thing i mustr say he is not fliry or lusty like raja or shakti...though he touches but he does with man too...so i i do beleive he is a good man even dilnaz said ke u r a good man bus yeh gusugiri chore do...

was Raja flirty ? 😕
seriously I don't remember
I say he is the "dark ****** (Edit, a certain fanwa got offended) of this season. Sure he will be remembered, but for all the wrong reasons. Such creeps are bound to be remembered so that we stay far away from them in case we come face to face.

I shall want him in the house only to read more about Pillu Leela of our Cruiser mania 😛
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago