Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

thanx bhavnah di..!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sarun--

That was a long update!

Do continue!

ya sure to continue...and thank u for reading it simran..!!!
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar tum toh poori story flashback mein likha karo...bohot mast flashback stories likhte ho tum πŸ˜†

Nice update..and very sorry for replying late..coz i didn't come to IF for much time yesterday πŸ˜­
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

Yaar tum toh poori story flashback mein likha karo...bohot mast flashback stories likhte ho tum πŸ˜†

Nice update..and very sorry for replying late..coz i didn't come to IF for much time yesterday πŸ˜­

hahaha..πŸ˜†flashback mein likha kyunki abhi takh yuvreen mile nahi na...tho kaise bhi yuvreen scenes tho dikhana hi hein na...and thank u.πŸ˜ƒ..and no need to be sorry I can undersatnd abhi mein online atha hoon kyunki holidays hein...warna  monday se mein bhi uthna online nahi aa paunga...I am going to miss this...😭
akshayR thumbnail
Waise u know mani..now i have actually started losing hope for Yuvreen..becoz pehle toh gadha maan nahi raha then the promo and now the RC fans...mujhe toh lag raha hain inspite of realization of love by yuvi...uski chopsey ho jayegi..and RC-suvi pairing ho jayegi...

I know its shocking from a Yuvreen bhakt..but ab mujhe yahi lag raha hain πŸ˜­
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

Waise u know mani..now i have actually started losing hope for Yuvreen..becoz pehle toh gadha maan nahi raha then the promo and now the RC fans...mujhe toh lag raha hain inspite of realization of love by yuvi...uski chopsey ho jayegi..and RC-suvi pairing ho jayegi...

I know its shocking from a Yuvreen bhakt..but ab mujhe yahi lag raha hain πŸ˜­

but no I dont think..becoz it is a serial...and as far as I know in serials they try to show the protagonist as a sita maa...and she will for sure never go away from her true and pehla pyar...then it would mean that the serial heroin itself is wrong..πŸ˜†
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

but no I dont think..becoz it is a serial...and as far as I know in serials they try to show the protagonist as a sita maa...and she will for sure never go away from her true and pehla pyar...then it would mean that the serial heroin itself is wrong..πŸ˜†

Arey serial end mein toh we will have yuvreen only..m talking about now!..serial end tak nahi wait kar paunga main...till then i will be dead πŸ€’
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

thank u...πŸ˜ƒ
haya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was great, can't wait for the next part😊