Posted: 11 years ago
Guys!!!! This is sooo not fai!!!
They put Rasia bg tune 4 kabir n sia!!!! Not at all fair!!!
Maybe the producers just wanted to attract audience by the bg tune!!!
(chek 18 october's precap)
Not at all fair!!!
I guess we should take this as a signal that MAYBE there is no rasia ending??? What say????
But according to me, it is SOOO not fair...
But abt the rasia ending, lets just touch wood n hope for a rasia ending n hope to see atleast our dear raghav's face. Ek rasia scene bhi chalta hai...

N btw, are u guys gonna cum to the forum after hhl gets over??? The forum is the only way rasia moments are kept alive...
N only v all can understand how much v miss rasia; their fghts, their talks, their romance...

nyways, do comment...

Yayyy!! This is my 29th post. 21 more post n i'll be able to post how much ever i wanna!!!! Woo hooo!!!!
sry 4 pakaaofying all of y'all with my boring n noncence chattar pattar...
Edited by shasha4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Evn m v mch irritatd wid dis.. 1st f ol kabir nd sia r nw coming 2gethr nd on top f dat dis.. dis is hts.. cvs ko goli marne ka mann kar raha hai.. nd dr is v less chances wid d rasia ending.. coz himansh is v busy wid hs shooting.. nd congrats in advance on my behalf 2 bcum a groupbie.. 21 posts tho bahut jaldi ho jayenge..πŸ˜‰
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what they put rasia bg tune 😲😲😲
how can they cv/s think of using it for other than rasia and that too in the same show.
i heard that their bg tune was used in some other show but in the same show but not for the actual couple that it was meant to be. this is so not done😭😭

rasia ki ending already ho chuki hai. i have no hopes now that raghav is coming back. but of course would love to see some miracle happen πŸ˜‰
ya i wish they show the rasia scene that himansh had shot and which was later scrapped.

Of course we are not going to stop. we are still coming see. for us siragians hhl is already over and still we come here to refresh the isra memories. we refresh them through the ff's. and recently there are many ff's on sira.😳
we still come here and meet friends at abiansh heaven.😊

ya soon make 21 posts. u can come over to the sira/abiansh heaven too, we can hv loads of fun there. 😊
don't worry we also do nonsense chattar pattar πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

let me cry first :'(

i hate 4lions for this

ya we'll come to forum even after hhl ending; so don worry dear and come to AbiAnsh Heaven
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes u r  right. It seems PH does not care at all for what the audience, or at least majority audience wants. They could have at least made n used some other tune for Sia n Kabir. As it is, for me its a torture to watch Sia n KAbir together as a couple. As frnds it was fine...but... πŸ˜­ My heart is just πŸ’”  but we can't do anything, except just hope n wait till the show ends. I don't watch it anymore, n read nly WU. For me HHL meant Rasia, or atleast Sia alone, or their memories, moments together.

N yes, we will continue coming to HHL forum afterwards too. I just wish y didn;t I come earlier when Rasia wr together. 😭

All of us refersh their memories, their love n chemistry through our talks, n so many FFs. This forum n FFs r the only lights now; as chances of Raghav coming back r very-2 dim. For me real HHL has ended already.

n Congo in advance for ur new status. πŸ˜ƒ 😊
Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No words left... Because whatever i'll say for CVs it wud turn up to be the least... 

All i can do is remember my SiRa 

and let dat new entry GTH... πŸ˜‰

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wat bg tune on kabir and sia!!!!!!!!! u know wat i am really amazed,everytime i thnk dat 4lions cant go beynd dis bt they alwayss crossesss soo mny limitsss and dis is seriosuly the limit,agar tune dena hota to koi aur tune de dete!!!!!!! dat tune is only for rasia how can they use it on sme1 else!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘😑😑
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even i was about to make this topic and ya this is not at all fair!!!!