LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys r u kidding ko one in the forum. Its like yelling in an empty mansion and u dont get a response u just get ur own voice back. Im afraid that within two months the forum will be locked n im not kidding. Sneha ur choti hitler and kamini jess are very active but not others. This time its not a prank im serious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmm only we few are sometimes here...more silence someone start any game may be silence will break...but dont worry forum will be locked only if we all stop coming..๐Ÿ˜•
Bobby1810 thumbnail
sorry everyone. I know I have not been on IF forum for a long time but will find some time and go through all the articles and also complete my IF.  I will be back with a bang!!!
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excuse me I am on most of the times ... I hardly see you tho ... I am online on chat thread , the diff is just that that am not making topics ...
and dw forum is not gunna get locked ...
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Sorry friends for staying inactive,๐Ÿ˜ญbut I use to read all the thread when I get time๐Ÿ˜Š.I miss ssp very much๐Ÿ˜ญ
Savan-Rules thumbnail
I am in Amrit Manthan Forum now and miss u all badly๐Ÿ˜”
kaas SSSP firse start hoga๐Ÿ˜’
LoveSana thumbnail
Guys see u guys always need a shocker to post stuff god that took alot of time to think for. Im talking about my prev post. Haha...
LoveSana thumbnail
Thanks im the youngest member of preeto family sO i have to be naughty right. I do get my mistakes forgiven right. Im sneha's choti hitler. โญ๏ธ
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Excuse me I am on most of the times ... I hardly see you tho ... I am online on chat thread , the diff is just that that am not making topics ...
and dw forum is not gunna get locked ...

๐Ÿ˜† Hitlerish Aqeelah...and true forum is not gonna get locked...๐Ÿ˜Š
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSana

Thanks im the youngest member of preeto family sO i have to be naughty right. I do get my mistakes forgiven right. Im sneha's choti hitler. โญ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜† but my comment here was serious haan...someone should really start a new game..๐Ÿ˜›