palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet099 thumbnail
that was a really touching and sweet OS... loved it!
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Palin, as it doesn't include any specific other character too and it is highly foolish to ignore it, that's why i am here. You won't find any long comment here coz describing the feeling after reading this, will be so small and unfaithful. It is what i can't describe for the first time but you defo made me proud again for being a female.
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You reminded me the initial 2 promo of GHSP, love you a lot.
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very well described mother & daughter relation...how they missed or expressed to love each other all these busy years...
Lovedly OS
palindrome thumbnail

Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

Palin, as it doesn't include any specific other character too and it is highly foolish to ignore it, that's why i am here. You won't find any long comment here coz describing the feeling after reading this, will be so small and unfaithful. It is what i can't describe for the first time but you defo made me proud again for being a female.

Thank you sara😊...
and please don't stop me from thanking you for this os...Its really big thing for me that I have made my readers like something that does not include their favorite couple...
palindrome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Very well described mother & daughter relation...how they missed or expressed to love each other all these busy years...

Lovedly OS

Thank you so much for liking as well as reading it...😊
palindrome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet099

that was a really touching and sweet OS... loved it!

Danke sehr!!!!😛
Diva7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"age of sleeping with your mother"was gone long ago"... i agree, bt is dat so?????
"my daughter has only one thing to do..sleep and sleep"😆 oh yes dats mommy's pet dialogue bt there's an add up in it, n its "talking nonstop nonsense" 😆...bt she forces me to do blabber, its nt my fault at all n i know dat, she deliberately do or speak something which i cnt ignore😡 ...n then here i go😳 

luvly OS on world's most serene relationship, mother n child.❤️...saying child coz we'll always be a child in our mother's eyes, here age is no bar😉...n when it comes to cutie mommy's  n her darling daughters so its instinctively becomes special,  yes m biased here😆...do write more on it, i wud luv to read it in lazy noons of winters 😉...awsm piece of writing👏 
palindrome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva7

"age of sleeping with your mother"was gone long ago"... i agree, bt is dat so?????

"my daughter has only one thing to do..sleep and sleep"😆 oh yes dats mommy's pet dialogue bt there's an add up in it, n its "talking nonstop nonsense" 😆...bt she forces me to do blabber, its nt my fault at all n i know dat, she deliberately do or speak something which i cnt ignore😡 ...n then here i go😳 

luvly OS on world's most serene relationship, mother n child.❤️...saying child coz we'll always be a child in our mother's eyes, here age is no bar😉...n when it comes to cutie mommy's  n her darling daughters so its instinctively becomes special,  yes m biased here😆...do write more on it, i wud luv to read it in lazy noons of winters 😉...awsm piece of writing👏 

A big thank you...😛