jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
lol NK ALWAYS goes first hehe... 

thanks u
farha623 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loool couldn't stop laughing! ! my hubby was looking at me as if I've gone nuts lool
awesome update! !!
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...Awaiting to see how these Raizaadas propose...Thx for the PM
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read all 68 chapters
I have to admit nk is the fastest and smartest...he knows what he wants and knows how to get it
I simply love this story...I cannot wait to see how they actually propose and how the sisters helped with the proposal
Thanks for the pm
clairvoyance thumbnail
CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK

The story is nice but the biggest disconnect i found here is that

Why are the Gupta girls behaving as they have landed from mars or Jupiter ??

wen khushi says that- what u want to marry?? what is so stranage  about it.
Infact the talk of marriage should be the initiative of the girls.. from the beginning of the story, they were potrayed as  girls who were quite progressive in outlook but traditional in nature.

so in past few chapters i found it a little weird  from the characterisation of Gupta Girls.

these gupta girls should be in hurry to tie knot..But here they are  expressing shock whenever the word marriage is spoken.  Do these girls want to spend their whole life sleeping  with these three men and not talk about  marriage??
Expecting a proposal is  just a formality...any educated , sensible girl knows that..what matters is when a couple sit together and discuss what is the  next stop to their relationship, i.e marriage. 
Every serious committed couple discusses that. But here neither of any Gupta girls talked about it? how is it possible.. ??Then these gupta girls are no less than sanchi.😕

Instead these gupta girls are behavinng immaturely as they want to spend their whole life just like that.  I found it a little odd because the way the gupta girls reacted on the word marriage.

Infact these girls should have told their respective love partners, wen are u bringing your parents  to talk about tieing us in nuptial knot forever. But No these girls are least bothered about marriage  and want to continue their fantasies..
and these  type of behaviour of Gupta sisters is totally diffrent from what has been potrayed about their  nature, characteristics  of  them in the beginning.

apart from this error of characterisation , i found the story is fantastic ..Just The gupta girls became out of track.

Edited by MrsSanayaBSobti - 11 years ago
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope atleast in marriage Arnav and Kushi gets married first...

I loved the entire bickering, teasing sessions...

Continue soon...
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww bless Arnav n akash.. nk asking firstt.. well lets hope he doesnt jus hiccup infront of seema hahaha
yasmina06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update yaar finally they asked the guptas for permission lol
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just read all of the chapters and it was amazing pleased that they were all able to get over what had happened 5 years ago and Arnav was able to become Arnav again instead of ASR. Cant wait for the proposals
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: farha623

loool couldn't stop laughing! ! my hubby was looking at me as if I've gone nuts lool
awesome update! !!

lmfaooo
he did?