How many of us stopped watching BV???

Poll

Are u happy with running plot ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,

Plz share ur views here.
Edited by vibhusharma78 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My opinion is cvs are serving crap, and i m not in mood to take it.

So wont see this frustrated show till d time jagiya's drama is going on.

For my own surprise i have stopped reading written update too. But was thoroughly frustrated after watching promo and  put this poll to know other like minded ppl.

Cvs pls get a life and show something logical. n Plz stop spreading dirty articles about Shiv and Anandi's married life.

vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Forgot to mention, Anjum has left show so may be cvs are taking time to get a new face or wants to bury gauri's character in mumbai!!!

Plz Gauri , reham, take this jaggu  mumbai along with cvs.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
this type of topic posted many times but fact is that none of us stop watching bv
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
You are right, we dont stop watching tv,. Just stop watching show. ðŸ¤£

Keeping the humor aside, i have stopped and dont even read WU.

I used to cum on forum to hit chaska mtr rating, but for few days stopped dat too!!!
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Earlier I used to get frustrated seeing such unpalatable scenes. But now I am still hoping that  Anandi and shiv will get married inspite of Jagya's best cunning efforts to separate them and take revenge on Anandi.
It is a bit odd though that Cvs are giving us confusing scenarios to mislead us . But it seems they are getting more confused in the process.
Anyway there is an indication that Ekadasi after Dewali is auspicious for marriage, Anandi and Shiv will get married for sure.
We all can start betting, I think. Any takers?
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think wedding will happen. Bcos cv need trp and they know ansh sagai got 5.5 and wedding will be watched by more viewers.
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Stopped watching, but just reading the updates
serenagirl1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read the headline that written updater posT BTW thanks for that! If the headline reads something filler or dumb, i dont even bother reading. The track is moving slow, jagya is annoying me, and anandi really needs to stop acting confused. Most of these episodes are fillers anyway...they just dont move the story
fiona18 thumbnail
stopped watching after Jagya's entry.. irritating character...😡