Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Laxmi bai nahi but definitely compared to the rest of the females this season, Urvashi is the best ! I like Karishma too ! 
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Why do you keep saying she does not back bite or bitch all the time? I have read some other posts where you said the same thing, which is not true at all. She has bitched about people plenty.

Here, watch from 10:02 to 10:28, she is gleefully bitching about Delnaz in today's episode. There are many other instances as well. Just because she comes across as straightforward does not mean she never bitches behind people's backs. 

http://www.desilinks.info/dailymotion.php?url=xvar57

Hey,

When I say she doesn't back-bite I mean she doesn't do it to an extent that one notices JUST that about her. Everyone talks about people they don't like with their friends and normally we do it in a "low level" magnitude but people who actually would be that Back-biting people for me are those who keep doing that all day long and also do it with every other person and not just their friends which is the case with many other people in the house APART from Urvashi.