Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift and that's why its called the present.  And his gift was in his arms, and that was all that mattered.

Truly awesome Amby as always..missed you dear 
...Aashi... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW...Yu r just fab..I am a silent reader but i cudnt stop myself from commenting...NEXT TIME YOU UPDATE " mAake sure you Pm me plzz!!
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Balaji Telefilms Pvt Ltd.
P.O. Box 123 β€’ Mumbai 

Oct. 19th, 2012

Dear Amber:

JOB OFFER

Balaji Telefilms Pvt Ltd. is pleased to offer you a job as a Senior story writer with our current flagship show Bade Achche Lagte hain. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets and will immensely add to our serial's popularity among all our viewers . (not just 98% of them)

Our story has been taking some seriously illogical twists lately, ever since the original set of script writers quit because they refused to write for an older lead pair, following the leap. We are very eagerly waiting for some good progression of the story in the right direction under your able guidance.

Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.

• Salary: Annual gross starting salary of $XXX, paid in biweekly installments by your choice of check or direct deposit (Not going to post salary info in IF πŸ˜‰)
  • Performance Bonuses: Up to ten percent of your annual gross salary, paid quarterly by your choice of check or direct deposit
  • Benefits: Standard, BT-provided benefits for salaried-exempt employees, including the following
    • 401(k) retirement account
    • Annual stock options
    • Education assistance
    • Health, dental, life and disability insurance
    • Sick leave
    • Vacation and personal days
    • and most important - at least one dinner a week with the lead actors of the show, paid for by BT. 
  • Please do consider our offer. salary and Benefits open for negotiation.
BALH dev Team

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Balaji Telefilms Pvt Ltd.
P.O. Box 123 ' Mumbai 

Oct. 19th, 2012

Dear Amber:

JOB OFFER

Balaji Telefilms Pvt Ltd. is pleased to offer you a job as a Senior story writer with our current flagship show Bade Achche Lagte hain. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets and will immensely add to our serial's popularity among all our viewers . (not just 98% of them)

Our story has been taking some seriously illogical twists lately, ever since the original set of script writers quit because they refused to write for an older lead pair, following the leap. We are very eagerly waiting for some good progression of the story in the right direction under your able guidance.

Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.

• Salary: Annual gross starting salary of $XXX, paid in biweekly installments by your choice of check or direct deposit (Not going to post salary info in IF πŸ˜‰)
  • Performance Bonuses: Up to ten percent of your annual gross salary, paid quarterly by your choice of check or direct deposit
  • Benefits: Standard, BT-provided benefits for salaried-exempt employees, including the following
    • 401(k) retirement account
    • Annual stock options
    • Education assistance
    • Health, dental, life and disability insurance
    • Sick leave
    • Vacation and personal days
    • and most important - at least one dinner a week with the lead actors of the show, paid for by BT. 
  • Please do consider our offer. salary and Benefits open for negotiation.
BALH dev Team

Oct. 19th, 2012
Dear Balaji Telefilms,

I accept your offer on certain conditions.  
  • I will read every single scene before it is taken any further.
  • You will not question my judgement or make any changes without consulting me first
  • My word will be the final word
  • TRPs will not matter and we will not dish out crappy tracks to bring them up.
  • The 2% online audience will have a say and we will take their suggestions into consideration.
  • I will be allowed to bring 3 friends each week to the dinner with the lead actors, paid for by BT.
if these conditions are met, I look forward to working with you in the near future.  I am especially looking forward to the one dinner a week with the lead actors πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.  

Thank you

Amber
Fictional Writer on RKR and IF

ROFLMAO! Hahahaha this is an epic letter! πŸ‘ The best comment i've ever received! 
Thanks so much girl! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Awwwieee Kash aisa hota na! LMAO
Chalo, i guess i'll go back to studying for midterms... πŸ€”

azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D4BALH

res.

aw! it was a gd surprised for me... i had not thought you would write during this bg time.. anyway happy that i got chance to read.. 

anytime when you present OS it a best gift for me by my fav writer.. you have your own unique touch... this one is another awesome post... thankx a lot...
and what a end.. superb...

Thanks so much DG!

Yeah the idea came to me in a dream while i was napping and i felt like i should write it ROFL.

Awww thanks!! πŸ˜³
Im glad you liked it! πŸ˜Š
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchshah

Wow...awesome update!!! made my day...

After a huge gap of time...i read something nice n cute in BALH fiction...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for writing this...also for the PM!😊

Thanks so much!! πŸ˜³

LOL awww! theres so much cute stuff out there! So many FFs going on! πŸ˜›

But im glad you liked it! 
And you're welcome πŸ˜Š
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Ambzzz

How sweet Girl. Perfect episode ... and wish CVs get "inspired" by this OS. Heck... i wish they steal it... Scene to scene.. LOL

I have a feeling Pihu's competition video scene will play out just as you have described.

FAB OS Frenchie... LOVED it.

Awwwieee thanks MP! πŸ˜³
I wish they stole it too ROFL. But the one we got was pretty cute!! 
Can't beleive they didnt show Pihu's competition video! I really hope they bring that in sometime before the bakwaas drama starts! Its coming real soon since Ayesha is planning something 'big'. πŸ˜‘

Thanks again babe! 
Glad you liked it😊

azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome Amby...thanks for this wonderful gem...you've never lost touch...keep it up..hats off to your writing skills...take a bow. ⭐️ πŸ‘

Thank you so much Kishore!! 

lol awww im glad you liked it! 

And yes ive lost my touch but dont worry it'll come back after i start writing when my exams are done πŸ˜‰
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

awesome update amby... omg so deep thoughtful writing i just loved it... awesome writing hats off to u... but CV's as usual won't portray  this moment of RaYaPee as u penned down here so beautifully... but i feel some moments will happen just like ur FF like abt Ram's or Priya's dream parts Priya showing Ram that video of Peehu's skit & some more... but still wishes  Cv's copy this OS cut to cut for today's RaYaPee moments πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thank you so much Leena! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I know they never show what I write.  I only wrote this for you guys to enjoy hahaha.  My version of what i kinda wanted to happen on a subconscious level πŸ˜‰ It came to me in a dream ad I just couldn't let it go πŸ˜† 

Nahi hua.. Kuch nahi hua LOL.. Oh well. It was still cute! I enjoyed it! Light, airy and super funny and super cute! 

Im glad you liked it! πŸ˜Š
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

written after a long time...but you have lost your flair for writing
superb amby...love it totally...
wish it happens...πŸ˜›
Hey and do write often 😊

Hey Subu!!

I know haan i have lost it! Don't write much these days! Been so busy with school and stuff and I can't think with Priya anymore and my OS were mostly based on her thoughts and feelings hahaha.. She has been getting on my nerves lately! 

Im sure it'll come back! i just need to keep writing.. I promise to do that after my exams are over! 

But Im glad you liked it anyways! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³