I knew it was safe... Oct 17, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post!!!!!!!!

The episode was funny...that kid is too much...uff!!!!!!!

But I am so glad Khushi can drive!!!!!!!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i know Fuzzy, it's all CVs who are playing with our Arshi. But I can't bear to see my Arshi's eternal love story to ruin like Ekta's crap. I don't want to see my ASR as a characterless man.I don't want to see other woman comes in between Arshi and destroy their happiness again. After so much grief finally our Arshi is happy. I don't want to see them cry again.Where they suppose to go to honeymoon, now they have to deal with much speculated illegitimate kid and his mother, don't know what kind of relationship she used to have with Khushi's Arnavji. So far I know ASR never believed in love and relationship.And he is also not a womanizer like his Dad.

The famous blue dress. I thought she threw it after falling down from the cliff. God when Cvs will give this beautiful girl some nice and new outfits.Even Payal and Anjali were in nice and new sarees.

The kid was so irritating, just a pin in the bud. He can't be ASR's son. I mean he is 8/9 years old and ASR is just 28.The kids usually inherit parent's looks and voice when they grow up and some basic characteristics. But the way of talking and style of dressing people adapt from seeing. So definitely he was trained to act and dressed like ASR. His mother was so annoying! i just didn't like how ASR looked at her.

I'm scared to watch tomorrow's episode. I think I will skip it.
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fuzzy, again I dont know where are we heading...but really want to be old IPK back as a passionate soap.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thoughts on today's episode:

Tune (On Awesome Spoof of Ishqwala Lau): [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enaSFL5eii8&list=FLPjWyoShamIED_mfAALLTmA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

Gadbad wala, inconsistent wala, illogical wala track
Kahani mein twist ki jagah jhatkewala track...
IPKwala track...
Itne dino se hain jhela, phir bhi nonsense hi mila...
IPKwala track...
Yeh kya dikha hain, kyun dikha hain, koi humko to bataye...
IPKwala track...
Child bride bhi aaj kal hain naye naye joke banate on...
IPKwala track..

Shaadi mein chalo phir bhi pange kiye
Phir bhi humne hain show dekha...
Dream wedding ko bana diya nightmare...
Phir bhi bashers ne post likha...

Dikhaya confusion instead of sexy scene...
Hum sochte reh gaye har baar...
Did Koosie loose her virginity...
Idhar tum le aaye junior ASR...

IPKwala track...
Agar logic hain to humko aaj tak kyun nehin hain dikha...
IPKwala track...
Kabhi to kuch aisa dikhao jo dimaag ka dahi chaat na le...
IPKwala track...
Aur kya kya jhele isse pehle dimaag explode hua to...
IPKwala track...

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

i know Fuzzy, it's all CVs who are playing with our Arshi. But I can't bear to see my Arshi's eternal love story to ruin like Ekta's crap. I don't want to see my ASR as a characterless man.I don't want to see other woman comes in between Arshi and destroy their happiness again. After so much grief finally our Arshi is happy. I don't want to see them cry again.Where they suppose to go to honeymoon, now they have to deal with much speculated illegitimate kid and his mother, don't know what kind of relationship she used to have with Khushi's Arnavji. So far I know ASR never believed in love and relationship.And he is also not a womanizer like his Dad.

The famous blue dress. I thought she threw it after falling down from the cliff. God when Cvs will give this beautiful girl some nice and new outfits.Even Payal and Anjali were in nice and new sarees.

The kid was so irritating, just a pin in the bud. He can't be ASR's son. I mean he is 8/9 years old and ASR is just 28.The kids usually inherit parent's looks and voice when they grow up and some basic characteristics. But the way of talking and style of dressing people adapt from seeing. So definitely he was trained to act and dressed like ASR. His mother was so annoying! i just didn't like how ASR looked at her.

I'm scared to watch tomorrow's episode. I think I will skip it.

😭 u know i dont watch IPK in the morning...i cant... whole day lazylad convinces  me...its good watch it...i cant...i dare not...i know it will hurt me...  i dont like this track at all...what will we do?????? dammit...😡
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fazila~

😭 u know i dont watch IPK in the morning...i cant... whole day lazylad convinces  me...its good watch it...i cant...i dare not...i know it will hurt me...  i dont like this track at all...what will we do?????? dammit...😡

You know whole day I was upset and cried for Arshi. Why the Cvs are playing games with our emotions? Why I love Arshi and Sarun so much that can't quit the show either. 
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I love ur post... honestly im scared to know to how is this "new lady" related to Arnav in the past... I was damn scared and nervous to watch today's episode... And tommrrow im gonna be even more scared... at the end of today's epi, why did they have to put the BG music on when arnav and that dumb lady eye locked???????????? I was like what the?? really? At that moment i felt like she is gonna be a neg character, but idk yet... And at that moment its like Khushi didnt even exist. Like wth... I feel like this witch is gonna seduce arnav lol, and if he isnt careful, he might just lose the one he cant live without!!!!!!!!!!!!! that lil kid is cute, but very annoying...

I feel like crying today!!!!!!!!! 😭
Edited by jen_x - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

You know whole day I was upset and cried for Arshi. Why the Cvs are playing games with our emotions? Why I love Arshi and Sarun so much that can't quit the show either. 

same here... i cant quit n i cant watch...kiya karain...kasi mushkil ha hai...koyee tu batai is ka hul o meray bhai...

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen_x

I love ur post... honestly im scared to know to how is this "new lady" related to Arnav in the past... I was damn scared and nervous to watch today's episode... And tommrrow im gonna be even more scared... at the end of today's epi, why did they have to put the BG music on when arnav and that dumb lady eye locked???????????? I was like what the?? really? At that moment i felt like she is gonna be a neg character, but idk yet... And at that moment its like Khushi didnt even exist. Like wth... I feel like this witch is gonna seduce arnav lol, and if he isnt careful, he might just lose the one he cant live without!!!!!!!!!!!!! that lil kid is cute, but very annoying...

I feel like crying today!!!!!!!!! 😭

😭 🤗 we all will cry together what else...bhooo hoo...

read this n cry more...