Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hope he reads the Diary... but Arjun being nayaa Arjun may not wanna breach her "privary". *rolling my eyes*
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Huma-

25th AT celebration yayy can't w8  will organize some awards for AT members wht say ?

I might win the  "oldest ArVian" award!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But Great Idea Huma!!!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good idea about awards people - Sheena and Vinu will need special ones for sure, given their work πŸ˜ƒ
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Hope he reads the Diary... but Arjun being nayaa Arjun may not wanna breach her "privary". *rolling my eyes*

But u know Arjun.He mite not want to but will eventually give in caz it concerns Purvi.I think he will read it becaz he wants to know what she is doing and becaz he misses her dearly.I mean come on who wouldn't like to read ur lover's diary.Privacy is out the window when u get an opportunity to know what are ur love's thoughts.I think he will read it and will get the fb scene that we all saw in sbs.Diary was present in sbs so Arjun will probably remember the old times with Purvi.
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Good idea about awards people - Sheena and Vinu will need special ones for sure, given their work πŸ˜ƒ

How abt the twin spamming queensπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats and thanks huma you add my name
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ameilia

But u know Arjun.He mite not want to but will eventually give in caz it concerns Purvi.I think he will read it becaz he wants to know what she is doing and becaz he misses her dearly.I mean come on who wouldn't like to read ur lover's diary.Privacy is out the window when u get an opportunity to know what are ur love's thoughts.I think he will read it and will get the fb scene that we all saw in sbs.Diary was present in sbs so Arjun will probably remember the old times with Purvi.

I'm wondering if he'll look at the diary and recall the flashback (SBS scene), or he'll remember when he actually reads it. Unless of course the CVs make Purvi think about the past when she realises she doesn't have her diary πŸ€”... *you never know with PR CVs logic* *rolls eyes*
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congratz on this AT...
we ArVians are flying and soaring high. ... πŸ₯³
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

I might win the  "oldest ArVian" award!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But Great Idea Huma!!!

yup Awards is a gr8 idea.we have a sweet ArVi family here.

Ash good!pre-decidedπŸ˜†
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

I'm wondering if he'll look at the diary and recall the flashback (SBS scene), or he'll remember when he actually reads it. Unless of course the CVs make Purvi think about the past when she realises she doesn't have her diaryπŸ€”... *you never know with PR CVs logic* *rolls eyes*

The sbs dream scene i think it will be purvi dream not from arjun