Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg ... now i'm getting scared πŸ˜•! I can't take on an entire gang! HAVE MERCY!!!
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SamiR-

omg ... now i'm getting scared πŸ˜•! I can't take on an entire gang! HAVE MERCY!!!

@Bold:- also Anushaji's style of writing.. I used to analyze each her created threads very closely so aap meri aankh main dhool nahi jhok sakti..
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oye silly symphony, teri toh baand baj gayi. Anusha is back. Now again you say you got married to her Jamaai sa. Dekhna aage kya hoga!πŸ˜† she is the MIL of Sooraj ji. Time to wind up your 'mera pati parameshwar' drama..🀣

Anusha is one of our oldest member, whom we all love, though we fight with her. She left the forum in July, just behind I left the forum.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well written post.πŸ‘ No doubt Sandhya has made the biggest sacrifice of her life by sacrificing her dreams. A girl who lived all her life dreaming of becoming an IPS officer decided to give it up on the altar of family responsibilities and social norms.She than turned her attention to Suraj and concentrated all her efforts in increasing his self esteem.She put her heart and soul into the mission. She is the one who saved Rathi parivar from one crisis after  another.Indeed Sandhya is an inspiration to one and all. Suraj realizes that and it is now his turn to do the honours. He may not be able to fight with Bhabo openly as that is not in his nature. It will be more of  persuasion and less of aggression, I feel in the great Indian drama to be played out in the subsequent weeks in the Rathi household. Eventually alls well that ends well and Suraj will succeed and Sandhya will join the IPS. Hum sab ki dua jo saath hai. Once again accept my compliments for  writing this wonderful thread.
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ whats happening here? who is anusha... why u all were rush towards her b4... can anybody explain...?? 
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anusha'ji...You don't know what' coming!
Ab bol bhi do before the cyclone strikes!πŸ˜†

.Ami. thumbnail
@Umdu Aunty:- I think you've heard about "Anushaji" right..We used to take her name every now n then in our threads. She's one of the brilliant writer n soul of the forum.. She left forum few months back n now she's returned with this new user id..
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh teri...bunny...

she is ur anusha amma...

for me sasuma...hey how u knw my sasuma...

hi sasuma,

i am DIL,ur son suraj ji's wife sindu...wow sounds great for suraj ji's wife sindu...
i am blushing all over here...☺️☺️...

how r u and sasur...

.Ami. thumbnail
Amma maan jaao before volcano, tornado, tsunami spoilt your beautiful thread which you've written to defend your chhori..
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shirin anusha is one of the most admired & adored member of our forum. She has left the forum all of a sudden in July. You dont know how much we all love her. I really dont have words to tell that.. Now she has came with a new ID. But how much she tries, we shall recognise her in any midnight. Her writing is remarkably typical & concrete... She cant escape us.