fulfillurdreams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What the hell happened to this show?! I stopped watching it when the whole "Rajini is a mother" track took place. But, I decided to revisit and look at what's going on and I'm actually quite glad that I stopped watching. This show has...how to put this kindly...completely gone down hill, hasn't it? I mean...Rajini turns evil? What?! Or, at least, that's how Wikipedia put it. I don't even know what to think anymore. And, every time I come to this forum, all I read is posts begging for this show to be taken off air. That is so sad to me. Rajini and Krish were so cute :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarahwahid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You missed alot. But If you find Rajni and Krish cute you should start watching the show again, because their reunion is at the peak😉
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am sorry ot say at tihs moment the reunin is dsgusting not cute at all!!
krish is willng ot forgive a person who cheated destryed his famiy? the female can pretend to get married deceive the family for her own revenge, so next time she feels someone is hurting her sis will she do the ssme?
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

i am sorry ot say at tihs moment the reunin is dsgusting not cute at all!!

krish is willng ot forgive a person who cheated destryed his famiy? the female can pretend to get married deceive the family for her own revenge, so next time she feels someone is hurting her sis will she do the ssme?

so very well said👏