Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: simplypurple

As long as Aseem is getting footage, I'm happy. Bechara, he's so shareef.

He is. And besides, if only it was funny. This paarivarik madness will kill this show. Thanda eppy 2nd day in a row. Hope your family is happy Sallu.πŸ€”
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Komal-S.

in HD...They show 1-2 ads in HD...so its shows the episode ahead of the normal one,10 minute i guess.

Wow, that's really cool.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wonder how they loosed opportunity to juice out "chota boss"  task ..lots of thing could happen but they wasted it .only thing virjesh did was funny that he shut mouth of mataji sampathπŸ˜† otherwise it was lame they all were overacting to make  aseem fool
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I missed d epi...😭😭😭...how was it...??>>>..πŸ˜•
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

He is. And besides, if only it was funny. This paarivarik madness will kill this show. Thanda eppy 2nd day in a row. Hope your family is happy Sallu.πŸ€”

i hope the trp falls and they bring back sum politics to lift it up otherwise who is interested how hided coffee to consume more 

Originally posted by: fire_gun

i wonder how they loosed opportunity to juice out "chota boss"  task ..lots of thing could happen but they wasted it .only thing virjesh did was funny that he shut mouth of mataji sampathπŸ˜† otherwise it was lame they all were overacting to make  aseem fool

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rajeev ke bhi khoob le vrajesh ne 
simplypurple thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

lol, the best was when all the house mates were nominated because of Sidhu and everyone was annoyed. πŸ˜†

I think it was great that everyone got nominated because then the audience will truly save who deserves it. But then Sidhu had to go and ruin it. He should have stood by his decision. πŸ˜‘

But today's wasn't bad either.
simplypurple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

I missed d epi...😭😭😭...how was it...??>>>..πŸ˜•

A little slow in the beginning but the task was funny. Delnaaz and Sayantani are extremely good actresses. Especially Sayantani. πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
time has came that new entry should come in and i hope sum kind of dominating kind of person steps in 
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the best thing about the epi was that Sampat was asked to keep quite for the most part of epi πŸ˜† & Siddhu was missing in the later part of epi πŸ˜†