Madhura Naik to enter Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | 4:42:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    140 Comments

The actress will have a relation to Arnav in the show...

Madhura Naik who was last seen in Life OK'sHum Ne Li Hai...Shapath, will soon be seen inStar PlusIss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. She is returning to the small screen after a break of three months.

The actress will be seen having a connection to Arnav (Barun Sobti) in the daily soap. Madhura and Barun was earlier seen together in Star One's Dill Mill Gaye, where they were paired opposite each other.

Tellybuzz tried contacting Madhura Naik, but she remained unavailable for comment.

We have heard that Madhura started shooting today and will make her entry this week on the show. Do watch this space for more updates about the show.

Reporter: Nadia Malik 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
It will be nice to see her again!
MsPrez thumbnail

Vishesh Bansal to enter Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon as Arnav's son

by 
Rate this article
Published on 10-16-2012 03:56 PM

Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, produced by 4 Lions Films and IMRC Entertainment will soon witness some major drama when a lady claims that Arnav (Barun Sobti) had had an affair with her in the past, as a result of which she has a son. 

Does this new track excite you? We had earlier in the day written about a small kid who is due to make an entry in the show. Well, we have more on it right here. Vishesh Bansal, who played the lovable Addu in Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha will play the little boy who will apparently create a rift in Arnav and Khushi's (Sanaya Irani) life. 

Madhura Naik, who was last seen in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath on Life OK, will also enter the show along with Vishesh and will play the kid's mother and Arnav's girl from his past. 

We tried calling Madhura Naik, but could not get through to her. Vishesh Bansal's dad though confirmed that Vishesh is presently shooting for Iss Pyaar…Get to see this new interesting twist in Arnav and Khushi's life.

Link :
MsPrez thumbnail

I am happy to work with Barun again: Madhura Naik

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Oct 16, 2012, 09.01PM IST
inShare
Read More:YES|Cake
I am happy to work with Barun again: Madhura Naik
Madhura Naik
Madhura Naik, who is currently giving tips on how to woo girls to some of the young boys on Bindaas TV's reality show Super Stud will be very soon making an entry on Star Plus' popular daily Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 

According to sources with Madhura's entry the show will witness some hardcore drama on the show. Madhura's character will create a rift between the lead pair of the show Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi (Sanaya Irani). 

When quizzed about her role on the show the actress said, "I am not allowed to reveal anything on the role that I am playing but all I can say is that the role I am playing is something that I have never done before." 

Gorgeous and talented Madhura has come a long way in the industry and has done varied roles in shows like Dill Mill GayyePyaar Ki Ye Ek KahaniHum Ne Li Hai... Shapath. But when Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon's offer came her way the actress was little skeptical in playing the role, "I was little apprehensive and Skeptical to take up this role in the beginning, I can't share the reason but when the creative team narrated me the entire story that is when I agreed to do it." 

We all are familiar with the popularity of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and so is Madhura who says that one of the primary reasons she said YES to the show was its amazing popularity, "I know the show is very popular amongst the fans so when this role came to me I was excited to be a part of it. Another reason that prompted me to take the show was that I have worked with Barun before so it was like an icing on the Cake as I will be working with people whom I know very well. I am happy to work with Barun again." 

Madhura's entry is expected to go on-air this week.

Link :
Minionite thumbnail
You've got to be joking. From where does she look like a mother of an 8-year-old son...or 9-year-old...or whatever.
MsPrez thumbnail
Lagta hai Tellywood mei "MOTHERS" ki kami hai iss liye young actresses ko maa bana diya jaa raha hai🤣
MsPrez thumbnail
Arnav's mysterious past in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

(35mins ago)
It's been a couple of days that we have been hearing of the new entries taking place inStar Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. The kid, who is quite a mini version of Arnav Singh Rayzada aka Barun Sobti, already made his entry two days back.

And yesterday's episode helped us to see his mother played by Madhura Naik entering the scene. As seen, the kid whose name is ASR was being kidnapped by few goons but thanks to Khushi (Sanaya Irani), they couldn't succeed in their efforts. Khushi not only rescued him but even had a great escapade with the little boy in his car.

NK (Karan Goddwani), who was present with Khushi in the market area, was all left baffled over Khushi's sudden act. He informed Arnav about the whole thing and we saw a rather worried Arnav chasing Khushi. After quite a troubled chase, he was finally able to locate Khushi.

Once at the same market place Arnav first lashed out at Khushi for interfering in the lives of others. Khushi, was glad to see junior ASR getting back to his mom but the moment she tried speaking to lady (Madhura), the latter accused her of kidnapping her kid. This was when Arnav had to intervene only to get shocked looking at the person standing in front of him.

The way they had confronted each other, it was quite evident that they know each other really well and were quite pleased to meet after such a long time.

Now what exactly connects them and who this mysterious lady is what happens to be the question behind? Hope it doesn't turn to be a shocker for all!

Link :
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't watch that show. But looking at Madhura's character, maybe I can watch it 4 her. 😉
MsPrez thumbnail
Madhura kisi bhi angle se 8-9 years ke bete ki maa nehi lagti hai!!!
Minionite thumbnail
Underage mother hogi. 😆