lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends..

guys jst want to tell something they edited yesterday episode when yash said that he can sing better and challenge ameer  our pakistani hero😳 as per ameer yash sang and ameer won bt they edit that part😑 loser yash

ameer said that was the reason when atif said u already out to yash bcoz ameer already won bechara yash insulted that's y they didn't show 😑 

i want to see that partπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
oh. I thought someone else on forum said yash sang beautifully during that part? but

this makes more sense.

if this is true. its really getting weird out there. the sooner the show gets over the better.
lkymeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

oh. I thought someone else on forum said yash sang beautifully during that part? but

this makes more sense.

if this is true. its really getting weird out there. the sooner the show gets over the better.

its true ameer only told that
SaDDaM.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We'll Get That Video Soon Cause They Edited . IT will Be aired by Atif's team I hope everything Goes Right 
- Yashraj Couldn't Sing that In fact He was out of Sur in That Note 
 Usne Ek esi Cheekh mari Ameer ki Level ko attempt karne ke liye But wo besuri and flat thi  ! 
 That's wot I came to Know From Atif's Team 
fkbutt thumbnail
seriously i dont like this yash ...and i must say all pakistani  contestents are so good they never try to say ke mein yeh karoon ga ...woh karoon ga but its really sad that indian contestents have started this war on the stage now and batmeezi on the stage ...i love only diljaan very down to earth and loved him when he huged atif and kissed him and shame on  the producer who did not show the whole thing a big shame...now we can clearly see why they showing only atif argu not himesh just to show make india goody but alas ...haqeeqat chup nahi sakti banwat ke aslon se ..khushboo aa nahi sekti kabhi kagiz ke phoolon se...
and one more thing i want to say to yash...if he thinks india is not less than anyone else then what the hell he go to pakistan ustad rustam ali khan to learn Abida gi gazal and  runa  ji came on the stage to appreciate him...very sad . shame on u yash ...namak haram monkey face
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaDDaM..

We'll Get That Video Soon Cause They Edited . IT will Be aired by Atif's team I hope everything Goes Right 
- Yashraj Couldn't Sing that In fact He was out of Sur in That Note 
 Usne Ek esi Cheekh mari Ameer ki Level ko attempt karne ke liye But wo besuri and flat thi  ! 
 That's wot I came to Know From Atif's Team 

How can they release the unedited video...it's the property of the show makers...πŸ˜•
lkymeme thumbnail
if they can edit then they have the right to show
pakeezah thumbnail
The hug Indian participants gave mulazim for winning sur taj was very warm and genuine.

Yay! I don't think there is real bad feeling between two teams.😊
braveusman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

The hug Indian participants gave mulazim for winning sur taj was very warm and genuine.

Yay! I don't think there is real bad feeling between two teams.😊

Agree
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaad

How can they release the unedited video...it's the property of the show makers...πŸ˜•

it is called propaganda