Abhiya ff: My love for you

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi,
I am writing another story based on Abhiya...๐Ÿ˜Š this time i will try to write a long one...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. but no guarantees๐Ÿ˜‰
This is especially dedicated to Piai_luv_abhiya )

It is said that nobody can predict the love... when it will happen... when it will go...What we will do in love... is that true? Will anybody leave his or her whole world for the person whom they love? Will they forget the duty to which they bound after falling in love? 

Prologue

With shaking hands, he opened her diary upon which his name has been inscribed in beautiful letters. He read it with teary eyes.

"I don't know whether you'll ever come across these pages. I don't know whether you'll ever understand my feelings for you... And I really don't know whether there is anything in the future called US...

You know what, I really don't know when I started loving you... I had recovered the pain given by previous heartbreak... Then you came to my life, filled my life with joy... I was soo happy and contented with you... I never knew you were leading me to the path of another agony of life...

It is true; Pleasure filled days won't last long... In my case, it's always the same... Fate always takes me to the same situation. It's always said that something won't happen twice in the same way... But in my life, history always shows the repeating nature... I am losing myself to the battle of life... I wish you understand me... I wish you believed me as I believe you...I wish..."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piaviviandsena thumbnail
yepiee m 1st! awww thank u sooo muchhh appu! luv u yr๐Ÿค—! ok nw cm to prologue.. hmmm its little sad๐Ÿ˜” bt i sure story is going to be mind blowing!๐Ÿ˜Š! i luved prologue! continue soon & ya thax fr pm! ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by i_luv_abhiya - 11 years ago
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is beautiful.. Do continue.. and PM me..
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow...ur starting a new story..yay.Wld luv to read.I was all sad coz the last one ended...bt now me super happy
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing..do continue soon & PM me
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice prologue. Plz update soon..
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start hun...๐Ÿ˜Š continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
trishnawaliya thumbnail
hi!!! 1st of all thnx 4 pm and i think its pia's diary and chay reading it, it shows pia's agony, pain, emotion but where is she... hope story has happy ending like d previous one...
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awosome ff
continu soon & plz pm me
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Lovely prologue๐Ÿ‘ ...woww u dedicate it my sis Angel(i_luv_abhiya)...lovely...plzz continue & add me ur pm list๐Ÿ˜Š...I'm also read ur another ff Its not easy to forget u...I love it๐Ÿ˜Š