Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey guys, have a look at this! Debina changed her profile pic on twitter to one of her as Lakshmi Ma for Sab Tv's Diwali special.๐Ÿฅณ Isn't she looking beautiful? She kinda looks different from her Lakshmi Ma look in Ramayan๐Ÿ˜ฒ, but here she's beautiful too!

Woww She is looking Beautiful here either โค๏ธ The Ramayan looks of her were so soft but here there is something very powerful in this look! So is looking so Divine and Gorgeous! Cant wait for the performence :)
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys, have a look at this! Debina changed her profile pic on twitter to one of her as Lakshmi Ma for Sab Tv's Diwali special.๐Ÿฅณ Isn't she looking beautiful? She kinda looks different from her Lakshmi Ma look in Ramayan๐Ÿ˜ฒ, but here she's beautiful too!

Gorgeous
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Yeah, The First Killed in the Yudha Kand is Prahast, The Son of raavan, Right? ๐Ÿ˜•

Yes dear. Prahast is the son of Ravana & Mahasati Devi Mandodari. Shri Lakshmana Ji slayed Prahast.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Woww She is looking Beautiful here either โค๏ธ The Ramayan looks of her were so soft but here there is something very powerful in this look! So is looking so Divine and Gorgeous! Cant wait for the performence :)

Yeah, since she's 4-5 years older than she was during Ramayan, there's a more mature and powerful look in the Lakshmi Ma here. Can't wait for her performance!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't stop looking at this pic
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Yeah, she looks so pretty!

Well, I'm going to twitter now to see if there are any new tweets of Debi or Guru.๐Ÿ˜‰
jklp thumbnail

lol Ok then I am sure he is Lakshmana ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, What about new Question? Should I ask it or wait for Mita since she is the one first to answer the question correctly? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mita are you there?

Dear  Varnita,  I'm feeling so honoured dear to get a chance of asking question on Shri Ramayana. Thank u so much dear. Jai SiyaRam.
jklp thumbnail

Dear Janaki,  I'm feeling so honoured dear to get a chance of asking question on Shri Ramayana. Thank u so much for considering me dear. Jai SiyaRam.
jklp thumbnail

Yeah, since she's 4-5 years older than she was during Ramayan, there's a more mature and powerful look in the Lakshmi Ma here. Can't wait for her performance!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes dear Janaki, she is looking much more pretty & mature than in Anand Ji's Ramayan.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: jklp

Dear Janaki,  I'm feeling so honoured dear to get a chance of asking question on Shri Ramayana. Thank u so much for considering me dear. Jai SiyaRam.

Mita dear, wait until the next AT okay?๐Ÿ˜ƒ We are done with 150 pages so we're moving to the next AT now.