Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
at last I started again watching Ramayana. feeling so good.😛 arghhh I hate manthara. 😡
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shalini28

at last I started again watching Ramayana. feeling so good.😛 arghhh I hate manthara. 😡

Which episode are you watching?

Ah yes, Manthara is SO annoying! I wish there were less scenes of her till Ayodhya Kand, because sometimes the happy family scenes were ruined by her presence. Her grimaces at Ramji made me want to .
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

OMGGG See this Pic 😲 I am Dead Completely 🤢 Gosh they are so Dreamy! I am smiling like a Fool Now!

Wow! Thank you for sharing Varnita, they are looking so adorable and Debina's outfit is sheer elegance. I love it!
shalini28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Which episode are you watching?

Ah yes, Manthara is SO annoying! I wish there were less scenes of her till Ayodhya Kand, because sometimes the happy family scenes were ruined by her presence. Her grimaces at Ramji made me want to .

i am watching epi 38. this manthara is poisoning kaykeyi's mind
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Five more pages!!! Varnita, try to edit your posts in the new gallery okay? I want to finish this and start the new one today.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini28

i am watching epi 38. this manthara is poisoning kaykeyi's mind

Oh yes, those episodes!

Manthara was actually quite good in those episodes, the only ones where I was able to tolerate her!😆 The change in Kaikeyi seemed very natural and Manthara's words were pure venom!😲

Btw, wasn't Hemakshi's acting in this scene brilliant? She was such a good Kaikeyi.👏
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
News for you guys! Our Ravan (aka Akhilendra Mishra) is going to play Bali Chakravarthy in Devon ke Dev Mahadev.😉

Shahbaaz out; Akhilendra Mishra in Mahadev

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 2, 2012, 06.27PM IST
Read More:Triangle Film Company|Shahbaaz Khan|Life OK|Devon Ke Dev Mahadev|Chandrakanta
Tweet
Shahbaaz out; Akhilendra Mishra in Mahadev
Akhilendra Mishra
TOI has been exclusively churning out all the latest developments from Triangle Film Company's mythological saga Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev aired on Life OK.

As earlier reported, talented and well-known actor, Shahbaaz Khan currently seen in Afsar Bitiya was roped into play the role of Bali. However, the latest news that we have gathered from the sets is that Shahbaaz Khan has been replaced.

The role of Bali will now be played byAkhilendra Mishra aka Yakoo Maharaj of 'Chandrakanta' fame.
Sources inform that the replacement took place because of date issues as Shahbaaz was not able to give the desired dates to the production house. Hence, the production house had no other option but to replace Shahbaaz with Akhilendra Mishra. The character of Bali has a big heart and he is always supportive and helps people. He likes to help everyone and believes in donating to the needful and this quality of his has made him immortal.
When contacted, Akhilendra said, "Yes, I have been approached for the role but talks are still on and nothing has been finalized yet."
shalini28 thumbnail
@janu
😆
Ya kaykeyi's expression is brilliant. she is definitely a great actress.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Nandini,

No problem. :)

@Shalini,

Yeah, I especially love her after Bharat renounces her later on...the hurt and remorse she portrayed were so perfect!
shalini28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Nandini,

No problem. :)

@Shalini,

Yeah, I especially love her after Bharat renounces her later on...the hurt and remorse she portrayed were so perfect!

oh really waiting for that epi.😳