Ramayan (14.10.2012) Ram and Sita to marry

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx visha for nice update
todays epi was really wonderfull, amazing
specially ram and sita both are very nice
i love all actors in this ramayan
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update Visha!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks visha 😊

loved the beautiful cinematography when lakhman and urmila met..
urmila was looking damn gorgeous there..only complaint is that the convo should have been more appropriate..a proper heart to heart convo was required before lakshman actually agree to marry..we dint see that..so its a gap...lets c if they will close this loop or not?

and i even loved how they handled the manglik issue..they explained all the pros and cons of it..like how viswamitra and vashist were aware of it but their belief on  RAM was more than on any nakshatra iisues..coz they know ram and sita are meant to be together...and they even showed their dislike of taking up this issue and politely explained it to rishi shatanand...

i even like sunaina scenes ..very good actress indeed...so when such scenes are portayed by good actors u can actually grab it...

and wow  new bharat and shatrughnana looked so good...it was a bful scene of ram and lakshman receiving them ...all 4 were looking fab

and i love the convo between sita and RAm too..there were so many bful scenes.

and when ram ji was explaining the meaning of love..it was the most bful moment...i mean the cinematography was treat to watch..i will definitely copy those lines here...when ram was explaining the scene moved to and fro between him and Sita..superb screenplay there..

and the haldi scene...omg ..the gals were looking so divine..loved it totally..

only thing which i felt little odd was apsara dance...and how brides and grooms were all sitting to watch it...that dint go well..but then again they showed the purpose of it..culminating it with visawmitra and vashishta's lines as how they actually trust lord..so everything happens for a reason...am not at all upset with the epi..with so many postive and bful scenes i can certainly ignore some bloopers...and will wait for the grand wedding in the next episode...
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
sammy_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Visha for your awesome WU. Good episode overall.. different from the Ramayan we heard before. didnt know Ramji was manglik. checked websites.. and found it was true. 
Laskman owes Urmila big apology.
 theirs will be a beautiful love story after marriage.. 
unlike Ramji and Sitaji's for whom it is love marriage in a way..
eagerly waiting for the divine weddings next week

Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I wonder where they found all these stories? I've never heard them before...