Posted: 11 years ago
what does tfs mean
TFS Means Thanks For Sharing
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing this info 😊
though i haven't watched a single rajesh khanna movie, like the world knows he was one of the best actors, a legend.

that's nice to know that himansh has taken inspiration of expressing through his eyes from the legend. n himansh does it so so well no wonder we all went gaga over him seeing his expressions n also his good looks. hope he makes it big like rajesh khanna one day πŸ˜ƒ

n about kishore kumar is one of  my favs tooπŸ˜ƒ
rk, kishore n burman r names which will remain in history. all these 3 are my dad's favs.
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmi-hhl

thanks for sharing this info 😊

though i haven't watched a single rajesh khanna movie, like the world knows he was one of the best actors, a legend.

that's nice to know that himansh has taken inspiration of expressing through his eyes from the legend. n himansh does it so so well no wonder we all went gaga over him seeing his expressions n also his good looks. hope he makes it big like rajesh khanna one day πŸ˜ƒ

n about kishore kumar is one of  my favs tooπŸ˜ƒ
rk, kishore n burman r names which will remain in history. all these 3 are my dad's favs.

main reason for the article is for all HK fans and HHL fans to start watching RK movies from websites or else atleast watch those movies which HK wants and likes the most...(15 consecutive solo hits ..names are in wiki and others movies from 1966-1991...
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Also spread this article in Facebook and other social netwroking sites so that all fans of HK are ware of it.