Its-Me-Ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

thank u 😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayush28

hi everyone, i m new member on india-forums but i used to read all posts of cruiser in season 5 & 6, you are hilarious cruiser bro πŸ€£

So kind of you Ayush!

You can always check and share all these posts on my Blog as well...😊

http://cruisermaniabb6.blogspot.com/

Its-Me-Ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

So kind of you Ayush!

You can always check and share all these posts on my Blog as well...😊

Thank u so much 😊 I will read your blog from now on πŸ˜ƒ
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Vodafone Caller of the Week

Voda caller tune:Teeeny teeny teen teen...

Salman: "in a bored voice" Hell O!

Caller: "in shrill voice" Salmanjeee!!!!!

Salman: Jee Boliye!

Caller:"breathing hard" Salmanjeee! Main DuttaSweetheart calling from Chennai!Haye!!!!

Salman: "looks at his feet" Sawaal kiske liye hain?

Caller: Salmanjeee! Main aapki bahooot badi fan hoon! Maine aapki sab filmein dekhi hain"breathing harder" you are sooo hottt!Aap bahut handsome ho!

Salman: "stifling a yawn" Thank you!Ab please bataayengi ki kisse sawaal karna hain aapko?

Caller: "in a shriller "behenji" type voice" Salmanjee, mera sawaal Cruiser jee ke liye hain! Lekin ek nahin bahut saare hain! 'waits with bated breath"

Salman: Poochiye! Woh sun rahe hain "hands over to Cruiser relieved"

Cruiser jee Main aap se poochna chahti hoon ke:

1. Aap motaape se itna ghabraate kyun hain? πŸ˜†Aur phir khud hi moti auraton ke peeche haath dho ke kyun pad jaate hain?Motaapa means "khaate peete ghar ka bachcha" na? Its a matter of pride na?😎

2. Doosra sawaal. Aap pet ki gas se itne obsessed kyun hain? Obsession ke liye objects ka akaal pad gaya hain kya? Do do seasons ke kis kis contestants ne kahaan kahaan pe "bum" phoda iski itni detail khabar kaise aur kyun rakhte hain? Kahin aap khud motape aur gas ke marz ke shikaar toh nahin?😈

3."very charged now" Teesra aur aakri sawaal.Kyaaa aapko sach mein Navjot Sidhu mein koi bhi khaami nazar nahin aayi during his stay in BB house?😲 Logon ko toh woh bahut "All Talk, No Walk" aur kaamchor lage?Lekin aap unke sab se bade phanke hain.Kyun?😳

Salman throws an evil grin at Cruiser...:Jawaab do,Hero!😈

Hello! Sorry, thora zyada ho gaya kya?😳 I'm neither a fan of Bigg Boss nor this forum. I was going through some terrible holiday depression & another IF member sent me this link three days ago & I haven't stopped laughing since.Of course had to watch a few episodes to catch the meaning of some of the stuff but it was extremely stress busting.How on earth can anyone watch this show & come up with a gem like this one is beyond me. You have a way with humour & I am such a fan now.Of you, of course.The show is till too weird for words.Thank you & God Bless you!Looking forward to more.

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

Vodafone Caller of the Week

Voda caller tune:Teeeny teeny teen teen...

Salman: "in a bored voice" Hell O!

Caller: "in shrill voice" Salmanjeee!!!!!

Salman: Jee Boliye!

Caller:"breathing hard" Salmanjeee! Main DuttaSweetheart calling from Chennai!Haye!!!!

Salman: "looks at his feet" Sawaal kiske liye hain?

Caller: Salmanjeee! Main aapki bahooot badi fan hoon! Maine aapki sab filmein dekhi hain"breathing harder" you are sooo hottt!Aap bahut handsome ho!

Salman: "stifling a yawn" Thank you!Ab please bataayengi ki kisse sawaal karna hain aapko?

Caller: "in a shriller "behenji" type voice" Salmanjee, mera sawaal Cruiser jee ke liye hain! Lekin ek nahin bahut saare hain! 'waits with bated breath"

Salman: Poochiye! Woh sun rahe hain "hands over to Cruiser relieved"

Cruiser jee Main aap se poochna chahti hoon ke:

1. Aap motaape se itna ghabraate kyun hain? πŸ˜†Aur phir khud hi moti auraton ke peeche haath dho ke kyun pad jaate hain?Motaapa means "khaate peete ghar ka bachcha" na? Its a matter of pride na?😎

2. Doosra sawaal. Aap pet ki gas se itne obsessed kyun hain? Obsession ke liye objects ka akaal pad gaya hain kya? Do do seasons ke kis kis contestants ne kahaan kahaan pe "bum" phoda iski itni detail khabar kaise aur kyun rakhte hain? Kahin aap khud motape aur gas ke marz ke shikaar toh nahin?😈

3."very charged now" Teesra aur aakri sawaal.Kyaaa aapko sach mein Navjot Sidhu mein koi bhi khaami nazar nahin aayi during his stay in BB house?😲 Logon ko toh woh bahut "All Talk, No Walk" aur kaamchor lage?Lekin aap unke sab se bade phanke hain.Kyun?😳

Salman throws an evil grin at Cruiser...:Jawaab do,Hero!😈

Hello! Sorry, thora zyada ho gaya kya?😳 I'm neither a fan of Bigg Boss nor this forum. I was going through some terrible holiday depression & another IF member sent me this link three days ago & I haven't stopped laughing since.Of course had to watch a few episodes to catch the meaning of some of the stuff but it was extremely stress busting.How on earth can anyone watch this show & come up with a gem like this one is beyond me. You have a way with humour & I am such a fan now.Of you, of course.The show is till too weird for words.Thank you & God Bless you!Looking forward to more.

hahahahahahaha!

Awesome...you made my evening! 🀣

God...you should be writing fun threads...D_S...πŸ‘

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

hahahahahahaha!

Awesome...you made my evening! 🀣

God...you should be writing fun threads...D_S...πŸ‘

😲😲😲 I made you laugh???? "blushing" Thank u!😳 Coming from you, its a great compliment😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Updated with...

41. Sana-Aashka Ki Prem Kahaani Hai Mushqil...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3361877

42. DELNAAZ's FIRST POEM

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3371614

EXTRACT:

Aansoo Jab Aankhon Mein Naa Aayein,

Dil Mein Ek Chubhan Si Hoti Hai!πŸ˜•

Duniya kabhi Mera Dard Na Samjhe,

Delnaaz Bin Aansoo Kyun Roti Hai??πŸ€”

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
42. DELNAAZ's FIRST POEM

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3371614

EXTRACT:

Aansoo Jab Aankhon Mein Naa Aayein,

Dil Mein Ek Chubhan Si Hoti Hai!πŸ˜•

Duniya kabhi Mera Dard Na Samjhe,

Delnaaz Bin Aansoo Kyun Roti Hai??πŸ€”

-Cruiser- thumbnail
42. WHAT SANJAY B.JUMANI & NAVIN BAJAJ MUST DO:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3373271

EXTRACT: Because of this satanic number ruling his mind and eyes, Sanjav B. Jumaani instead of looking into the eyes of his female clients, slips his gaze to one and a half to two feet lower than he ideally should be fixing his gaze level at and miscalculates the count to two where it should be one actually!πŸ˜• This is why most of his calculations go wrong, especially when it comes to his female clients!πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-Cruiser- thumbnail
42. Fun-opsis Jan 7th-Panch-tantra ke Punches

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3378168

Extract:

IMAM BANDAR:πŸ˜• Ya Allah, kya din dikha raha hai mujhe, -------------ye toh bilkul haque-halaal baat naheen hai Rajeev Bhaiyya!😭 -----------------Maine aapko Devta Magarmacchh samjha aap toh Haivaaniyat pe utar aaye ho. ----------------------Aapko Khuda ka waasta hai Rajeev Bhaiyya,---Mujhe naheen khelna hai ye game