Tu hai toh i'll be alright!!~SS~

Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guyz my first ever SS n i'm hoping it stays SS rather than converting to an FF...chalo now i'll start. *speakers on*

Chapter 1 :

"Kria beta kahan jaa rahi ho??" called her mom from behind when she was busy hopping on her one leg while trying to fit sandals in the other and thn same she did with her other leg and all the while she was hopping on her one leg answering her mom's rapid fire game which she played every now and then which comprised of kahan, kyon, kaise, kiske saath, kab aaogi, kya karna hai and her questions went on. This was their daily routine of Smriti to fire her assemblage of questions and she answered them all coolly  knowing how her mom is and this was managed by the storm-breaker "Mr. Gautam Raiprakash". And he had his permanent starting too saying "Kya hua hai smriti jaane do na ise ab ise masti karne do her age is to have fun not to be a lady at home, jao beta Kria bye take care and haan time se aa jane" and there Kria got boosted up to now actually do what she wants and she ran out o the main door saying "thnk u papa bye, bye mom cya" came her voice fading by the end and leaving an exclaimed Smriti back stating "are par kria, suno toh" and by the end of the line she was totally out of her sight.

"Hi kya kar rahe ho aaplog?" asked kria reaching the parking lot in front of a small mall which was infront of her house "hum log??? haha hum log toh mosquitoes maar rahe hain aaja tu bhi join karle bahut maza aaraha hai" came a sarcastic answer with a fake smile. "Bhai dekho na kaise mujhe pareshaan kar rahe hain" complained Kria. "Oye Vicky how dare u, meri kiddo ko pareshaan mat kar tu" informed a voice, "Abe oye Swayam ye meri bhi shona hai" came a reflexive answer in order to oppose the statement which came against him, but who knew it was not just a oppose but a start of short cute fight started by Swayam

Nhi ye meri kiddo hai

Nhi meri shona hai  (said they while getting up and pulling kria towards themselves)

nhi meri kiddo

meri shona

meri kiddo (increased his voice)

meri shona (vicky accelerated even more)

These two were in no mood to accept their defeats and so they both kept on fighting with their voice increasing more with the turns they tried to prove that whose sister kria is first, but kria could not at all of waited for this fight to end by self she really needed to act the break here and so,

"Mere ho" almost shouted kria, atleast loud enough for these two fighting idiots to hear between their high pitched voices, kria's voice left them dumbstruck and senseless, they couldn't understand what just happened and were looking at kria and then looked at each other and then again at kria just like an alien whose not able to understand what's going around being new to earth and this reaction of those two got kria giggling and looking at her these two started laughing hard holding their stomach thinking about what stupidity were they doing...after a while of few 15-20 mins when they stopped, swayam asked "kiddo kaun aur kya hai tumhara??" "haan shona" followed vicky, to which kria pressed her palm to her forehead symbolizing "kuch nhi hosakta inka" and said "hey universeji kuch nhi ho sakta aap dono ka, *short sigh* are baba aap dono mera bhai ho samjhe, uff dekho!! aap dono 21 years ke hoke itni choti si baat nhi smajh sakte apni 18 years old sis ki...huh!!!" finished kriya all in a breathe and left Swicky tongueless to which both of them took a few minutes to come back to this very world they existed in and then manaofied Kria by every possible means they could have comprising of bribing, pampering and what not..."accha accha theek hai ab chale??" finished kria and they started leaving while swayam once again stated to vicky "Kriya pehle meri kiddo hai" this was inaudible to kria as he knew kriya would not at all be wanting any start on this topic once again but vicky is vicky who senselessly shouted high enough for kria to know

"dekh swayam bahut hogaya han tera main bol raha hoon tujhe bas kar ab toh kya hogaya ki tu kria se mujhse 5min pehle mila tha aur tum dono 5mins main hi bahut close hogaye the but main bhi usse next 5mins main close hogaya tha toh woh meri bhi shona hai" 

"chal chal vicky chahe 5min ho ya 5 yrs mila toh pehle main hi na toh woh pehle meri kiddo hui aur uske baad teri shona"

"oye tabhi woh teri kiddo nhi bani thi, yaad hai na woh hamari sis saathme bani thi"

"ha ha vicky something burns"

"abe o burns gaya chocolate lene, tu toh yahan sis ki baat kar raha tha na toh topic kyon change kar raha hai??"

" oh god vicky tera kuch nhi ho sakta, maine kabhi topic change kiya?" said swayam b/w his laughs

"Ok now that is enough ooohhh i can't take it anymore of these two 21 old kids" shouted her mind and where was she behind her mind next moment she shouted too " you two you know what i don't wanna talk to you both main jaa rahi hoon bye and ab aap dono mujhse baat karne ki try bhi mat karna samjhe aap dono" said kria while tapping her foot hard on floor and jerking around to leave and she really started walking off to which when the situation was realised by swicky they looked at each other and tapped their palm on forehead pronouncing "SHIT" together and certainly in no time they took race towards their already fumingly walking ahead sissy and she surely din't wanted any disturbance now for fact this was clearly visible by her body language she was throwing towards the public but after all it was their kria and they had to dare to face her anger today which was by now very familiar to them cuz of their such regular stupid fights.

"Kriaaa are suno toh" ran swicky towards her shouting and held her by shoulder as soon as they reached her panting "srry na bacche" "very sorry bachhe ab forgive na plzzz" Swicky begged of forgiveness consecutively, but nonot this time they've did it much this time, they've totally irritated kria to the core even when she knew she hated her both januable bro's fighting amongst each other and that too for her now come on that was a dressing of bitter-gaurd on the very great Neem cake so as after such a scene how can they expect that just a sweet simple sorry would ever work here. Now Swicky were sure that this is not gonna work and so it was time for their special piece of manaofying art for which they looked at eachother smirking and winked before starting their charm of brotherly love they always showered unlimited for kria.

(guyz yahan remember both the boys are singing along with dancing)

*refresh guyz*

Music:
Swicky started doing some small steps moving their legs and started singing

ooo ooo ooo ooo...

kria jerked about turn to see what these two are up to now

I'll be alright, I'll be alright
I'll be alright
Kria turned back again leaving these two with a thought of that it's not gonna be easy

Tu hai toh tedi medi rahe
swayam held her bending on her left side of shoulder from back

Ulti pulti baatein
vicky bent the same way on the right side

Sedhi lagthi hai
they both stood straight by her respective sides with a stupid smile

Tu hai toh joote moote vaade
Dushman ke irrade
Sache lagthe hai
kria moved from their while swicky followed her singing

Jo dil mein taare vaare de jagah
Woh tu hi hai, tu hi hai

Swicky twinkled their fingers and thn moved to sides by pointing their fingers towards kria

Jo rothe rothe de hassa
Tu hi hai wahin
both fakingly cried by rubbing their eyes with their fisted palms and thn gave a sudden smile
again pointing kria

Jaane kyun (jaane kyun) dil jantha hai
Tu hai toh, I'll be alright
(I'll be alright, I'll be alright)
(yeh, yeh ,yeh)
Swicky one by one held her from shoulder sometimes coming at front sometimes from back as she was freeing herself every now and than...

Saari duniya ek taraf hai
Ek taraf hai hum
swicky indicated whole world on one end by moving his hand in air and hugged her from side thn telling they're together 

Har khushi toh, dur bhage
Mil rahe hai gum
and thn sat on the floor with a sad baby face 

But when u smile for me
World seems all right
smiled at kria angelically placing their palms under their chin

Yeh meri zindagi
Pal mein hi khil jaaye
Jaane kyun
jumped standing up and places their hands behind while walking towards kria by placing their legs in different directions everytime they stepped ahead

(yeh, yeh ,yeh)

(Yeh yeh yeh
I'll be alright, I'll be alright
I'll be alright
Yeh yeh yeh
I'll be alright, I'll be alright) '- 2

Swayam held kria's palm and moved her in semi-circles on either directions and then turned her to vicky who held her other arm and placed one hand on back and other on her palm and danced like having fun but kria frees herself and turns to see them when swicky nodded their heads singing i'll be alright.

ooohhh

Chote chote kuch palon ka
Dostana yeah

swayam indicated the lyrics by pulling his index finger and thumb together twitching his nose

Jaane kyun ab lag raha hai
Jaana maana yeah
Coz when smile for me
World seems alright
Yeah sare pal yahin
Yun hi tham se jaaye
Jaane kyun (jaane kyun)

swayam then pulled her nose and vicky her cheeks to which she closed her eyes a l'il tight and at last gave small smile like she was melting already

(yeh, yeh ,yeh)

Kria than gave a bigger smile and they started dancing together with hand in hand together moving their legs to corners and flowing with music

Tu hai toh tedi medi rahe

Ulti pulti baatein
Sedhi lagthi hai
Tu hai toh joote moote vaade
Dushman ke irrade
Sache lagthe hai
Jo dil mein taare vaare de jagah
Woh tu hi hai, tu hi hai
Jo rothe rothe de hassa
Tu hi hai wahin

Swicky moved like drunk-ed and acted as if falling to which kria ran and held them straight and smiled wide for them to which they smiled even wider more than their lips had allowed them to and again made a few moves with kria.

(yeh, yeh ,yeh)

(yeh, yeh ,yeh)

here Kriyamicky shared a tight trio group hug and went towards their car as they were getting late for their class, while going..on the way kria once again gave them both a tight hug cuz of what these two most wonderful idiots of her life did for her not only today but every now and then and afterall why would they not do this she was their ethereal princess, their most beautiful doll who deserved and even got all the pampering in the world for herself may that be by these two protective brothers of her or by her stern yet highly loving and caring dad she is their princess who is just most special for them.Her bros who were not even her real brothers loved her soo much that they danced and fought in a public area "the parking lot".

Ok guyzz hogaya very tired now ab tum log read karo hope you like it and haan plzz apne likes aur comments dena plzz don't forget...now ur likes and comments will decide if i'm gonna continue this or not and yes rey is there in this SS

For further pms plzz buddy me...

Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful_King thumbnail
          Index

Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 15
Chapter 3 - Page 23
Chapter 4 - Page 32
Chapter 5 - Page 40
Chapter 6 - Page 63
Chapter 7 - Page 70 (Epilogue)

Guyz i'm thinking to finish this in mayb 3-4 parts and max 5 may it stay a ss. Chalo ab jhelo!!
Edited by sachiarsha - 10 years ago
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Res

Unres

awesome update 

Loved it 

I'm super happy because me first

Swayam Vicky r so cute while fighting

Our sweetheart Kriya is always cute

Thanks for pm

Waiting for next part

Love you 

Bye 

Edited by Himaniahir - 11 years ago
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res
unres
   awsome start
loved
plz continue
plz pm me wen u updateEdited by kriyaansh4ever1 - 11 years ago
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Mera Unres bhool ja πŸ˜‰
Bohat time lagega
Beautiful_King thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himaniahir

Mera Unres bhool ja πŸ˜‰

Bohat time lagega

hahahhahaa koi nhi himu maine tujhe kitna miss kiya tune like kiya na ab jab bhi time mile unres kar dena...
Himu_arsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sachiarsha

hahahhahaa koi nhi himu maine tujhe kitna miss kiya tune like kiya na ab jab bhi time mile unres kar dena...

Mein itni innocent nahi hu πŸ˜ˆ
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww very cute
love the bond between the trio
are there any couples in the future????
loved the song
thnx 4 da pm

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
awesome start dear

cont soon
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res β­οΈ
unresπŸ˜ƒ

sachu cmt karna jaruri hai kya,,,,me toh humesha se teri update ki deewani hunπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ohk it was a mindblowing ss,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘,,,,,,me toh luv itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

u describe so bful dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

waiting eagerly 4 nxt chppyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ps, dekha kitni jaldi unres kiya meneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by kuhu_Arsha - 11 years ago