Fake rajeev... Dignified delnaaz!

parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't for one moment believe rajeev's sob story. I hope siddhu paji sees this soon enough. 

Everything about rajeev puts me off, his touchy feely-ness, the way he interrupts like how urvashi pointed out, the way he thinks he can solve all problems, his love sick puppy dog expression is no less than creeepy!!! 👎🏼

Just because a guy beats his chest and cries about his lost love doesn't make him a devdas! 

The fact that he came to a reality show to patch up his marriage just shows his ultimate game plan. She is his ticket to better job offers, what else. 😲

On the other hand I see delnaaz and I got to admire her resilience, her dignity and the way she sticks to her guns. 

She doesn't give mixed signals to him nor does she cry endlessly or complain about her failed relationship. She does her task properly, doesn't get in anyone's way, does masti at the right time, is serious and sentimental at the right time too.👍🏼

I can't help but like her. It is funny because I was pretty sure I wouldn't since I don't like her brother bakhtiyar much.  😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: parheezGM

I don't for one moment believe rajeev's sob story. I hope siddhu paji sees this soon enough. 

Everything about rajeev puts me off, his touchy feely-ness, the way he interrupts like how urvashi pointed out, the way he thinks he can solve all problems, his love sick puppy dog expression is no less than creeepy!!! 👎🏼

Just because a guy beats his chest and cries about his lost love doesn't make him a devdas! 

The fact that he came to a reality show to patch up his marriage just shows his ultimate game plan. She is his ticket to better job offers, what else. 😲

On the other hand I see delnaaz and I got to admire her resilience, her dignity and the way she sticks to her guns. 

She doesn't give mixed signals to him nor does she cry endlessly or complain about her failed relationship. She does her task properly, doesn't get in anyone's way, does masti at the right time, is serious and sentimental at the right time too.👍🏼

I can't help but like her. It is funny because I was pretty sure I wouldn't since I don't like her brother bakhtiyar much.  😕

👍🏼 i feel the same
Rajeev is fake.. And it has been proved now ! 
DianaPrince thumbnail
i don't really like rajeev for tne reasons you said.
He has developped a new theory that in depression you feel like touching girls.😆
He seemed like controlling the kitchen.good that urvashi and aashka told him to listen and not to do whatever he likes.

I cannot say about their relationship as i do not know exactly what happened 😕
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: parheezGM

Very well said, I feel the same 😃
i dnt know he is fake or not but he is very annoying 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First I was confused and thoght Delnaaz was just playing difficult to get. But now it's obvious tht for her the marraige has ended and feel sorry for her as it's obvious tht she is clearly uncomfortable and upset abt the whole setup and hence her crying bouts.

Rajev is another story altogether. Frm day 1 he is trying to get back with Delnaaz and IMO, it's more for the benefit of the cameras than genuine, coz of his overt touching of other females. I'm not liking him as of now.
fkbutt thumbnail
not absolutely ..rajeev is a nice person though his touchy habit i dontlike but i know he is not  thirky and he would be carefull now
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both are fake and playing to the camera as per the script of the channel. Looks like you are new and not really aware of how these romance stories have always been scripted for TRP!! 

As much as I dislike Rajeev's continuous effort , I dislike Delnaaz's fake tears.. Nothing has happened that she needs to cry every now and then... She is grown up enough to handle such things, please Delnaaz - do not pretend that you are a kid!! 
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, bohut he dignified tareeqay say propose karr rahee thi aur thumkay laga rahi thi Aseem kay liye

😆