Posted: 11 years ago

Madhu was walking on a lonely road . She was heart broken . She was in pain like Hell . Her life was Dark now ! 

She Never thought that her own sister will go against her and make her whole family agree with her . Her Ma , Malik , Roma everyone blamed her today . What has she ever done wrong ? . 

Today her sister teamed up with Mukund and deepali and humiliated her ! 

Now all she knew was that she is all alone . 

she smiled at how her life flip flop one second it was all going smoothly with everyone happy and she and Rk coming closer but the next moment it turned all stormy !

she remember how after the Gunshot incident she and Rk came close and started to feel something for each other , how Rk would Pull prank on her , how she cooked his fav food , how he removed the pillow wall and kept his hand on her waist and slept and how he started to become Rishabh ! 

All these become only memories from now ! 

tears started to pour down her eyes remembering the event in the Evening ! 

Flash Back 

Madhu was standing surrounded by her and Rk's family , everyone was present there leaving Rk as he was out for a shoot ! 
how Mukund was pointing Finger on her character , Deepali giving them fail Proofs and Trishna adding Fuel to the Fire and she was protesting , shouting that she is innocent but none belevied her rather that trusted the fail proofs ! 

The Proofs were few Photos which showed Madhu with different men ! few showed her hugging men and few showed her merely inches apart from men !  

Everyone trusted Mukund , Trishna and Deepali ! and Kicked her out of the house !

Flash Back ENDS !

Madhu remembered Mukund saying that he has already sent Rk these Proofs ! 

Madhu stood still thinking How low Rk would be thinking of her now ! Her feet froze on the spot and Madhu burst into tears ! 

Crying Terribly Madhu felt earth slipping beneath her  and the her vision getting Dark and Darker and at a point she was not able to see anything she felt her body weak and her feet were no more able to hold on her weight ! she felt her body giving up and falling towards the ground but before she could feel the hard ground she felt strong Arms ! but before she could open her eyes and see who's arms are they , her body gave up !

X------------------------------------------------------------X

Madhu Opened her eyes to see a fimilary enviornment , then she recognised it ! 

She saw him coming towards her and hugging her ! 

she then said !

Rk !! 

but before she could utter anything else she felt his lips on her ! she smiled and Kissed him back ! 

She felt his tong licking her lips for premission and she happily apart her lips

A shiver ran down her spine when she felt him tasting every  corner of her Mouth and then meeting with her tong she too did what he was doing ! 

After an whole life Kiss they broke apart !  she felt Rk's Lips all over her face ! and then Hugging her ! 

then she heard him 

Why did u leave ? 

I thought you will believe the photos ! 

Then she saw Rk breaking the Hug and glaring at her ! 

And u thought I'll leave u ! Isn't ? 

she heard a Angry Rk ! she just Nodded in fear ! 

But She was surprised That Rk didn't shout on her but gave Peck on her Lips and then she felt Rk's hand holding her hand and kissing them and the next statement Made her Smile ! 

Hum humesha ek saath rahen gye !

Saath Saath !

Forever !  

And again the Love birds kissed each other ! 

X--------------------------------------------------x

Okay Guys This is not basically a Os but a summary of My new SS !
SS: Lovers Loving ! 

So Tell me how's the Idea of My SS ! and If U want Pm's Regarding My Updates Plz Buddy 

Babydevil-rima   

For Pm's and Sending Buddy Request on the Id from Which I update won't work As I don't Accept the Requests ! Thank YOU !

X-----------------------------------------------------X

Love 
Diva 

Edited by babydevil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ur ss starts fm here ?
nice...btw was she dreaming ?Edited by ashred12 - 11 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its nice
Edited by tammy570 - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
first of all sorry like button nt working... and wow its ss... i think first time u r writing os... so many ques... plz continue...
Lanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWesome do update soon 
coolgirl3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start, plz continue soon.
Thx for the pm
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good start, i liked it๐Ÿ˜Š
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry i was out of town for over a week. Wow I hope RK believes Madhu in the show as well

Nice update

Thanx for PM.
PM me when you update
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That ws awsum...jus loved it...it ws jus wow i wud say!!...plz plz plz pm me weneva u update...