Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Kuls, I agree about the suit. Normally her wardrobe is so much better but it sucked yesterday! Oh we'll, getting back to the scene, I want an absolutely romantic song as BG score and some really cute, romantic and adorable scenes! It shouldn't be a 2 mins express romance!!! 🤪
sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree namz.the BGM was so gud.flute tune was so gud.we waitd for so long and finally we are getting to c on monday
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the romance today and the upcoming romance looks nice but personally I would vote no for a SR at this point.
Simply because I think that it's going too fast. I have nothing against the kiss, if that will happen fine... But I think they should stop there or just hug and cuddle or whatever... Or spend the rest of the night talking...
I like the suggestions made my lashy and suki... There should definitely be scenes like that. 
Also, once all this is done it just gives way to problems because the happiness is done with and let's face it, happiness in these shows doesn't last long. So for this reason too, I want slow romance, slow but not too slow bonding and lots and lots of nok-jhoks, hugs and talks... Anything and everything that will keep them growing closer and stronger as a couple.. I want them to remain in wedded bliss for a while before they have to deal with any major problems...

More on this tomorrow as I am a sooo tired...:)

Also I agree that I would like to see Sanchi in a saree again.. In a song sequence.. A rain one would be good too... Wow. Last time she wore a saree Indu was mesmerised, so if only for his happiness she should do it... 

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lashy
Thanks for posting some really beautiful moments of RJN. Just great pictures. I would have preffered a song like RAAT AKELI on monday with Sanchi draped in a beautiful Sari and a song sequence for a start and then carried it from there. Can't tell what the CV'S are thinking for us at this moment.  
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kul
Any spoilers for the coming week.
namak902 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this thread and I'm loving the different scenarios already! I sometimes wish that some of you guys were CVs 😆

I too wouldn't mind seeing Sanchi in sari, but am I the only one that actually liked what she was wearing yesterday? I thought she was looking beautiful, be it her suit or her hairstyle!

As for the different opinions on the SR, well I am neutral on this! I really don't mind either way..

On the one hand, I understand those who think everything went too fast from the confession to the wedding to the SR! But thanks to that, we did get amazing episodes this week! The only reason I fear it going too fast is that I don't want them to forget about romance once SR is done, maybe they will go back to politics, property papers or something else and forget completely about romance. However if they do manage to balance both of it, then that's fine by me!

And on the other hand, Indu and Sanchi have been living together for 6 months and for me, Sanchi loved Indu since the beginning of Rubina track, she just didn't know it yet. So if they both feel like it's the right time, I have no objections to it..in fact bring it on 😆

They did look awkward in the precap though, as Kuls pointed out so maybe it won't happen..

Anyway, all this to say that if it happens I'm happy, and if it doesn't then I'm still happy 😃

@Rashmi I loved Rafta rafta episode! It is still one of my favorite episodes! And acting wise, from both AD and Pooja, it was amazing! I just wasn't expressing my views on the forum at that time, but I am one of those who agrees 😊

@Lashy "scenarios are plenty.. i can keep them coming if i know there are others interested..." I am interested 😆
Edited by namak902 - 11 years ago
Rashmi04 thumbnail
.@Rashmi I loved Rafta rafta episode! It is still one of my favorite episodes! And acting wise, from both AD and Pooja, it was amazing! I just wasn't expressing my views on the forum at that time, but I am one of those who agreesSmile

In blue... 👍🏼
Thanks NamakEdited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@ Kuls
Yes Kuls... once the SR is done... their relationship enters the 'comfortable with each other' & 'supportive' hubby/wife stuff and the build-up 'chemistry' that's seen up until that point gets over... with this I agree with you... 
because  physical proximity is different on frndship scale compare to romantic scale...Same hand touch change meaning and give you butterflies when you in love than you are frnd.

However, cute & affectionate moments can be seen in many couples even 20 years after their marriage .. well this is what I personally feel.. a loving couple will always have cute sweet moments (even if not in filmy style) 

I guess in a way we've all been spoilt by these romantic serials that prolong such romantic scenes forever... and C of M happens monthsss after the wedding (not to forget the MUs that keep happening in between!) I'd like a slow build-up to it too.. (ideally I'd have liked everything slower after Rubina track) but then, I don't want MUs coming between them - because something tells me once they start going to uni again, ek na ek din MU shuru honi hi hai😕
Apart from that I also think the reason why the CVs dealt with the 'love' aspect so soon is because of the serial-getting-over scares! 

Even I'd wish them not to have their SR on monday and extend it out for a week or two (which is long considering RJN standards), but then wouldn't be too disappointed if it did happen too... in any case jet speed love is better than no love at all..  

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Namzie.. totally dear.. i don't understand why she wore that salwar.. the light pink didn't compliment her skin colour, the stitching didn't compliment her figure and her hairstyle didn't compliment her face... it was a bit of a wardrobe disaster for RJN standards... i've seen worse in other serials... but PS' dresses have always been AMAZING... a simple red saree... now that would have done wonders 
Btw, namzie did you notice the dori on her salwar... do you think (the makers have) Indu has been thinking what would have crossed our corrupt minds... 😛

@ rashmi, I can't believe you wrote what you did... I didn't think you were interested in romance at all and thought you kept up only for our sakes... 
hmmm abt the rafta rafta episode - what i felt was it was not directed up to its potential... a better job of it could have been done - thats what i felt... but it was such a welcome relief from the rubina nonsense at that time... im sure everyone must have enjoyed it... 😳

@ pagli as i said (and i guess those of us who don't mind the Monday fireworks) we'd all love to watch hugs and kisses and cuddles and a delay in SR if the makers promise to keep up the affection between the couple alive and not forget about it once the next week comes to an end.. I cannot sit through a serial that has no romance in it... well probably i will for AD's sakes.. but still... 

I guess as Suki said, since we've been waiting from last December it doesn't seem as soon as it should, even though it is suddenly very soon... if you know what I mean... 😆

Anything and everything that will keep them growing closer and stronger as a couple.. I want them to remain in wedded bliss for a while before they have to deal with any major problems...

Yup the above statement nailed it... this is how I'd like it... 

lashy thumbnail
Awww Namak thank you dear... and how do you do it... you've penned exactly what I'm thinking and with the precise reasons why... 

Actually, I'd still prefer a slight delay.. but the reason for the delay being that the CVs want to make a proper build-up to it amongst the routines of daily life.. not a delay because of an MU and then some forgotten romance giving way to another property paper scandal and all that... don't mind if they start attending uni but with their 'love' for each other intact... 

On the one hand, I understand those who think everything went too fast from the confession to the wedding to the SR! But thanks to that, we did get amazing episodes this week! The only reason I fear it going too fast is that I don't want them to forget about romance once SR is done, maybe they will go back to politics, property papers or something else and forget completely about romance. However if they do manage to balance both of it, then that's fine by me!
EGJJJACTLY 😃

And on the other hand, Indu and Sanchi have been living together for 6 months and for me, Sanchi loved Indu since the beginning of Rubina track, she just didn't know it yet. So if they both feel like it's the right time, I have no objections to it..in fact bring it on 😆
😆